#2 2015-11-23 16:00:39

Belgians. Says  it all, doesn't it?

Let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but they're cunts. They're cunts now, and they've always been cunts. And the only thing that's going to change is that they're going to be even bigger cunts. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

#4 2015-11-23 16:30:16

choad wrote:

Let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but they're cunts. They're cunts now, and they've always been cunts. And the only thing that's going to change is that they're going to be even bigger cunts. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

I agree regarding the French Belgians to the south.  Flemish Belgians in the north are very much like their Dutch relatives.

#5 2015-11-23 19:28:55

XregnaR wrote:

choad wrote:

I agree regarding the French Belgians to the south.  Flemish Belgians in the north are very much like their Dutch relatives.

Phlegmy cunts? Just what ISIS needs to sit on their heads.

#6 2015-11-23 19:44:17

Belgians are the worst of all. Rwanda? Belgian. Burundi? Belgian. The motherfucking Congo? You better believe that's the work of those cunts from Brussels.

Heart of Darkness indeed.

#7 2015-11-23 20:05:11

The last time I was in Belgium I bought bread from a man in Brussels. That dude was about 6'4" and full of muscles.

#8 2015-11-23 21:08:08

choad wrote:

Obi-Wan: These aren't the droids we're looking for. He can go about his business.
Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.
Obi-Wan: Move along.
Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … spect.html

Last edited by Chuck Schick (2015-11-23 21:18:36)

Board footer

cruelery.com