#2 2009-05-22 21:56:21

That is just pure evil.  Napalm.

#3 2009-05-22 23:49:40

True - tis far better to purchase a young Thai girl and use her until bored and then cast her into the whore ghetto's where she can specialize in banana shows or playing the submissive for the "generous" foreign tourists.

#4 2009-05-23 00:26:49

Actually I wonder which Fnord would go with... Orangutan or Moluccan?  Now that would be a toss up.

#5 2009-05-23 00:40:57

Emmeran wrote:

....banana shows....

Ahhh... memories of Honeysuckle Divine at the Troc Theatre....  undulating pasty-white flesh that shot ping-pong balls, pickles, and yes, bananas....

http://www.98bowery.com/punkyears/images/paparazzistripper.jpg

#6 2009-05-23 00:53:37

whosasailorthen wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

....banana shows....

Ahhh... memories of Honeysuckle Divine at the Troc Theatre....  undulating pasty-white flesh that shot ping-pong balls, pickles, and yes, bananas....

http://www.98bowery.com/punkyears/image … ripper.jpg

We all know that 'YOU' ate the banana....

#7 2009-05-23 04:09:51

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually I wonder which Fnord would go with... Orangutan or Moluccan?  Now that would be a toss up.

Bestiality is bestiality!  The fact that one animal is slightly more human in appearance doesn’t matter.

#8 2009-05-23 14:40:09

Fucking young Thai girls and orangutans of any age are both totally unacceptable in my book, I don't care what ones biological propensity is. Order in some Pad Thai and hire a "curvy" hooker, for chrissakes.

#9 2009-05-23 14:48:36

You have to understand Fnord here... The fact that he responded means he thought it over.  That in itself is reward enough.

#10 2009-05-23 14:52:00

I'm cool with thinking it over-I mean, how would Nancy Friday have had a career otherwise?

#11 2013-08-27 17:22:15

Pony's life is better these days. People who mistreat animals deserve to be beaten to death with a spoon like the man in the slow murder video.

#12 2013-08-27 17:40:23

And because I could not find a more suitable spot for this, and given we're discussing monkees...

Russia says West acting in Muslim world like 'monkey with a grenade'

You don't suppose that was a racist remark do you? 

Nahhhhhhhhh.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2013-08-27 17:41:05)

#13 2013-08-27 18:05:09

whosasailorthen wrote:

And because I could not find a more suitable spot for this, and given we're discussing monkees...

Russia says West acting in Muslim world like 'monkey with a grenade'

You don't suppose that was a racist remark do you? 

Nahhhhhhhhh.

I read that story and came to the same conclusion.  Obama is the Rodney Dangerfield of world politics.  I doubt world leaders have had much respect for our last few presidents, but at least they feared them.  Obama is like the kid who keeps getting pushed around by the bully.  He makes a lot of noise about revenge, but nobody takes him seriously.

#14 2013-08-27 18:42:44

phreddy wrote:

I read that story and came to the same conclusion.  Obama is the Rodney Dangerfield of world politics.  I doubt world leaders have had much respect for our last few presidents, but at least they feared them.  Obama is like the kid who keeps getting pushed around by the bully.  He makes a lot of noise about revenge, but nobody takes him seriously.

I suppose you like W's More dramatic style better?

And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
       With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
       Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
       Cry 'Bring it on!,' stick your thumb in your ass
       And let slip the dogs of war;

#15 2013-08-28 07:07:26

phreddy wrote:

It comes with having an affirmative action president in office; you really ought to be used to it by now.

#16 2013-08-28 07:33:47

Obama has as much to do with these things as Shrub did, I wouldn't be surprised if Cheney were still pulling the strings (whilst getting a hummer from Pelosi).  Our strategy appears to be working just fine, thank you very much, the islamists are so involved in internecine warfare at this point that they've forgotten that we even exist.  In the meanwhile government continues to rattle the bones of terrorism over our heads so we will continue to happily fund the spy/war machine at unmentionable and unsustainable levels. 

Increased mania and phobia about one side of the body politic versus the other simply strengthens their control of the situation, divided we fall indeed.

...and seriously - fucking a monkey?  Perhaps we do deserve all of this.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-08-28 07:35:16)

Board footer

cruelery.com