#1 2015-06-07 03:38:55

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/invisibledick.png

Rub it often!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2015-06-07 08:42:39

Well, I'm NEVER getting prostate cancer.  Is this transmittable?  If so, I've probably save several other people from prostate cancer too.

Carpal Tunnel on the other hand...

#3 2015-06-07 08:57:26

I've read about this study for years and I'm sure it posted at least once to cruel - note the data and its conclusions date to the early 90s - so I'm preemptively awarding myself a hat usually reserved for fnord.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/dickchapeau.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2015-06-07 13:29:21

Just to be clear, must I do it myself or can I still pay poor college girls who are working their way through school to do it? I do it for them. I possibly have put the student through school that will CURE cancer. You are welcome.

I am aware that this can contribute to other kinds of disease, mostly the communicable kind.

I am going to work on my Nobel Speech now.

#5 2015-06-07 23:03:09

I specialize in prostate cancer and I just don't see this. They used to say the same thing about breast cancer and women that never gave birth (nuns, lesbians, etc.). The belief was that women's breasts needed to produce milk at some point. It was sort of the same thought process as this study. Use it or lose it, I guess. Bottom line is, every man on the planet would get prostate cancer if he lived to infinity. It's as guaranteed as anything. In fact, most (old) men that die of something else will have a prostate that tests positive for adenocarcinoma (if checked).

Here's the low down. Cigarettes are a culprit with all cancers. Obesity is as well. HPV is huge .If you are a non smoking HPV negative skinny person and you get cancer? Well, Jesus just hates you.

Last edited by Banjo (2015-06-07 23:10:22)

#6 2015-06-08 00:16:15

Banjo wrote:

Here's the low down. Cigarettes are a culprit with all cancers. Obesity is as well. HPV is huge. If you are a non smoking HPV negative skinny person and you get cancer? Well, Jesus just hates you.

My oldest and closest friend has six months, maybe. Tagged at Gleason 9 last christmas, the first course of chemo and radiation aged him from 60 to 80 in one month and he decided 'fuck no' to chemical castration and 'fuck the VA on general principal'. We were boring school roommates 45 years ago and he owes several of his bad habits to me, or so he claims. Bottom line, I've seen enough. This happens to me, I'm booking a one-way flight to Dusty-land, Oregon. And the world will lose a crack shot, bare lightbulbs at 20 paces, blindfolded.

But you're right, the study's wishful thinking.

#7 2015-06-08 05:20:29

I heard tell that cancer was caused by living, two tears in a bucket.

Board footer

cruelery.com