#1 2007-10-26 14:31:27

Hey I'm newly registered. First let me say hello. I am an avid reader of first cruel and now high street. I love the depth of degradation over the internet. I claim to have found the end of the internet at least twice. Obviously and exaggeration however I will admit to having way too much free time at work.

SO on to the topic... what do you know about the video clip 2 girls and a cup...?  Is it real? I mean nothing surprises me but this seems a bit extreme!

Edited to fix the fact that the noob can't figure out how to use bbcode and to speed the way for abuse on all other aspects of the post, enjoy - O+

Last edited by orangeplus (2007-10-26 14:32:28)

#2 2007-10-26 15:17:39

Regarding two girls and a cup:

1.  It was revolting

2.  Who cares if it's real?

3.  If you're so curious, I can crank out a cup for you, you can act it out solo, then return to high-street and give us your insightful commentary on the experience.  (I'll make sure I have plenty of corn that day.)

#3 2007-10-26 15:18:14

I was actually unable to get past about 0:06 of "Two Girls and A Cup" so unfortunately I can't help you.

I have, however, seen the Fatal Enumclaw Horsefucking Video; the Unspeakable MIDI Of A Guy Getting Sounded; and most of a vid of some Japanese girl puking into a bowl and then drinking it.  So, yeah, I expect the activities in "2G&AC" involve no SFX and did really take place.

#4 2007-10-26 15:31:47

wow headkickergirl.. thanks for the invite however I am completely uninterested. And I'm guessing you're the bitter one? I look forward to your posts. I guess I'll look forward less to your replies.

Last edited by lttlelindsey (2007-10-26 15:33:58)

#5 2007-10-26 15:41:38

Oh and also I'm interested in whether or not it is real.. hence the original post... so to answer the question .

2. Who cares if it's real? I care if it is real

To back track a little 

1.  It was revolting

Yes it is, and cruel and I have a sneaking suspicion that most people here have an interest in revolting topics. I have seen enough filth on this site in the last few days to gross out the majority. I come here for that purpose.. to see the odd, the strange, the crazy, the sick, and most certainly the revolting.

Last edited by lttlelindsey (2007-10-26 15:42:00)

#6 2007-10-26 15:43:58

It's the Cruel Jack-of-All-Trades. It wears many hats. Please stop attempting to meme it. We've all taken a laxative and moved on.

#7 2007-10-26 15:44:53

lttllindsey, the post was a repeat, which is why Orange replaced it (with that rather cool toon).  He edited your post because you are clueless.

Some advice.  Don't post asshats.  Don't be clueless... learn BBCode.  Don't be vapid, or we will spit roast you.  With a name like lttllindsey, I'd watch out for scsotdc. 

We now require a tit shot involving a foodstuff.

#8 2007-10-26 15:45:08

pALEPHx wrote:

It's the Cruel Jack-of-All-Trades. It wears many hats. Please stop attempting to meme it. We've all taken a laxative and moved on.

huh?

#9 2007-10-26 15:46:15

lttlelindsey wrote:

huh?

What did I just say about being vapid?!

#10 2007-10-26 15:46:24

ha ha ha hah a hah ahah ahahahahahahahahah!!!! I posted that cool toon. jeezus crist..

#11 2007-10-26 15:48:08

lttlelindsey wrote:

wow headkickergirl.. thanks for the invite however I am completely uninterested. And I'm guessing you're the bitter one? I look forward to your posts. I guess I'll look forward less to your replies.

We already have one Emily Strange.  We don't need another, so fuck off now.

#12 2007-10-26 15:48:58

vapid.. I go one for you arrogant

#13 2007-10-26 15:49:24

Ah, I thought you'd posted the video, which I'd seen quite enough of.

#14 2007-10-26 15:50:53

Haughty too thank you.

#15 2007-10-26 15:51:11

opsec wrote:

Ah, I thought you'd posted the video, which I'd seen quite enough of.

no no no actually I was not interested in seeing the real video I heard enough. I was just curious if the masses were just being fooled again or if in fact these chicks were drinking fecies and vomit. eeewweee guess I did miss that one. kinda glad too.

Last edited by lttlelindsey (2007-10-26 15:59:24)

#16 2007-10-26 15:55:12

So I am not scared or threatened by any of this high school mentality. Threats, hate and drama are all part of this ridiculous race that provides me with such stupendous oddities. Such as much of what I see here. I have nothing to prove and am far too happy to divulge further or entertain you with quips to your banter.

Look forward to my posts. I too search for the unheard of and look forward to sharing what I find with those who care. For those who don’t you'll waste your time trying to scare me.

#17 2007-10-26 16:02:31

lttlelindsey wrote:

Actually, She is the sweet and shy one.

#18 2007-10-26 16:05:40

Bigcat wrote:

lttlelindsey wrote:

Actually, She is the sweet and shy one.

ha ha could have fooled me. Sounds more like an insecure little girl. whaa whaaa eeewwwee you're grosss.... I don't like new people... I'm gonna be mean cuz my Mommy doesn't love me and I don't know how to behave... I hope I get a spankin'.. you have to be mean to be cool. wwhhhaaaaa my butt hole hurts.. why is Daddy so ruff

#19 2007-10-26 16:05:57

headkicker_girl wrote:

lttlelindsey wrote:

We already have one Emily Strange.  We don't need another, so fuck off now.

See? Love ya Headkicker.

#20 2007-10-26 16:21:23

kim

Jesus Christ.

"I too search for the unheard of and look forward to sharing what I find with those who care"

SWIFTLY! Take the Tromnda straight to Windor! There you will find the Unheard!

What ever happened to Dragons Fucking Cars?

#21 2007-10-26 16:49:09

lttlelindsey wrote:

So I am not scared or threatened by any of this high school mentality. Threats, hate and drama are all part of this ridiculous race that provides me with such stupendous oddities. Such as much of what I see here. I have nothing to prove and am far too happy to divulge further or entertain you with quips to your banter.

Look forward to my posts. I too search for the unheard of and look forward to sharing what I find with those who care. For those who don’t you'll waste your time trying to scare me.

Are you ESL, honey?

If you are ESL, I urge you to check over your translations with a bit more care--and good luck to you.

If you are not ESL, then you are brain-damaged, and will be ignored until you disappear.

#22 2007-10-26 16:49:18

kim wrote:

Jesus Christ.

"I too search for the unheard of and look forward to sharing what I find with those who care"

SWIFTLY! Take the Tromnda straight to Windor! There you will find the Unheard!

What ever happened to Dragons Fucking Cars?

okay soooo yeah.. this one does have me perplexed... was this a real hint or more futile subversion? seriously?

ps I did like the dragons fucking cars... that was a first

Last edited by lttlelindsey (2007-10-26 16:49:41)

#23 2007-10-26 16:52:51

George Orr wrote:

lttlelindsey wrote:

Are you ESL, honey?

If you are ESL, I urge you to check over your translations with a bit more care--and good luck to you.

If you are not ESL, then you are brain-damaged, and will be ignored until you disappear.

wow this has turned into way more fun than I could have ever wished for... you gus are amazing! I love you all so very much... the warmest of welcomes.

I will not disapear... ha ha ha hahah or more so MMMUUUAAAHHHH ha ha! I'm like that sink comin from your upper lip... I never go away.. ha ha hah seriously you guys are awesome.

#24 2007-10-26 16:58:03

lttlelindsey wrote:

Blah, blah, blah.  Fuck off, again.

#25 2007-10-26 16:58:58

wow does this mean we're friends? I'm so glad...

#26 2007-10-26 17:06:36

You should post a picture of your littlestlindseys.

When we find out where you live.....

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=371

NSFW

Last edited by scsotdc (2007-10-26 17:13:19)

#27 2007-10-26 17:08:33

scsotdc wrote:

The attention whore already posted her myspace on another thread.  Have at it.

#28 2007-10-26 17:10:09

headkicker_girl wrote:

scsotdc wrote:

The attention whore already posted her myspace on another thread.  Have at it.

no I do not need attention I get lots of it. I am looking for entertainment as I get paid to do nothing. You are entertaining me too.

Hey Headkicker why don't you post your myspace or are you scared?

#29 2007-10-26 17:12:09

scsotdc wrote:

[embed src="http://www5.goyk.com/aw333sas0903/videos/women_get_no_respect(nsfw).wmv" AUTOPLAY=true CONTROLLER=true LOOP=false]

I posted my myspace cuz I have nothing to hide. Like I said I enjoy this site and really wanted the opportunity to reply and post. Thanks for the warm welcome.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/lttlelindsey/linda1.jpg

#31 2007-10-27 09:40:12

Irrelevant.
http://www.xmere.com/xine/images/exquisite/edifice05.jpg

#32 2007-12-19 05:53:17

Not to nudge an epileptic between seizures, but Yahoo has something to recommend.

#33 2007-12-19 13:44:05

When I read the subject of the post I was sure that this was going to be some Linux humor.

#34 2007-12-21 05:48:45

lttlelindsey wrote:

what do you know about the video clip 2 girls and a cup...?  Is it real? I mean nothing surprises me but this seems a bit extreme!

Going through a large backlog of filth, I finally found a copy of this.

Answer: Yes, its real. Brazil is the new scat capital of the world. And that is quite tame compared to another dvd I have from the same production house where there are NO camera cuts between scenes. Yes that is real shit, that is real shit vomit, that REALLY IS what semi-hot chicks in Brazillian slums will do to feed their children.

With all the 'net hoopla, I was expecting something beyond the edge. Sadly, its not.

Felch

Board footer

cruelery.com