#1 2012-02-09 18:19:57

Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today...

Last edited by Stinkhammer (2012-02-09 18:26:42)

#2 2012-02-09 18:33:35

"Rat Free Subway" sounds good, but they can't keep rats out of operating rooms, how are they going to do it on the subway?

#4 2012-02-10 09:50:19

Where there be humans, there be rats.

One only needs to watch the Discovery channel to see why.....

#5 2012-02-10 11:06:17

Thanks for that. Beautifully written, with echos of Terry Pratchett throughout.

#6 2012-02-10 11:33:12

More noteworthy vermin, this particular parasite known to alter its host's behaviour. Your cat.

A cat hat?

#7 2012-02-10 11:35:16

XregnaR wrote:

Where there be humans, there be rats.

One only needs to watch the Discovery channel to see why.....

Theres no rats in Alberta ..or up here where I am..as a whole..Canada has done a good job of keeping the rat populations narrowed down to port cities..its the Chinee that we need to keep in wangcouver ,wangapeg and towangto.

#8 2012-02-10 12:08:57

You might not have Norwegians, but you almost certainly have field rats....out in the field.

#9 2012-02-10 12:13:32

choad wrote:

More noteworthy vermin, this particular parasite known to alter its host's behaviour. Your cat.

A cat hat?

Reading that, one could postulate that pussy causes reckless behavior.

#10 2012-02-10 12:44:07

XregnaR wrote:

Reading that, one could postulate that pussy causes reckless behavior.

It does. No one's safe when Mr Happy's driving.

#11 2012-02-10 17:36:26

choad wrote:

A cat hat?

I’m pretty sure I’m infected with toxoplasmosis.  If domesticated tigers existed, I would have one!  I have a dog’s nose.  As an example, I live in a development that has it’s own private well and the water from my tap is usually chlorine free.  Our water system has an interconnect with the city water system, and every so often it’s necessary for us to switch over to city water.  When we’re on city water, what comes out of my tap smells like bleach to me!  After a shower, the house smells like bleach to me!  Most of my neighbors can’t tell the difference between our well water and city water.

On the other hand, if I walk into a clean house without piles of cat hair or other obvious signs of cat ownership, I wouldn’t know a cat lived there.  I know other people who can smell a cat’s presence a mile away, even if the house looks like it’s ready to be photographed for Better Homes & Gardens.  I can smell the presence of a dog the moment I walk into a house, sometimes from the outside of the house, which tells me my ability to smell cats has been dimmed.

#12 2012-02-10 19:06:50

fnord wrote:

choad wrote:

A cat hat?

I’m pretty sure I’m infected with toxoplasmosis.  If domesticated tigers existed, I would have one!  I have a dog’s nose.  As an example, I live in a development that has it’s own private well and the water from my tap is usually chlorine free.  Our water system has an interconnect with the city water system, and every so often it’s necessary for us to switch over to city water.  When we’re on city water, what comes out of my tap smells like bleach to me!  After a shower, the house smells like bleach to me!  Most of my neighbors can’t tell the difference between our well water and city water.

On the other hand, if I walk into a clean house without piles of cat hair or other obvious signs of cat ownership, I wouldn’t know a cat lived there.  I know other people who can smell a cat’s presence a mile away, even if the house looks like it’s ready to be photographed for Better Homes & Gardens.  I can smell the presence of a dog the moment I walk into a house, sometimes from the outside of the house, which tells me my ability to smell cats has been dimmed.

That's so true about the water. I have spring water that has no after taste at all. It is clear and cold even in July.Superior to most high end bottled waters. When I go out of town to work, and shower at a hotel, It feels like my eyes are burning from chlorine.

As for dog and cat odor, I can only tell if the place is not kept up with. I have 2 dogs in the house but, one of my favorite hobbies while high is to vacuum the carpet. You would have trouble finding a hair after a week of weed binging.

#13 2012-02-11 00:50:02

fnord wrote:

I’m pretty sure I’m infected with toxoplasmosis.

As a cat owner who's had countless scratches from playing with cats I'm pretty sure I'm zombed too. 

Related I suppose, I went to the local government cat store 2 days ago, and those fuckers want $95 as an adoption fee for old cats. Not a single 2011 or newer model on display!  What's worse is that none of them are altered... so they charge you another $50 refundable until you get the fucker fixed.  Fucking tax subsidized cat retirement home!   On the upside I got to cuddle lots of cats for free, and no one even looked at me funny. 

Probably more related is the fact that I'd fap to this is a sure sign of infection.

#14 2012-02-11 06:37:41

opsec wrote:

fnord wrote:

I’m pretty sure I’m infected with toxoplasmosis.

As a cat owner who's had countless scratches from playing with cats I'm pretty sure I'm zombed too. 

Related I suppose, I went to the local government cat store 2 days ago, and those fuckers want $95 as an adoption fee for old cats. Not a single 2011 or newer model on display!  What's worse is that none of them are altered... so they charge you another $50 refundable until you get the fucker fixed.  Fucking tax subsidized cat retirement home!   On the upside I got to cuddle lots of cats for free, and no one even looked at me funny. 

Probably more related is the fact that I'd fap to this is a sure sign of infection.

I know a certain Big Cat that would love to rail her from behind while she cries over the homeless kitties of the world.

AAAAnnndd..... I, too, have cute little ears.(Cute in a hair covered, dirty kind of way)

#15 2012-02-11 06:38:39

Vegas bound!!!! Check in with you kiddies in a few days.

#17 2012-02-12 11:50:30

Bigcat wrote:

Vegas bound!!!! Check in with you kiddies in a few days.

Should you run in-to Sofie out there, would you mind bitching her out for not checking in in the last few months to at least let us know that she is still a-live?  It only takes a few damned minutes to . .  to . . .  Sorry.  I need a moment here - Thinking about cats again.

#18 2012-02-12 16:10:01

I can assure you she's alive and well.  She hasn't been sacrificed to Satan by Sofakid, or boxed up and placed in a storage unit by Mr. Sofie.

Last edited by fnord (2012-02-12 16:21:45)

Board footer

cruelery.com