#1 2012-07-03 18:42:58

Way more fun than clay pigeons. Pull!

https://cruelery.com/img/spydrones.jpg
~ click image ~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2012-07-03 19:27:47

Unmanned Vehicle Systems International wrote:

We will respect the privacy of individuals. ... We will respect the concerns of the public as they relate to unmanned aircraft operations.

If that does not sate you conspiracy-loving fucks, I have no idea what will.

[size=10]Your "Elected Representatives" have only your best interest at heart.  Now sleep . . .[size]

I have no idea how exactly I "Fucked that up."  The closest example which I can re-call was the esteemed Court's ruling in the historical Decadence vs. Self Cock-Blocking decision of 1992.

Last edited by Decadence (2012-07-03 19:32:35)

#3 2012-07-04 01:43:27

Decadence wrote:

[size=10]Your "Elected Representatives" have only your best interest at heart.  Now sleep . . .[size]

Your thingdom for a slash.

#4 2012-07-05 07:40:12

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

As much as I would like to re-pair that post, Your rather cunting attempt at "calling me out" has made that a non-negotiable issue.  Personally, I would consider the occasional "slip" to be accept-able; But, keep in mind, that I thought that "Sound Of Music" was an instructional film *.

* Salzburg was just a bit too surreal for me.  I noticed that the few Ashkenazim who were scattered about would give me that fucking "You are there for me, are you not, Mate?" look.  First off, we own the American Congress, Bitches; So, we can only play the "persecuted card" "so far".  I only desired coffee; So, I can only give the slightest fuck of a concern as to what happened to Jewey McFuckWad (I assume that he escaped the country unharmed; Be-Cause, it's just fucking Salzburg in the twenty-first century; But, what in the fuck do I know).

#5 2012-07-05 16:14:27

Decadence wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

As much as I would like to re-pair that post, Your rather cunting attempt at "calling me out" has made that a non-negotiable issue.

Naked Jesus on a hands-free pogo-stick, Dec - when have I ever sunk my canines into you? Why would I call out a self-avowed meth-head whose prose I enjoy reading? My comment was meant to be helpful but slightly cryptic - somewhat like yourself. I hope you're keeping a journal, or a video diary, to properly document your Dec-scent into para-noia.

Is this you?

#6 2012-07-06 16:50:29

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

My comment was meant to be helpful but slightly cryptic - somewhat like yourself.

Yeah - That is rather apparent when following the thread whilst sober.  My apologies.  I could, in the future, refrain from posting whilst on the "tail-end" of a four day bender; But, what fun would that be.

Board footer

cruelery.com