#1 2012-08-31 11:38:36

And, apparently, so does TLC.

#2 2012-08-31 11:58:25

Some of you h-s people are in the military--can you still call in air strikes?

#3 2012-08-31 12:07:04

ah297900 wrote:

Some of you h-s people are in the military--can you still call in air strikes?

You just opened the door for XvaginaR to bore us with military blather followed by a snide one liner from Dhal.

#4 2012-09-01 06:23:54

Mike almost splattered himself.  It looks like the front wheel of the four wheeler might have smacked him one.

#5 2012-09-01 17:48:38

This is why I live where I do, to be away from all of this.

#6 2012-09-01 18:45:49

ArgyBargy wrote:

Amazing first post, AnusBuggery. Would you mind living somewhere else now? Preferably somewhere right off the grid, far far away from anything resembling a keyboard, a computer or the Internet.

#7 2012-09-01 19:15:41

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

ArgyBargy wrote:

Amazing first post, AnusBuggery. Would you mind living somewhere else now? Preferably somewhere right off the grid, far far away from anything resembling a keyboard, a computer or the Internet.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

#8 2012-09-01 19:32:34

ah297900 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

ArgyBargy wrote:

You're just lucky I wasn't around for your first post.

#9 2012-09-01 21:16:51

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Maybe we'll all be lucky and you won't be around for the next few hundred.

#10 2012-09-02 00:00:47

This from a Gawker commenter:

JimmyDB  6 hours ago
You know how for centuries people believed the earth was flat and then late in the 20th century we got to see a photo from space of the earth as the big blue marble? The world at the personal level has always been like Honey Boo Boo, and this TV show is our photo from space.

I had never thought of this, but the guy might have a point.  An appalling, suicide-inducing point...

#11 2012-09-02 01:09:03

George Orr wrote:

JimmyDB  6 hours ago
You know how for centuries people believed the earth was flat and then late in the 20th century we got to see a photo from space of the earth as the big blue marble? The world at the personal level has always been like Honey Boo Boo, and this TV show is our photo from space.

I had never thought of this, but the guy might have a point.  An appalling, suicide-inducing point...

He has a point on the top of his head which may hopefully induce him to commit suicide. We've known the world was spherical long before the "late" 20th century. We've also known that there is at least a hypothetical chance that some people would allow a pig to shit on top of the kitchen table for a laugh. It is the best evidence of the tolerant nature of the American people that we still allow such folk to vote.

#12 2012-09-02 04:57:24

Tall Paul wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

ah297900 wrote:

Maybe we'll all be lucky and you won't be around for the next few hundred.

May all your fugu chefs be epileptic and/or suicidal.

#13 2012-09-02 09:11:27

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I have to admit, particularly for a shitbird of your caliber, that is one epic curse.

#14 2012-09-02 20:43:49

Tall Paul wrote:

George Orr wrote:

JimmyDB  6 hours ago

He has a point on the top of his head which may hopefully induce him to commit suicide. We've known the world was spherical long before the "late" 20th century. We've also known that there is at least a hypothetical chance that some people would allow a pig to shit on top of the kitchen table for a laugh. It is the best evidence of the tolerant nature of the American people that we still allow such folk to vote.

Oblate spheroid, but yes, spherical. 

Columbus knew if he sailed west he'd run into Asia, eventually.  It's just some asshole put North America in his way.  Good thing too since, if they hadn't run into Cuba, his crew would have probably mutiny'ed  and killed him.

#15 2012-09-03 18:30:13

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I have to admit, particularly for a shitbird of your caliber, that is one epic curse.

Maybe I should tweet it.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9sp2kF5eA1rujiu6o1_500.jpg

#16 2012-09-03 19:34:59

Bigcat wrote:

followed by a snide one liner from Dhal.

Snide? Is THAT what he does? I thought it was just too much self-medication

#17 2012-09-04 18:59:26

Zombie Elvis wrote:

Snide? Is THAT what he does? I thought it was just too much self-medication

Too much or not enough.  It is a hard call.

Board footer

cruelery.com