• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » A Macho, Conservative, Tea Partying Kinda Manly Man!

#2 2012-07-19 16:31:45

Must be more of those family values I keep hearing so much about.

#3 2012-07-19 18:50:28

"Steal here, die here"

WTF is that?

#4 2012-07-19 19:54:44

Between genetic variation and statistical probability, many of us were born with a certain ingrained tendency towards anti-social behaviour. I don't think it has anything to do with politics. I do think that every newborn male should be given six "get out of jail free" cards, whether he's rich or poor. Shit happens, and victims complain - why should one's life be ruined for a few hours of fun?

#5 2012-07-19 20:00:59

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Between genetic variation and statistical probability, many of us were born with a certain ingrained tendency towards anti-social behaviour. I don't think it has anything to do with politics. I do think that every newborn male should be given six "get out of jail free" cards, whether he's rich or poor. Shit happens, and victims complain - why should one's life be ruined for a few hours of fun?

'Cause the guy's clearly a pathetic little shit trying to overcome a tiny penis.

#7 2012-07-19 21:18:48

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

That is one hell of a great idea.

#8 2012-07-19 22:43:52

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

'Cause the guy's clearly a pathetic little shit trying to overcome a tiny penis.

Well - he is American.

#9 2012-07-20 02:29:56

Oh come on, we all know when a woman says no, she really means she wants the man to be rough and dirty and violate her in as vile a manner as possible!  On a serious note, aren't there any sex workers in Salt Lake willing to do Rape Scenes?

#10 2012-07-20 02:48:52

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Well - he is American.

Ah, see? I wouldn't know about that.

#11 2012-07-20 06:32:24

fnord wrote:

Oh come on, we all know when a woman says no, she really means she wants the man to be rough and dirty and violate her in as vile a manner as possible!

#12 2012-07-20 20:10:31

Taint[url=http://www.springerlink.com/content/j517r35408304087/ wrote:

I wouldn't know about that[/url].

Fascinating. The differences are small but suggestive of genetic variation and natural selection. I think this supports my belief that homosexuality and aggression have played complementary roles in the development of hominid culture. In other words - faggotry is an essential component of human communities, because the unmediated testosterone of heterosexual males does not allow for the creation of cohesive combat units. So what mediates the testosterone? Cock-sucking and bumholing. (The Greeks felt that an army made up of male couples was invincible.) 

As for the testosterone that some assume would be missing in teh gheys - look at all the big bald faggots in the world, then look at all the historical warriors who have been ardent shit-dimplers: Achilles & Patrocles (okay, possibly fictional but interesting nonetheless), Alexander the GreatBigFag, Richard the LionheartedFag, Julius and Augustus CaesarFags, HadrianFag, SaladinFag and SuleimanFag, all the way up to T.E. LawrenceFag and the US MarineFags. War, armies and homosexuality go hand-in-hand, so it's no surprise to me that nature selected for faggots, or that some of those faggots are manly men with big hairy schlongs.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » A Macho, Conservative, Tea Partying Kinda Manly Man!

Board footer

cruelery.com