#1 2015-01-18 02:46:23

Youngest son out for an overnight, family comes to pick him up with their high school daughter in tow.  We do the polite family thing until in walks said daughter turning out to be an absolute 16yr old doppelganger of our beloved Melons down to previously undocumented hair, dress, mannerisms and decorum.

I was flummoxed beyond consideration as even the facial features were an exact match and I'm still not sure which one I was sporting wood for and oddly enough even the fantasy of having both seems beyond twisted.  I'm desperately in love with Melons for christsakes and this is mind boggling until it hurts my brain.

I seriously couldn't casually tell them apart as they even fluttered their hands the same way, out of the corner of my eye they were the same person.

#2 2015-01-18 03:18:23

Is this story going somewhere, and will there be video?

#3 2015-01-18 08:00:22

Reality is always greater than fiction buddy but in this case I think I'm far better off to hit the #pipe

#4 2015-01-18 08:12:30

I think you're right, and hit it once for me. The pipe that is.

#5 2015-01-18 09:51:40

That's freaky.  I have a known doppelganger, but it's not as disturbing because we are from the same family--she's a third or fourth cousin or something (she's my mother's cousin's daughter; that's a bit too convoluted for even a Southerner to figure out). 
We did not know each other; in fact, we never met until we were adults.  When we were younger and through our late 30s people could not tell us apart, and we even had the same physical mannerisms and wore our hair the same way (not on purpose).  I was even convinced that photos of her were me when I looked at them.
After our 30s, though, her very rough life (*cough crack cough*) started to catch up with her and now we look very different.

#6 2015-01-18 15:07:26

Boys are, quite often, attracted to women who look like their mother.  Our youngest fought it for years, dating one beanpole after another, but ultimately ended up marrying a woman very much like his mother.

#7 2015-01-18 16:20:52

I had one.  People would turn to me in clubs and say, why did you go home and change clothes?  Etc. Etc.  I saw him one day.  Weird.  He tried to pick up my girlfriend where she was working at a shop.  "I have the original" she said.  This happened in L.A., San Francisco back when.  Weirdness.

#8 2015-01-18 16:32:11

Unfortunately, mine is on the bloody telly.  And he's pretty damn silly looking.

Most annoyingly, we both are involved with classic cars. 

Grrr.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2015-01-18 16:32:37)

#9 2015-01-18 16:37:06

One of the many joys of weirdness is I'm unique and everyone else is fungible.

#10 2015-01-18 16:53:54

Did Melons and everyone else in your family notice it?  The resemblance, I mean.  Not the inappropriate wood.

#11 2015-01-19 09:08:57

thefriendsofeddiedoyle wrote:

Did Melons and everyone else in your family notice it?  The resemblance, I mean.  Not the inappropriate wood.

Everybody noticed, Melon's even made the comment about how I had always wished I could have seen her when she was a fresh young thing - although I didn't ask this girl to remove her shirt those were obvious "firm and high".

Board footer

cruelery.com