#2 2013-01-24 11:43:40

Ok, let's have more fun with this one.  My daughter is in a relationship with Sam.  However Sam is a female who identifies as a male; I'm not sure what this makes my daughter but what I am sure of is that Dad will find a way to say the wrong thing at least once a day no matter how hard I try to get it right.

And people wonder why I drink so much...

#3 2013-01-24 11:50:07

Emmeran wrote:

I'm not sure what this makes my daughter.

I'm no expert but, I am fairly certain that makes your daughter a lesbian or at least bi.

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-24 11:50:24)

#4 2013-01-24 12:16:42

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I'm no expert but, I am fairly certain that makes your daughter a lesbian or at least bi.

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

You do understand that I am not a nice man don't you?

#5 2013-01-24 12:19:59

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

Take a fucking joke you old sow. This isn't a Christian support forum.

Your daughter is having a relationship with a female. What do you call it?

I am not a nice man either and you sure as fuck don't worry me.

#6 2013-01-24 12:39:14

I am a nice man.  i am not turned on by ikea. 

Lesbians are okay as long as they are working my crank.

Anything that doesn't work my crank is a complete waste of time.

#7 2013-01-24 15:14:25

Emmeran wrote:

Plus I have his back.
Hey Jarhead.

#8 2013-01-24 15:17:34

MSG Tripps wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Plus I have his back.
Hey Jarhead.

Well, now I am truly terrified.

I figured the asshole contingency would show up for this, welcome MSG Tits. You fucking douche.

What is it you think you are going to do to me?

#9 2013-01-24 15:26:16

Shit, you are full of your little provincial self, aren't you?

#10 2013-01-24 15:42:39

MSG Tripps wrote:

Shit, you are full of your little provincial self, aren't you?

I just don't quite understand how I make a joke to Em and now you are "backing him up". I would say it is you who is full of yourself. 'Nam is over. You wouldn't have a chance you old cunt.

#11 2013-01-24 15:58:58

Bigcat wrote:

I just don't quite understand how I make a joke to Em and now you are "backing him up". I would say it is you who is full of yourself. 'Nam is over. You wouldn't have a chance you old cunt.

Bigcat wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

You are one dumb motherfucker.

#12 2013-01-24 16:00:26

MSG Tripps wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

You are one dumb motherfucker.

Just tell me, What the fuck are you going to do? Internet tough guy??? What?

#13 2013-01-24 16:06:52

Bigcat wrote:

What is this perceived threat you continually refer to?  I merely stated the obvious; you are a dumb motherfucker.

#14 2013-01-24 16:15:32

MSG Tripps wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

What is this perceived threat you continually refer to?  I merely stated the obvious; you are a dumb motherfucker.

I would say you are a dumb motherfucker if you don't even know how to scroll back a few posts on the same fucking thread and read your own fucking words.

I know you want to hang on to the glory days of 'Nam or Korea or whenever the fuck you may have had an ort of relevancy but get the fuck over yourself. You are now just a snarky pathetic asshole.

#15 2013-01-24 16:18:52

Bigcat wrote:

I would say you are a dumb motherfucker if you don't even know how to scroll back a few posts on the same fucking thread and read your own fucking words.

I have lived in Missouri.  Show me.

#16 2013-01-24 16:25:42

MSG Tripps wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Plus I have his back.

I will just let you be the winner, I have to go walk my dogs. Please feel free to make your final comments as intelligent as your others. Faggot.

I just wanted to know what it is you think you are going to do .....

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-24 16:26:16)

#17 2013-01-24 16:43:01

Bigcat wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Plus I have his back.

This is the perceived threat!  Fuck me running man. 
You are one silly little shit.

#18 2013-01-24 16:55:14

Well it appears Thai Trannies aren't the only ones with twisty knickers.....

#19 2013-01-24 16:59:01

MSG Tripps wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Plus I have his back.

This is the perceived threat!  Fuck me running man. 
You are one silly little shit.

You have his back......What the fuck are you going to do? That's all I am asking. If you are not going to do anything then shut your fucking mouth and go away.

Now, what are you going to do, faggot?

Edit: You are the only one who used the word" threat". Faggot

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-24 17:01:17)

#20 2013-01-24 18:27:30

The Guy Who Posted A Thread About Ladyboys wrote:

Faggot

#21 2013-01-24 18:29:31

There are times when I'm very glad that I miss the salient point of some of these conversations.

#22 2013-01-24 18:43:50

Tall Paul wrote:

Faggot

This, from the uber Ladyboy.

If you read this as a thread about ladyboys you are even more illiterate than I thought.

Do you think you are going to make a wise crack and then you and MSG Titts will join forces against the evil and you will have a new bestie?  Don't hold hopes for too long, Tripps is a sorry washed up old cow and her only line of defense is snarky one liners.

Come to think of it, you two would be a nice pair. You could blow each other, stare into each other's eyes and pretend you are witty. Dhal would like a little ladyboy like you.

#23 2013-01-24 19:43:32

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Faggot

If you read this as a thread about ladyboys you are even more illiterate than I thought.

Do you think you are going to make a wise crack and then you and MSG Titts will join forces against the evil and you will have a new bestie?  Don't hold hopes for too long, Tripps is a sorry washed up old cow and her only line of defense is snarky one liners.

Come to think of it, you two would be a nice pair. You could blow each other, stare into each other's eyes and pretend you are witty. Dhal would like a little ladyboy like you.

You' re right, that was wholly inaccurate and unfair, and I'm sorry. What I should have posted was:

Faggot 15 times in one short thread because he's either too lazy or too ignorant to think of a new insult

#24 2013-01-24 20:35:39

Paul, worry not.  Lil' Pussy is obsessed with all things faggotry... he keeps calling me 'boyfucker', too.   It's obvious he spends an inordinate amount of time thinking about faggotry and little boys.  He just can't help it.  Best to just let him have his little fantasies.

#25 2013-01-24 20:45:52

whosasailorthen wrote:

Paul, worry not.  Lil' Pussy is obsessed with all things faggotry... he keeps calling me 'boyfucker', too.   It's obvious he spends an inordinate amount of time thinking about faggotry and little boys.  He just can't help it.  Best to just let him have his little fantasies.

I knew you couldn't resist chiming in, boyfucker.

I call you that because everything you say rings of pedo.

#26 2013-01-24 20:48:33

Tall Paul wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

You' re right, that was wholly inaccurate and unfair, and I'm sorry. What I should have posted was:

Faggot 15 times in one short thread because he's either too lazy or too ignorant to think of a new insult

No, It just happens to be one of my favorite insults,faggot.

#27 2013-01-24 21:35:23

Bigcat wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Right.  Like all the redheds I've posted. And all the ladies in the NSFW thread.  Wow, that's soooo gay.

I believe you're the one who can't keep from mentioning faggotry... as expected... over and over again.

#28 2013-01-24 21:51:24

whosasailorthen wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Right.  Like all the redheds I've posted. And all the ladies in the NSFW thread.  Wow, that's soooo gay.

I believe you're the one who can't keep from mentioning faggotry... as expected... over and over again.

Boyfucker

#29 2013-01-24 21:59:33

whosasailorthen wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Classic over-compensation.  You seem to really protest being gay. It's ok to be gay. Taint and Fnord are gay and they are cool. You are more of a PeNiX style faggot. Cry-baby little bitch.

Faggot.

#30 2013-01-24 23:47:49

whosasailorthen wrote:

I'm not worried about that because I don't give a shit how much anyone projects. I AM worried about all those billy-goats crossing the bridge while BC is busy filling kleenex.

#31 2013-01-25 08:24:31

Tall Paul wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

I'm not worried about that because I don't give a shit how much anyone projects. I AM worried about all those billy-goats crossing the bridge while BC is busy filling kleenex.

Ya know what? You and Sailor are right. I haven't been very nice to you guys. To make it up to you both I searched the internets high and low to find the perfect song for you. Please accept this offering of peace and apology.

( seriously teared up when I heard this because it says everything I wanted to say to you two pole vaulters but couldn't find the words.....or could I?

#32 2013-01-25 08:56:21

Yeah, more like that! See what you can do when you really try?

#33 2013-01-25 09:00:30

Wow, Lil' Pussy... REAL content.  From YOU.  Amazing. 

Would be even better if it wasn't a repeat of already posted content, but hey, who's quibbling?

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2013-01-25 09:01:13)

#34 2013-01-25 09:32:32

Here, I sponsered both of you ass pirates.....

Sailor, I just mess with T.P. but I truly do think you are a pathetic self rightous douche hose. Just wanted to be clear.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-25 09:32:46)

#35 2013-01-25 11:16:04

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

BC you need to stand down, you took this one down the wrong path.  Kinky insinuations regarding someone's daughter is far over the line; even here there are paths which should not be trod.

Consider yourself scolded.

#36 2013-01-25 11:21:32

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

BC you need to stand down, you took this one down the wrong path.  Kinky insinuations regarding someone's daughter is far over the line; even here there are paths which should not be trod.

Then why the fuck put info about your daughters sexuality on here? It isn't up to you to tell me to stand down. Your bullshit about you not being a nice man....Do what you gotta do.

It was a fucking joke. If you have a personal problem with it, let me know when you make it to the East Coast and I will let you handle it man to man.

Meanwhile, fuck you, I will say what the fuck I want. When you are a big enough boy to stop me then I will be stopped.

Did you think you could put that shit about your daughter on here and not get a reaction? You are a fucking stupid ass. Go join Christian Mingle or some shit like that. You bawl around about your personal problems looking for sympathy here. Take it the fuck somewhere else you sissy fucking faggot.

Consider yourself a fucking douchebag.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-25 11:24:05)

#37 2013-01-25 11:28:13

Good job Lil' Pussy.

Yet another person who thinks you're an asshole.

#38 2013-01-25 11:34:52

whosasailorthen wrote:

Good job Lil' Pussy.

Yet another person who thinks you're an asshole.

Why do you constantly feel the need to chime in? Lowlife fucking child molester is what you are. Piss off, you pansies have tried to turn this sight into fucking redneck paradise. Guns, Guns,Guns....Family Values, Family  Values  whaaa whaa whaaa. Go eat some more 10 year old cock you old fucking pedo.

#39 2013-01-25 12:17:00

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

It also makes her hot.
Is she hot?
Is she?

Then why the fuck put info about your daughters sexuality on here? It isn't up to you to tell me to stand down. Your bullshit about you not being a nice man....Do what you gotta do.

It was a fucking joke. If you have a personal problem with it, let me know when you make it to the East Coast and I will let you handle it man to man.

Meanwhile, fuck you, I will say what the fuck I want. When you are a big enough boy to stop me then I will be stopped.

Did you think you could put that shit about your daughter on here and not get a reaction? You are a fucking stupid ass. Go join Christian Mingle or some shit like that. You bawl around about your personal problems looking for sympathy here. Take it the fuck somewhere else you sissy fucking faggot.

Of course I'm a douchebag - I'm an idiot and a drunk also; doesn't change the fact that you're trolling hard and need to take a chill pill.

Also I'll be out there in April, PM me your address if you want to have a go - I've not had a good punch up in years.

#40 2013-01-25 12:35:33

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Of course I'm a douchebag - I'm an idiot and a drunk also; doesn't change the fact that you're trolling hard and need to take a chill pill.

Also I'll be out there in April, PM me your address if you want to have a go - I've not had a good punch up in years.

I'm not far away, either, Em... happy to join you. Let's see if this Lil' Puss has the balls.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2013-01-25 12:36:04)

#41 2013-01-25 12:37:32

Bigcat wrote:

Piss off, you pansies have tried to turn this sight into fucking redneck paradise.

It's 'site' not 'sight'. 

Your stellar education is showing.

#42 2013-01-25 14:19:49

#43 2013-01-25 18:18:48

Hey Em

#44 2013-01-26 15:43:18

whosasailorthen wrote:

Ya know Sailor, You interjected yourself into this conversation. Then when I fired back you ran and asked Choad to tell me to stop being mean to you. What does that say about you? Bet you didn't mention that when you were suggesting that I live close enough to you to come kick my ass.

This is the last communication between you and I, this was all for entertainment until you ran to daddy like that. I am selecting the ignore this user option for you but only because I really think very highly of Choad and appreciate the playground he has for us here. Follow the link to my profile and you can choose to ignore me also. Say what you want, your posts will now just appear as static to me.

Choad, hope this is good enough. I am done with him and will never reply to him again per your request.

#45 2013-01-30 03:09:08

Bigcat wrote:

Choad, hope this is good enough. I am done with him and will never reply to him again per your request.

I don't know where this went wide but I hope y'all will take a deep breath and forget about this thread.

#46 2013-01-30 07:24:31

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I don't know where this went wide but I hope y'all will take a deep breath and forget about this thread.

I thought this thread was fun.

#47 2013-01-30 07:50:33

Also, I think it needs to be said that the person who got the most sad and wore the biggest pee pants was never spoken to until he brought himself into the conversation WITHOUT CAUSE.

That one un-named source is where things went "wide" when said source started shit and then threw a cry fit when he got some back. I would say that the villian is not where you are looking.

Go back and read again, I am not the villian here. I do ,however, have nothing more to say on the topic.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-01-30 07:50:57)

#48 2013-01-30 08:19:06

choad wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

According to scripture, we were doomed from the beginning of this thread. The Lord clearly states in Duderotomy 8:13.2 that "The shman is an abomination that brings great sorrow and darkness to the unknowing shepherd."

I believe that The Lord does not even want us talking about this shemon from Hell. In this case "great sorrow and darkness" was the turning of swords by allies against each other, man.

Last edited by Banjo (2013-01-30 08:20:14)

Board footer

cruelery.com