#1 2013-11-12 21:47:01

mmmkay?.   So much for entry into the EU, Europeans like boobs a lot.

Hell, I like boobs a lot - it reminds me of that time when I was a wee little infant and this wonderful warm, soft food source was there.  Seriously - who cannot like boobs?

#2 2013-11-12 21:52:18

More specifically, Emmeran, you like melons.

#3 2013-11-12 22:19:09

Melons!  We need a pic to go with this!

#4 2013-11-12 22:40:26

Yes Dusty - I'll arrange an appropriate picture.

Yes Melons - it's just lucky that I have large hands, it makes things work out perfectly.

Yes Big Cat - this is personal blogging but I like to think about boobs, particularly those to which I have ready access.

Last edited by Emmeran (2013-11-12 22:42:22)

#5 2013-11-12 22:50:58

Emmeran wrote:

Yes Big Cat - this is personal blogging but I like to think about boobs, particularly those to which I have ready access.

Oh No Sir!!! You read about no bitching from me if we are discussing boobs.

Even the ones on your make believe lady friend.

#6 2013-11-12 22:58:31

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please do not troll Melons, she doesn't take well to such sort of things.  I'll bring her around to the locals shortly enough (Hi y'all New Englanders - especially Choad); one does not need to pretend after hitting the lottery of life.  I know I got very, very lucky.

Best Regards,
Emmeran

#7 2013-11-12 23:45:40

Is it just me, or is this only playing one track? You can barely hear the vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVgKoruWdA

I'm not fond of the Holy Modal Rounders version.

#8 2013-11-13 07:30:44

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please do not troll Melons, she doesn't take well to such sort of things.  I'll bring her around to the locals shortly enough (Hi y'all New Englanders - especially Choad); one does not need to pretend after hitting the lottery of life.  I know I got very, very lucky.

Best Regards,
Emmeran

quit being such a cunt, I was just kidding. If I WAS trolling anyone, it would have been you.

Fuck, you are a tool.

#9 2013-11-13 07:40:03

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Dear Sir,

Best Regards,
Emmeran

quit being such a cunt, I was just kidding. If I WAS trolling anyone, it would have been you.

Fuck, you are a tool.

Seriously dude?   You fell for that hook, line and sinker.  Melons is a real person and she even laughed when I wrote that little bit - "Dear Sir" & "Best Regards", I had higher expectations of you Cat.  (Not to say that Melon's isn't awesome in every way, she definitely is)

I think we did post some pictures at Christmas time last year, do the search I'm sure you'll find them.

#10 2013-11-13 12:43:20

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Dear Sir,

Best Regards,
Emmeran

Fuck, you are a tool.

Seriously dude?   You fell for that hook, line and sinker.  Melons is a real person and she even laughed when I wrote that little bit - "Dear Sir" & "Best Regards", I had higher expectations of you Cat.  (Not to say that Melon's isn't awesome in every way, she definitely is)

I think we did post some pictures at Christmas time last year, do the search I'm sure you'll find them.

Yeah, all pics on the internet are real.

#11 2013-11-13 13:27:00

Drop on by dude and meet the lady yourself; standing invite and it really ain't that far.  Just head north and turn left at Choad's house, we're about 45 minutes from there.  Let me know before you head out so I can put some food on and make sure I'm stocked up on good booze. 

If you could please pick up Choad on the way, he doesn't like to drive so much.  We've got plenty of room so feel free to bring your women.

#12 2013-11-13 13:44:54

Emmeran wrote:

Drop on by dude and meet the lady yourself; standing invite and it really ain't that far.  Just head north and turn left at Choad's house, we're about 45 minutes from there.  Let me know before you head out so I can put some food on and make sure I'm stocked up on good booze. 

If you could please pick up Choad on the way, he doesn't like to drive so much.  We've got plenty of room so feel free to bring your women.

I just may take you up on that sometime. I'm getting due for a roadtrip.

#13 2013-11-13 14:19:27

High Street - the only trollery on the interwebs where trolls accept invites from the trolled to meet up and get shitty drunk...

Because after all, we're rational trolls around here......

Last edited by XregnaR (2013-11-13 14:19:40)

#14 2013-11-13 14:22:08

XregnaR wrote:

High Street - the only trollery on the interwebs where trolls accept invites from the trolled to meet up and get shitty drunk...

Because after all, we're rational trolls around here......

Wanna come along? I know where some Titty Bars are.

#15 2013-11-13 14:49:16

Perhaps one day....

Board footer

cruelery.com