#2 2014-05-20 17:41:40

These two remind me of those particular gays who feel they need to have sex on their float in the gay pride parade.  While everyone else is fighting for their cause, these idiots are either shoving it all down your throat or desperate for attention.

However, that said, I hope Chipotle makes up its mind about whether or not to ban guns.  I may want to eat there on occasion.  They could get away with it in some parts of California, but banning guns in Texas is probably not a great business decision.

#3 2014-05-20 18:44:42

At the same time bringing assault rifles into a diner is just flat out rude; perhaps Chipotle would do better by enforcing basic manners.

#4 2014-05-20 19:44:36

I think it's a great idea for Chipotle to insist people not bring guns into their restaurants. I don't go to restaurants known to be popular with niggers, because of the many clips I've posted of disruptive niggers causing problems in dining establishments. I won't enter any business establishment while large crowds of niggers are present, and wish businesses could ban niggers as well as guns from their establishments. And before anybody brings it up, yes, I believe in freedom of association and think businesses and private organizations should be able to bar whomever they damn well please.

#5 2014-05-20 21:16:37

Wow. A 4-nigger post.  Is that a record?

#6 2014-05-21 00:58:45

whosasailorthen wrote:

Wow. A 4-nigger post.  Is that a record?

Possibly, and there's not a single baboon, chimp, or gorilla reference.  Fnord be slippin'

#7 2014-05-21 11:28:37

See, my problem with these fools is that one has his slung in front of him ready to use and the other clearly, even though exhibiting proper trigger discipline, is ready to shoot anything that moves.  If these open carry guys want to get their message across they simply to need to be wearing these guns as you would a sidearm.  They need to be strapped up and down across their backs and not being played with for cameras.  If you find the location of your rifle on your back to be impractical when the shit hits the fan in your local convenience store then wear a fucking sidearm instead that will be easier to retrieve and engage.

Open carry is fine with me but don't walk around fondling your dick in public.

Board footer

cruelery.com