#2 2016-02-22 23:49:34

She's a stupid nigger humping whore who has tossed her own DNA into the nigger genetic cesspool.  If the stupid Homo erectus animals (nlggers)  can't be bothered to love and care for their spawn, she isn't doing the world any favor by promoting the spread of genes for parental neglect and rejection.

#3 2016-02-23 05:23:04

Boy is she going to feel stupid when he starts casting curses on her...

#4 2016-02-23 12:22:28

No relevance to the story whatsoever, I just couldn't help myself.

#5 2016-02-24 21:28:41

fnord wrote:

She's a stupid nigger humping whore who has tossed her own DNA into the nigger genetic cesspool.  If the stupid Homo erectus animals (nlggers)  can't be bothered to love and care for their spawn, she isn't doing the world any favor by promoting the spread of genes for parental neglect and rejection.

Have you ever crossed paths with anyone who felt this way about homos?

#6 2016-02-25 14:08:21

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

Of course I've met homophobes. I don't give a shit what they think. It helps that gay people don't destroy countries or cities (Rhodesia or Detroit come to mind), nor do we produce children which are then neglected or deliberately killed. I can ignore homophobes because I know gay people aren't dangerous evolutionary leftovers.

#7 2016-02-25 18:22:15

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

Of course I've met homophobes. I don't give a shit what they think. It helps that gay people don't destroy countries or cities (Rhodesia or Detroit come to mind), nor do we produce children which are then neglected or deliberately killed. I can ignore homophobes because I know gay people aren't dangerous evolutionary leftovers.

Well, biologically, gay people are an evolutionary dead end.  A lot of lesbians cheat and have surrogate mothers birth their ova with donated sperm, but gay men mostly adopt if they want kids.  So, well done, and bully for them, their adopted children live on but their genetic line dies out.

#8 2016-02-25 19:33:19

Baywolfe wrote:

Well, biologically, gay people are an evolutionary dead end.  A lot of lesbians cheat and have surrogate mothers birth their ova with donated sperm, but gay men mostly adopt if they want kids.  So, well done, and bully for them, their adopted children live on but their genetic line dies out.

Mother Nature knows when and where to add a little bleach to the gene pool.

#9 2016-02-26 19:45:16

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Yes she does; it's clear she intends to bleach humans from the earth within the next hundred years or so.

#10 2016-02-27 16:58:09

fnord wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Yes she does; it's clear she intends to bleach humans from the earth within the next hundred years or so.

If you stick your head in a fire, you can't say the fire intended to burn you to death.  Mother Nature is a automated system and now we're getting some automated responses to our environmental fuckary.  We're definitely the worst creatures on this planet.

#11 2016-02-27 17:46:48

Baywolfe wrote:

We're definitely the worst creatures on this planet.

Have you never contemplated the greenhouse gas effect of the gluttonous maggot?  Hell dude they just wait for everything to die and then fart out more shit to make more things die.

and there's Donald Trump to be considered also...

#12 2016-02-27 20:42:32

Not just the worst but maybe the dumbest.  Genetics has jack shit to do with homosexuality.

#13 2016-02-27 21:41:40

fnord wrote:

Old school Muslims, Rome, Egypt, and all those other older cultures that ... well they liked boys; should they be ignored?

#14 2016-02-27 23:54:05

Good to see you back, Dahl. You were missed.

#15 2016-02-28 01:31:20

Hey Mr. D!  Welcome Home!

#16 2016-03-03 13:59:40

Hello all. 

(Damn, I recall how to do this.)

Board footer

cruelery.com