#1 2014-04-29 17:46:57

CLICK!

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/876/493/a%20brony%20tale%20high%20res.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

#2 2014-04-29 21:21:14

Fail.

#3 2014-04-30 00:12:39

The picture is a still from a documentary. Bronies have been around for awhile, as a subset of Furries, like Scalies and Featheries.  Now that they're breaking out as a separate culture, perhaps the Furries can move up a notch on the freakazoid pecking order. I don't think it's settled whether Furries or Emos are in the lowest position on the freak pecking order.

#4 2014-04-30 12:56:32

fnord wrote:

The picture is a still from a documentary. Bronies have been around for awhile, as a subset of Furries, like Scalies and Featheries.  Now that they're breaking out as a separate culture, perhaps the Furries can move up a notch on the freakazoid pecking order. I don't think it's settled whether Furries or Emos are in the lowest position on the freak pecking order.

The males all seem to do it so they can fuck their like culture counterparts.

#5 2014-04-30 13:31:09

Can. Not. Comprehend.

#6 2014-04-30 18:11:37

Emmeran wrote:

Can. Not. Comprehend.

Here let me help:

Bronies are trolls.  After the monsters saw this video I bought matching brony hats, shirts, rainbow stickers to put on all the other cars, and five pounds of glitter.  We were Team Brony for the DustBall Rally.  There were even matching footy pajamas worn to the gathering at the first hotel.  Now I wear the brony gear to pick the monsters up from school, for embarrassment purposes.

#7 2014-04-30 19:01:59

hedgewizard wrote:

Now I wear the brony gear to pick the monsters up from school, for embarrassment purposes.

Your kids are going to be warped and scarred for life! I hope the damage doesn't get to the point where we see you on TeeVee saying "I don't understand how my child could have done such a thing."

#8 2014-04-30 20:09:24

Child rearing is life threatening if you can't goof on your kids.

http://i.imgur.com/X6WAZc5.gif

Last edited by choad (2014-04-30 20:15:52)

#9 2014-05-01 20:39:14

fnord wrote:

Your kids are going to be warped and scarred for life! I hope the damage doesn't get to the point where we see you on TeeVee saying "I don't understand how my child could have done such a thing."

That's what happened with me, might as well pass it on.  One day after school the Boss asked if I thought the daughters of a heavily tattooed woman were embarrassed by their mother.  "No more than our monsters are embarrassed by you."  She informed me I was the embarrassing one.  I suggested asking the monsters.  They were unanimous in Mom being the embarrassing parent, because when I'm embarrassing it's intentional.  I'm so proud to have raised monsters with senses of humor.

Board footer

cruelery.com