• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Why Didn't The Filmer Put The Camera Down? Very Disturbing

#1 2012-05-10 04:39:57

Both the woman committing the abuse (the mother), and the woman filming it are now in jail for eight months.  This happened in Malaysia, but there's no indication about whether or not the women were caned as part of their punishment.

#2 2012-05-10 15:40:53

WCL

Oh sure, Fnord, it's easy for a wealthy gay white man to judge, but is it fair? Sometimes the best way to pacify a noisy, unattractive brown baby is to slap and kick it until it goes to sleep (or give it a quarter-cup of whiskey-saturated sugar, but I believe Malaysia is Moslem and whiskey may be hard to procure). Seriously - who are we to judge when we know nothing of the lives and temperaments of the people in that room, or of the cultural norms that inform their behaviour? The issue is complicated by the fact that the young woman charged with abuse is attractive - I bet she's a firecracker in bed. Why should this little hottie be stuck with child-minding when she has plump tits and a sweet little cunt between her legs? Surely Malaysia has its share of floppy-snatched sour-smelling brood-sows better equipped for a life of brat-wrangling than this sweet young thang? Hell, she can smack my children any day.

#3 2012-05-10 15:58:17

I hate to disagree with you Wilbur, you are one of my most favorite High Streeters.
However:

I am not sure we get to see enough of the abuser to accurately determine if she is hot enough to warrant this severe of a beating. I could only see a fully clothed side boob and no peek at her hind quarters at all. For all we know she may have what I like to call "chainsaw ass"

As for her cunt, what if it turned out looking like one of the hairy monster cunts that Zombie Elvis posts about?

No sir. I will need to see, at the very least, full frontal and maybe a quick romp before I can say I would let her watch my children.  (of which I am fortunate not to have)

#4 2012-05-10 16:18:35

WCL

Bigcat wrote:

I hate to disagree with you Wilbur, you are one of my most favorite High Streeters.
However:

I am not sure we get to see enough of the abuser to accurately determine if she is hot enough to warrant this severe of a beating. I could only see a fully clothed side boob and no peek at her hind quarters at all. For all we know she may have what I like to call "chainsaw ass"

As for her cunt, what if it turned out looking like one of the hairy monster cunts that Zombie Elvis posts about?

No sir. I will need to see, at the very least, full frontal and maybe a quick romp before I can say I would let her watch my children.  (of which I am fortunate not to have)

Your dissension is reasonable, given the lack of better cinematography. I have searched, but been unable to find any better images of the alleged abuser (no, I didn't search the Malaysian news - me no speaky mud-language). I have to admit that I'm reconsidering my position, if only because I just watched a Malaysian caning video, and I would love to see the same done to a pretty girl, whether she deserves it or not. (If anyone can find a video of a pretty girl undergoing non-simulated Judicial Corporal Punishment of this intensity, I promise to be nice to him or her for a year.)

#5 2012-05-10 17:28:53

Here ya go:

http://www.corpun.com/vidju3.htm

If this particular video doesn't do it, there will be something on the site that does.

You must wade through some crap to get to the good stuff but if time allows....

http://www.corpun.com/vids.htm

Edit: Forgive me, I didn't realize you already checked here. I will leave it on for others pleasure.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-05-10 17:35:25)

#6 2012-05-10 18:07:24

WCL

Marginally off-topic, but by Giggity, there's hope for the reinstatement of schoolgirl caning in Malaysia!

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_nohomar.jpg
        "I rike catch fry with tongue!"

I dedicate the following video to my new hero, Mr. Noh bin Omar (pictured above), Malaysia's former Deputy of Education.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Why Didn't The Filmer Put The Camera Down? Very Disturbing

Board footer

cruelery.com