#2 2012-05-05 02:59:26

Just wow.

Davidson purchased the tampons at the NPS Store, which describes itself as a "salvage and freight recovery company that sells its products in two stores in Salt Lake City." The cut-rate retailer sells a variety of merchandise that it obtains from "misdirected or damaged freight."

Is this the rung above, or the one below buying your tampons at the dollar store?

#3 2012-05-05 04:03:31

The only surprise is this doesn't surface more often. Our ports of entry are a sieve.

#4 2012-05-05 05:57:12

square wrote:

Just wow.

Davidson purchased the tampons at the NPS Store, which describes itself as a "salvage and freight recovery company that sells its products in two stores in Salt Lake City." The cut-rate retailer sells a variety of merchandise that it obtains from "misdirected or damaged freight."

Is this the rung above, or the one below buying your tampons at the dollar store?

Have you ever heard of a chain called Tuesday Morning?  They sell unclaimed/damaged freight and discontinued items.  If you have a good eye, you can pick up some incredible items in places like this.  Yes, they sell a bunch of worthless shit, but I’ve bought Limoges china and hand-cut German crystal, both of which were ridiculously low priced because the staff had no idea what these things would normally sell for.  I also picked up a lifetime supply of candles for romantic dinners and power failures.  If you go in on the days when they receive new shipments, the place is full of interior decorators, cash strapped queers with good taste, and old ladies buying fabrics and stocking up on items to sell on eBay.  Buying the tampoons may have been an impulse buy, not the reason why she went to the NPS Store.

Last edited by fnord (2012-05-05 06:02:43)

#5 2012-05-05 14:37:11

"Davidson, who had gone to the store to purchase Crest Whitestrips, bought the Boots brand tampons “bcuz they were cheap,” according to a posting on her Facebook page. Davidson, a 39-year-old mother of two, added that she had never heard of Boots..."

I just want everyone in my social circle to know, that when it comes to sticking things in my vagina, "cheap" and "strange" have an irresistible allure for me.

#6 2012-05-05 17:19:32

WCL

DupeOrNot wrote:

I just want everyone in my social circle to know, that when it comes to sticking things in my vagina, "cheap" and "strange" have an irresistible allure for me.

Odd, I had you pegged as a male. Please post pictures.

#7 2012-05-05 17:42:53

Be careful, it could be a mangina.  Just Sayin'.

Board footer

cruelery.com