#1 2013-08-01 17:30:24

Holy shit.  CNN is reporting that there were dozens of CIA in Benghazi the night the mission was attacked.  But the CIA is keeping it all a secret.  This is getting smellier by the moment.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

#2 2013-08-01 20:30:32

And the GOP witch hunt continues. So CIA members (You know, those people charged with the secret spying for America)  should testify under oath, in public, but Bush and Cheney, testifying about their knowledge of, or possible involvement in, the deaths of 3000+ Americans on American soil should be private and not on the record?

Benghazi happened. People died. No one hurried to their rescue. Yes, all true. However, in the overall scheme of things, was it an important event in US history? Not hardly. Yet here is the GOP trying to make a bigger deal of this event than they even considered making in the event which we call 9/11. Do I believe that the President at the time was involved in the attack?  I cannot answer that as I and all Americans were not given the information to decide. There was no investigation. There was no apparent need for that. (Sarcasm intended) Do I believe the President knew that attack was coming. Most definitely. And I also believe that it was allowed to happen for personal gain.  Where was/is the outcry? Well it is happening now for those 6 people that died in another country, on dangerous ground, who moved there voluntarily while a revolution was occurring.

#3 2013-08-02 11:37:52

doesyourpussyhurt wrote:

Yet here is the GOP trying to make a bigger deal of this event than they even considered making in the event which we call 9/11. Do I believe that the President at the time was involved in the attack?  I cannot answer that as I and all Americans were not given the information to decide. There was no investigation. There was no apparent need for that. (Sarcasm intended) Do I believe the President knew that attack was coming. Most definitely.

Until I read this I thought you were just a little screwy, but you've just proven yourself to be a total whack job.

#4 2013-08-02 11:50:33

phreddy wrote:

Holy shit.  CNN is reporting that there were dozens of CIA in Benghazi the night the mission was attacked.  But the CIA is keeping it all a secret.  This is getting smellier by the moment.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

Sounds like some of the "operatives" were double agents which really helps to explain the entire incident a little more.  So our great spook machine fucked up and people got dead - thanks for this Phreddy it pretty much explains everything and removes all credence of a political fuck up.  Naturally since it was a CIA gig there was a cover up, everything involved with those people has a cover up.

One thing we know for certain now is that the real story will never come out...

#5 2013-08-02 12:12:06

Emmeran wrote:

One thing we know for certain now is that the real story will never come out...

Probably right since the CIA has scattered the witnesses, bullied them into silence, and apparently even changed their names.  I'm pretty sure we will hear more on the latter.

#6 2013-08-02 12:27:46

At this point I'm led to believe that the political firestorm was simply part of the cover, I could never see how the highest levels in government would ever have had time to get involved in such a short period of time.

**Edit for grammar

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-08-02 15:43:59)

#7 2013-08-02 15:39:09

Personally phreddy, I don't care what you think of me. And of course I would never expect you to admit the failures of your lords and masters. Carry on.

Board footer

cruelery.com