#2 2012-09-17 12:43:15

Goddamn, I've missed you guys.  Cruel stories with darkly witty titles and helpful info for dog fuckers to boot!  Jesus Christ, nothing has changed, and that's a beautiful thing!

#3 2012-09-17 13:08:18

Thrilled to see you, feisty. Stop back by when you can stay a while.

#4 2012-09-17 13:10:31

I'll be around more now.  I quit my job and I'm now just finishing my graduate degree.  That means I'll have PLENTY of time to procrastinate by wasting time here.

How have things been?  A quick run-through of the most recent posts suggests that VERY little has changed, at least with respect to the culture of this wonderful place.  That makes me happy.  How have you been?

Edit:  However, I am trying to do the Pomodoro technique to cut down on my procrastination, so I may only be commenting every 25 minutes.  Better than every three years...CHRIST, I had no clue it had been that long!  I think about this godforsaken place often.

Last edited by feisty (2012-09-17 13:17:20)

#5 2012-09-17 13:23:07

Feisty! Welcome home! You've been missed. Glad to see working for fascist boneheads hasn't diminished your sense of the absurd. On the contrary, I suspect it's only been enhanced.

#6 2012-09-17 13:50:12

Oh yes, my work in politics, then as a bartender, and finally as an academic administrator has only heightened my affection for the absurd.  That's what keeps me sane.

#7 2012-09-17 14:19:16

Welcome home feisty!

#8 2012-09-17 14:49:31

Show us your tits!

#9 2012-09-17 15:50:26

Thanks Fnord!  And thank you, WilberCuntLicker.  I now truly feel like I'm home!

#10 2012-09-17 16:59:09

Don't get to comfortable. As the years go by we may look more and more like one big happy family of long lost kin, but one learns eventually just how truly demented the thinking is of our posting pen pals. I remain both humored and horrified by my brethren. I trust they think the same of me.

Anyhoos welcome back prodigal daughter.

#11 2012-09-17 19:10:05

Ummmmmmmmmm!  A bit o' Feisty!

#12 2012-09-18 00:46:15

Welcome back feisty... what a nice surprise! 

feisty wrote:

Better than every three years...CHRIST, I had no clue it had been that long!

I quit my job and I'm now just finishing my graduate degree.

politics, bartender, academic administrator

I now blame not taking a 3 year break from high-street for my lack of accomplishments.  Damn it Choad!

#13 2012-09-18 03:29:37

opsec wrote:

feisty wrote:

politics, bartender, academic administrator

I now blame not taking a 3 year break from high-street for my lack of accomplishments.  Damn it Choad!

Wait a second! Railing at the beltway, tending your own bar and renegotiating your student loans has to count for something!

Last edited by choad (2012-09-18 03:30:08)

#14 2012-09-18 08:32:35

Hello Feisty.  It's nice to have you back.  When I saw your mention of pomodoro technique, I thought first of tomatoes, and then greasy erectile hair.  The latter led to a prolonged youtube adventure, and a first exposure to the term "updo," which of course led to yet another escapade.  Of course, by now I could have gotten some real work done. . . .

#15 2012-09-18 11:59:53

opsec wrote:

I wouldn't call them accomplishments.  Maybe milestones?  Historical road markers on the long road of life?  Eh, I don't know.  The stuff I'm really proud of is I got hitched to my childhood sweetheart in 2010 and we're expecting (5 months-ish).  Had to quit my job because of a mild case of hyperemesis gravidarum...and by mild, I mean I only lost 10% of my body weight in a two week period and am not yet in the hospital (Thank God for Ensure and Boost.  I'd definitely be in the hospital without it).  Right now, my life resembles one long 24/7 hangover.  I toss more cookies each day than the average Hollywood starlet.

So I figured, what better time to check in on my old high-street pals!  Since I'm now spending time on my own personal computer again, it's like all NSFW all the time!

By the way, little Whorina is doing spectacular.  She's funny, smart, less socially awkward than me, and just the right amount of feisty.  She's also 7 years old.  Crazy Ex-Mr. Feisty moved back to California and lost his parental rights.  Whorina has been adopted by my husband, who is actually an awesome guy and an even better dad.  She calls him Daddy, so I explained to her when she was 6 that she did have a biological dad that she's basically forgotten about.  I explained that I married someone before Daddy, and that after we had her he turned out to be a pretty mean person and did some bad things, so I got a divorce.  She listened intently, then looked at me and said, "Mama, maybe you should have dated him first."  She's too fucking smart.

Well, that's pretty much it!  You're all caught up now!

#16 2012-09-18 12:02:38

Welcome home Feisty. "Find her an empty lap, fellas. "

#17 2012-09-18 13:46:15

Nice to have you back, Feisty, and especially with your good news.  I wish all 4 of you the very best of luck!

feisty wrote:

I toss more cookies each day than the average Hollywood starlet.

Umm... well.... Ahem.

Just sayin'.

#18 2012-09-19 02:27:44

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6t3bsXOSG1rujiu6o1_500.jpg
edited for spam

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2012-09-19 02:34:56)

#19 2012-09-19 10:22:05

feisty wrote:

Umm... well.... Ahem.

Just sayin'.

Been there, tried it.  As well as ginger, lemons, Dramamine, and this prescription stuff.  I've just come to the understanding that pregnancies for me are miserable, and my goal is to NOT spread the misery around as much as possible.  So far, I have yet to piss off everyone in my family, so that's a win for me.

#20 2012-09-19 10:55:56

feisty wrote:

feisty wrote:

Umm... well.... Ahem.

Just sayin'.

Been there, tried it.  As well as ginger, lemons, Dramamine, and this prescription stuff.  I've just come to the understanding that pregnancies for me are miserable, and my goal is to NOT spread the misery around as much as possible.  So far, I have yet to piss off everyone in my family, so that's a win for me.

So why breed? A child born in puke will be a puke, and grow up to be a salesman, or worse, a politician. Abortions are a great way to eliminate parasites, purge yourself of toxins, lose weight and become attractive again.

#21 2012-09-19 11:05:08

I suggest Wilber that you trod in less sensitive territory.

#22 2012-09-19 11:19:52

Wilbur, I have to agree with Dusty on this one.  This is a wanted White child, not some nigglet whose brood mare should be presented with coat hangers until she takes the hint.

#23 2012-09-19 11:43:08

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh dear...am I being insensitive again? Must be my Assburger's (yes, it's just like that other one, but with more e-coli). I'm afraid I have no feelings of sanctity for pregnant women - not even the gentle Feisty. In fact, I find brood-sows grotesque and absurd, and I dislike the sense of selfish, smug entitlement they emanate as they stroll around like Alfred Hitchcock in drag. Also, they're ruining the pond-scum environment we depend on for life, by fucking like drosophila and spurting out their nasty ejecta without a thought for the limited resources of the planet. As far as I'm concerned, pregnant women should be hounded, humiliated, hunted - and several other things that begin with the letter "h" - all of them hideous, heartless and horrible - comme moi.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrgrzbWtfD1qkisg9o3_250.jpg
          Mmmmm...babies.

#24 2012-09-19 13:13:44

feisty wrote:

feisty wrote:

Umm... well.... Ahem.

Just sayin'.

Hmm... perhaps as with many things, it's a matter of dosage.

#25 2012-09-19 13:15:02

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh dear...am I being insensitive again? Must be my Assburger's (yes, it's just like that other one, but with more e-coli). I'm afraid I have no feelings of sanctity for pregnant women - not even the gentle Feisty. In fact, I find brood-sows grotesque and absurd, and I dislike the sense of selfish, smug entitlement they emanate as they stroll around like Alfred Hitchcock in drag. Also, they're ruining the pond-scum environment we depend on for life, by fucking like drosophila and spurting out their nasty ejecta without a thought for the limited resources of the planet. As far as I'm concerned, pregnant women should be hounded, humiliated, hunted - and several other things that begin with the letter "h" - all of them hideous, heartless and horrible - comme moi.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrgrz … o3_250.jpg
          Mmmmm...babies.

You'd better stick to lickin, Wilbur, and not a lick of stickin'.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2012-09-19 13:15:32)

#26 2012-09-19 14:16:10

whosasailorthen wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Mmmmm...babies.

Why? I'm not "pro-choice" - I'm "pro-abortion." When one of my intrepid little sperms is tenacious enough  to get a girl pregnant I always do the right thing - take her to an abortion clinic, or (if she's having a problem with motivation), sock her in the stomach. It's fast, efficient, natural and 100% organic. If more men were like me the world would be a slower, happier place, with more to eat for everybody and fewer disgusting condo projects.

#27 2012-09-19 14:55:41

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Mmmmm...babies.

Why? I'm not "pro-choice" - I'm "pro-abortion." When one of my intrepid little sperms is tenacious enough  to get a girl pregnant I always do the right thing - take her to an abortion clinic, or (if she's having a problem with motivation), sock her in the stomach. It's fast, efficient, natural and 100% organic. If more men were like me the world would be a slower, happier place, with more to eat for everybody and fewer disgusting condo projects.

Oh.  Sorry.  I underestimated the depth of your compassion.

#28 2012-09-19 18:21:23

whosasailorthen wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

I've truly been gone too long!

I'm not offended, but thanks for everyone's concerns.  I decided to breed again because my kid is awesome.  Because the HG condition is so rare (2% of pregnancies), I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't have it happen again.  But because I hate other people's kids, I'm not offended by WCL at all.

#29 2012-09-19 22:57:51

feisty wrote:

But because I hate other people's kids, I'm not offended by WCL at all.

The least you can do is hate Wilburs parents kids.

#30 2012-09-20 04:16:06

feisty wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I've truly been gone too long!

I'm not offended, but thanks for everyone's concerns.  I decided to breed again because my kid is awesome.  Because the HG condition is so rare (2% of pregnancies), I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't have it happen again.  But because I hate other people's kids, I'm not offended by WCL at all.

There, you see? I'm rude, crude, violent and lewd - and the laydees love it. All you gallants can go fuck yourselves.

#31 2012-09-20 04:50:35

opsec wrote:

feisty wrote:

's   
Whose possessive apostrophes are these?
"Not mine," said Ops, "I've allergies."
Then are they Fnord's? Choad's? Taint's? TP's?
"Achoo!" quoth Ops. "I beg you please -
No more of those - they make me sneeze.
And when I sneeze it hurts my heart,
It makes me cum and piss and fart,
And that is why I never write
Possessive 'postrophes - good night."

#32 2012-09-20 05:35:06

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

opsec wrote:

feisty wrote:

's   

Of course, it's possible he meant to put commas there, rather than apostrophes. Equal opportunity hatred, you know.

Last edited by Taint (2012-09-20 05:36:20)

#33 2012-09-20 07:13:03

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

opsec wrote:

's   

Of course, it's possible he meant to put commas there, rather than apostrophes. Equal opportunity hatred, you know.

Ops may be, as you imply, a complete moron enjoying a spate of coincidental congruities between his mis-punctuated sentences and ideas of rare wit and humour. Time will tell - his luck can't hold up forever.

#34 2012-09-20 21:32:14

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

There, you see? I'm rude, crude, violent and lewd - and the laydees love it. All you gallants can go fuck yourselves.

I didn't say all that.  Saying I'm not offended is a far cry from "the laydees love it."

#35 2012-09-20 21:56:11

Sorry...   

...wait, I'm still stuck on considering an interlude with Feisty and Peanut Butter.

What are you all on about??

#36 2012-09-21 02:40:34

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

opsec wrote:

's   

You insensitive fuck, my apostrophe key slipped the fence Wednesday evening and is is still missing.  I never had it microchipped and it hated collars.  I interviewed the neighbors, put up signs on likely telephone poles and driven all around the neighborhood looking for my apostrophe key.  You insensitive fuck.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

#37 2012-09-21 23:54:31

feistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeistyfeisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://cruelery.com/uploads/18_mongcatse6.jpg

So happy to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry that your pregnancy has you urped.  I hope that you feel better real soon!

Side note:  holy fuck, have I got a shitload of images archived here...page after page after page...took me forfuckingever to find my Happy Retard Cat picture for feisty.  Not complaining; just observing.  Damn, I've spent a lot of time here...

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#38 2012-09-25 15:35:13

GEORGE!  I think about you EVERY time I go all grammar nazi on someone.  I've missed you!  How are you doing?

And thank you for the happy retard cat pic.  It made my day!

Board footer

cruelery.com