#2 2012-05-07 22:08:59

If our governing body found out this was happening in another country we would "liberate" them. We would deliver justice to a corrupt regime. We would blow thier shit up and make them live the American way.

#3 2012-05-07 23:48:12

WCL

Does this surprise anyone? If you live in a country that underpins its existence with an aesthetic of violence, ignorance and poverty, you can expect institutionalized oppression and murder. And to be fair, in a state that does not value its citizens enough to house and feed the poor, the soldiers of the state should be excused their excesses. After all, it can't be pleasant dealing with hungry, dirty, miserable, dark-skinned people all day.

#4 2012-05-08 00:21:22

The problem is that we as a society and as individuals give these fucktards too much respect.  We treat them like they are our masters and that we have to do as they say.  If as a whole we treat the police and the "public servants" like the pieces of shit that they are, things would get a lot better really fast.  Next time you have an encounter with the cops don't show them respect, demean them, argue with them and let them know you didn't choose their "services" and that you were forced to pay for them.  There's nothing special about being an "authority" figure, it's just a title and they are nothing more than other people doing extremely asshole things.

#5 2012-05-08 01:02:54

Having lived in Canada, I seem to recall the Mounties kicking the crap out of your indigenous people more than a few times.  Meanwhile in France you can see the Flic kick the shit out of Arabs and Blacks, and in the UK the local police love to beat the crap out of the West Indians.  If you visit Germany, its the fucking Turks and lowlifes from eastern Europe.   

With that said, your constant harping on the US gets tiresome.  You have now entered into the zone in which I recall you left here the last time.

#6 2012-05-08 01:06:44

WCL

Dirckman wrote:

The problem is that we as a society and as individuals give these fucktards too much respect.  We treat them like they are our masters and that we have to do as they say.  If as a whole we treat the police and the "public servants" like the pieces of shit that they are, things would get a lot better really fast.  Next time you have an encounter with the cops don't show them respect, demean them, argue with them and let them know you didn't choose their "services" and that you were forced to pay for them.  There's nothing special about being an "authority" figure, it's just a title and they are nothing more than other people doing extremely asshole things.

Good points. Police in general do not deserve respect, and should be resisted, whether with belligerence or simple non-cooperation. Also remember that when you pay taxes to an oppressive regime you are buying your self-appointed masters the weapons they need to oppress you. Cheating on your taxes is an act of self-respect.

#7 2012-05-08 03:23:57

WCL

Dmtdust wrote:

Having lived in Canada, I seem to recall the Mounties kicking the crap out of your indigenous people more than a few times.  Meanwhile in France you can see the Flic kick the shit out of Arabs and Blacks, and in the UK the local police love to beat the crap out of the West Indians.  If you visit Germany, its the fucking Turks and lowlifes from eastern Europe.   

With that said, your constant harping on the US gets tiresome.  You have now entered into the zone in which I recall you left here the last time.

No, Dusty - that was something else, and the implied threat is meaningless. To make your case even weaker, you're the one who particularized to a specific nation in this instance. Getting a little thin-skinned in your dotage?

#8 2012-05-08 08:44:53

Badge heavy thugs are badge heavy thugs no matter what their nationality.  Some municipalities do a better job of filtering them out is all.

Read Ward Clapham for some interesting viewpoints that show just how much the world has devolved in to a police state.

#9 2012-05-08 10:07:56

My Granddad always used to say "Those cops think they can do anything they want because they have badges and carry guns. And you know what? They are right!"

Treat cops with just as much respect as you would treat any other person trying to do their job in the public space, and not a lick more. I change lanes for tow trucks, don't get upset when the UPS guy blocks my driveway and I say Hi to the mailman. I wave at the cop trying to bust stop sign runners in my neighborhood too, but I wouldn't let him into my house or car without a warrant.

#10 2012-05-08 12:12:32

Dmtdust wrote:

Dusty, don't be too hard on WCL.  When you reside in a country that that lives off our table scraps, you can be excused for some repressed anger.

#11 2012-05-08 12:13:16

WCL wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

No, Dusty - that was something else, and the implied threat is meaningless. To make your case even weaker, you're the one who particularized to a specific nation in this instance. Getting a little thin-skinned in your dotage?

Threat?  Seriously?  It was a comment about your trajectory.  You won't pull me into your neurosis pool, I have other depths to explore.

#12 2012-05-08 13:27:39

Full video

The action starts around the 12 minute mark.  I liked how the one officer had the paramedics look at his had first before showing him Kelly Thomas lying on the ground.

Last edited by Emmeran (2012-05-08 14:02:22)

#13 2012-05-08 13:50:57

WCL

Dmtdust wrote:

I have other depths to explore.

Don't hurt yourself.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_bong_willy.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2012-05-08 14:29:47

#15 2012-05-08 14:45:08

WCL

Dmtdust wrote:

Have you seen us?