#1 2008-03-15 02:32:15

We dusted his pajamas with itching powder, dosed his oj with amphetamines, and deflated his tires, among many other tortures, and still he didn't take the hint. In the 30 years since, I've often marveled at our restraint.

Party hack, perennial losing candidate, former aid to Teddy Kennedy and one of the authors of this next rubbish, so I know he hasn't gone to his reward yet, fuckitall.

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindeal … xml&coll=2

#2 2008-05-21 03:12:01

So I'm sitting here, minding my own fucking business, watching video, trying to relax, and what hideous monster should reappear out of my past? I ain't saying where or when but we should have ice picked this asshole in his sleep.

Clipped from A/k/a Tommy Chong and well worth watching.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2008-05-21 05:21:08

Do you realize how much misery you’ve caused other people because you tortured this piece of shit?  You should have given him lots of LSD and turned him loose on the freeway.

#4 2008-05-21 05:26:54

choad wrote:

...we should have ice picked this asshole in his sleep.

Stop it - you're making pENIx and Taint all moist.

#5 2008-05-21 11:35:53

fnord wrote:

Do you realize how much misery you’ve caused other people because you tortured this piece of shit?  You should have given him lots of LSD and turned him loose on the freeway.

Both thoughts occured to me, including whether this insufferable putz is vindictive enough to repay our kindness. There were five of us sharing that house back in those halycon, pre rehab days and my own role was modest. Deflated tyres were my speciality. I was supposed to know he was brain damaged enough to drive away on four rims anyway? Bob Weiner, like any other of the Ashcroft ilk, was born fucked in the head, unable to win election against a dead opponent.

#6 2008-05-21 11:36:15

That shit head is responsible for so much misery and death.   

What Fnord said.

#7 2008-05-21 11:48:15

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Both thoughts occured to me, including whether this insufferable putz is vindictive enough to repay our kindness. There were five of us sharing that house back in those halycon, pre rehab days and my own role was modest. Deflated tyres were my speciality. I was supposed to know he was brain damaged enough to drive away on four rims anyway? Bob Weiner, like any other of the Ashcroft ilk, was born fucked in the head, unable to win election against a dead opponent.

I love house mate stories.  Did he ever have girls, boys, or some other kind of sex partner over and then just keep them there, rotting and smeilling to high heaven, for days?  Did he shit in the shower and pee in the sink?  Do tell!

#8 2008-05-21 12:13:12

Yeah, know what? Y'all must have horror stories of your own etched in your memories. This one, I will try and forget.

#9 2008-05-21 12:16:07

choad wrote:

Yeah, know what? Y'all must have horror stories of your own etched in your memories. This one, I will try and forget.

That  situation sounds so "Lord of the Flies" it begs for elaboration.

#10 2008-05-21 12:34:16

I was supposed to know he was brain damaged enough to drive away on four rims anyway?

Heee.

You realize this guy doesn't even have a Wikipedia entry? Is this him?

#11 2008-05-21 12:39:26

Fuck me. Yeah, that's him.

#13 2008-05-21 15:29:47

tits_matilda wrote:

That  situation sounds so "Lord of the Flies" it begs for elaboration.

It was but here, let me paint a bull's eye on your ass first. There, wasn't so hard, was it? Turn round. See? Looks good on you. Close your eyes now, this won't hurt a bit.

Clipped from A/k/a Tommy Chong.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2008-05-21 20:26:04

I seem to recall another hellish roommate story...

"After his girlfriend left him, he went berserk in his private bathroom with a sledgehammer or a geologist's hammer and smashed all of his bathroom fixtures. I'm not sure of this but I believe that just before she left him she fucked some guy with pubic lice in my bed during a party.

His toilet was inoperative at this point, so he used mine for a time, until I refused him access. Later I would find out that he shat in garbage bags and kept them in the common room closet for weeks. More on this later.

He set fire to our carpet with alcohol during a party. He pissed in the fridge. He shat in the fridge. He shat in the crisper drawer. He shat on the oven top, and instead of cleaning it up, turned on the burner, reasoning that carbon is easier to clean than feces..."

#15 2013-03-28 03:45:17

Here's Pen and Teller with their usual tired shtick, until you get to the 05:10 minute mark.

Bob Weiner, cartoon asshole, finds his meal ticket. 

Board footer

cruelery.com