#1 2014-08-20 16:04:25

ISIS awakens the Holy Roman Empire

Also of note, as goes Germany so shall go Poland, Checzh, Austria, etc.; one would expect Spain to pick a side soon also considering the history.

#2 2014-08-20 19:54:53

Oh, goodie.   I always wanted to join a crusade.

#4 2014-08-21 12:35:13

The Crusades never ended, they got sourced out to the Oil companies.

#5 2014-08-21 20:06:59

Baywolfe wrote:

Fundie Christians will be lining up to report this as Armageddon.

Daily Sheeple

The Lantern Journal

Even the freaking Daily Mail

And then the inevitable reposting starts...

A case could be made for the whole ISIS clusterlovemaking being a semi-private false-flag exercise in eschatology aimed at achieving this exact goal. Maybe Kathy would be willing to take on the writing assignment? Ten pages, single-spaced, with footnotes, use the words "Blackwater", "Dominionist", "Neocon", "futile" and "breathtakingly stupid".

#6 2014-08-22 11:41:21

Tall Paul wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Fundie Christians will be lining up to report this as Armageddon.

Daily Sheeple

The Lantern Journal

Even the freaking Daily Mail

And then the inevitable reposting starts...

A case could be made for the whole ISIS clusterlovemaking being a semi-private false-flag exercise in eschatology aimed at achieving this exact goal. Maybe Kathy would be willing to take on the writing assignment? Ten pages, single-spaced, with footnotes, use the words "Blackwater", "Dominionist", "Neocon", "futile" and "breathtakingly stupid".

Don't forget "Immanentize the Eschaton"!

#7 2014-08-22 20:16:57

Baywolfe wrote:

Don't forget "Immanentize the Eschaton"!

As if I would even consider it! On the other hand, I often wish that other people would.

#8 2014-08-24 16:21:20

You are all fooled.

The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia
Global Research, August 16, 2014
Who’s Really Pulling the Strings?

The Times of Israel reported Wednesday:

A Free Syrian Army commander, arrested last month by the Islamist militia Al-Nusra Front, told his captors he collaborated with Israel in return for medical and military support, in a video released this week.Read more: Syrian rebel commander says he collaborated with Israel.

In a video uploaded to YouTube Monday … Sharif As-Safouri, the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Al-Haramein Battalion, admitted to having entered Israel five times to meet with Israeli officers who later provided him with Soviet anti-tank weapons and light arms. Safouri was abducted by the al-Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front in the Quneitra area, near the Israeli border, on July 22.
…….
In any event – whether or not it’s true of ISIS – it’s well-documented that the U.S., Saudis and Israelis have been backing the world’s most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades. And see this.

And anyone who looks at the battle against ISIS as a religious war is being played

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-i … ia/5396171

Last edited by katsung47 (2014-08-24 16:22:56)

#9 2014-08-25 02:04:31

Whoa!, Kathy actually reads here also, I had always assumed we were just a drop box for his latest rants...

#10 2014-08-25 09:21:21

The Man Who Was Thursday

Board footer

cruelery.com