#2 2014-12-12 22:56:41

What are all these assholes going to do when there's no longer a Nigger in the White House?

#3 2014-12-12 23:41:50

Baywolfe wrote:

What are all these assholes going to do when there's no longer a Nigger in the White House?

Don't worry--next up, a WOMAN in the White House.  Those who don't simply stroke out and die are going to be busy digging bunkers in their backyards and converting all their assets into gold.

#4 2014-12-13 10:53:42

George Orr wrote:

Don't worry--next up, a WOMAN in the White House.  Those who don't simply stroke out and die are going to be busy digging bunkers in their backyards and converting all their assets into gold.

I can has black woman President please? (Make it go faster)

#5 2014-12-13 13:44:07

hedgewizard wrote:

George Orr wrote:

I can has black woman President please? (Make it go faster)

Transgender Native American/Latino Woman and we can be done all in one shot.

#6 2014-12-13 19:48:49

I'll see your Transgender Native American/Latino Woman and raise you a wheelchair and dope-smoking on welfare.

#7 2014-12-14 12:39:41

You all know which WOMAN I was talking about.  However, I guess a Transgender Native American/Latino Woman War Veteran with seven mixed-race children in wheelchairs, smoking dope and on welfare could be VICE-President...

Board footer

cruelery.com