#102 2011-05-27 22:06:42

It is thought that it may cause men to father more sons and mothers to give birth to more girls.

Wait...what?

Now how the fuck does that work?

#104 2011-06-06 17:04:29

That's great news. That means that even though three reactors suffered catastrophic meltdown, local radiation levels and radiation leakage was still very low.

But it goes to show, if you are going to build reactors, build them on the leeward side of your country...

#105 2011-06-06 19:22:09

peco wrote:

- Magnetometers are passive instruments.  They don't broadcast..

No one says magnetometers broadcast.

peco wrote:

- - 2.5 Hz has a wavelength of 120000 km.  A useful directional emitter for that frequency as radio would be bigger than the planet. .

That's your invention. To your logic, most EM waves could not be emitted  or received because it needs real size of the wave lenth anttena. That's most funny things I've ever heard. Also, according to your logic, diffrent frequency of EM waves would  have to be emitted with different size of antenna to fit its wave lenth, Obviously a bull shit.

----------------

671. Climate weapon (5/31/2011)

In last article, I talked about the Feds planned a case in week-ends (5/22-5/23). They arranged a sudden trip for my wife on that week -ends. There were some events I think was part in their plot.

1.    5/21, Saturday, the Judgment day that the evangelical broadcaster Harold Camping had declared.

2.    5/21, an Icelandic volcano erupted. It spews ash and soot into the air. It was the volcano's largest eruption in 100 years. Some European countries halted the air flights.

3. 5/21. A magnitude 3.6 earthquake shook San Francisco Bay Area. There had been no reports of damages or injuries.

3.    5/22. A massive tornado attacked Joplin, killed more than one hundred people.  It was an EF-5, the strongest rating assigned to tornadoes and also was the deadliest single twister since the weather service began keeping official records in 1950.

Feds like to play the role of God. It seems they prefer to use evangelists to reach their goal. If you remember another evangelical broadcaster Pat Robertson who had predicted that Lord told him Bush would be elected President twice in a overwhelming victory. It was a typical story how Feds used religion and superstition to cover up a rigged election. Since modern technique can alter weather and set off natural disaster such like volcano eruption and earthquake, it's more frequently for the Feds to guise these artificial disaster in the name of Mother Nature.

That's why we saw earthquake, volcano eruption and tornado in 5/21 and 5/22.  If the 5/21 framed case had gone through successfully, I believe the S.F. Bay Area earthquake and Iceland volcano eruption would develop to a very big one (to the level of 3/11 Fukushima earthquake), plus that strongest-ever tornado, would have made the world a dooms day like end times. It's what the Feds want - distract. Some believers of the "Rapture" even had spent all their savings before the "judgment day", what else would they care?

As for that strongest tornado, I believe it was Pentagon's work. They took time to test their climate weapon. Try to promote it to a weapon that can destroy as much as they can.

Europe's economic powerhouse, Germany, announced plans yesterday (5/30) to abandon nuclear energy over the next 11 years, in the wake of Japan's Fukushima disaster. It is an abrupt turn for Germany because just five months ago, it pushed through a plan to extend the life span of the country's nuclear reactors.

Why it's Germany, not Britain, French, Belgian, Holland ....?

My interpretation: German, as well as Japan, is a defeated country in World War ll. Both are still under occupation of US troops. When Germany realizes US is using climate weapon and they could be the same extortion target like Japan. They choose to abandon the nuclear energy to keep their sovereignty.

A news two years ago has reported the intention to extort Japan with HAARP caused earthquake. At that time, the news might be viewed as crazy for some people. When the 3/11 earthquake took place, that news has been proved true. Now it’s for Iran war – to wage a public panic on coming “dirty bomb attack”.

Western Bankers Threatened Japan with HAARP Eco-Destruction a Year Before China Quakes
Tuesday, June 3 (2008)

Constructed by the US Navy and Army in Alaska's bush country during the early 80s, the Pentagon's widely acknowledged high-tech "sky zapper" also can rattle the earth's substructure. But while the Defense Department acknowledges the program's existence, officials are keeping the "Pandora’s box" that is HAARP--High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program--classified.

Formerly a well-traveled Far East correspondent for Forbes magazine, Fulford, fluent in Japanese, is hosting What is This?, his weekly podcast from Tokyo, and alleges "Hazel" Takana, Japan's finance minister, told him in 2007 "a group of American and European oligarchs" threatened to strike the country with manufactured earthquakes unless he ceded control of the Japanese banking system.

http://milkhouse-mouse.blogspot.com/200 … -with.html

#106 2011-06-06 19:33:02

katsung47 wrote:

3. 5/21. A magnitude 3.6 earthquake shook San Francisco Bay Area. There had been no reports of damages or injuries.

Kathy, honey, here in San Francisco, we have earthquakes all the time. We live in a highly active fault region. A 3.6 is nothing and was barely noticed by most people. As it happens, I grew up not too far from Joplin, Mo., an area that has tornadoes every year around this time, although, very rarely anything as large as the beast that ripped through Joplin. But those things happen. Iceland is sitting on a seam in the earth's crust in the north Atlantic that is splitting apart. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions happen there all the time.

Really, if I were you, I'd be more paranoid about the folks who are tapping your cell calls and administering minute amounts of psychotropic drugs into your drinking water.

Last edited by Taint (2011-06-06 19:33:26)

#107 2011-06-06 20:14:13

Just don't tell him about the self-replicating organic-circuit listening devices in his fingernails. If he starts pulling them out we'll have to go with Plan G.3 or even worse!

#108 2011-06-06 23:37:58

Time to stop encouraging him it sounds like he's stopped taking his lithium pills.

#109 2011-06-17 14:42:21

672. E-coli, a bio attack (6/10/2011)

Though Germany try to avoid artificial nuclear disaster attack by abandoning the nuclear power, it can't escape from a bio attack. There is a wide E-coli outbreak in Europe which is considered the third largest in recent world history and maybe the deadliest.

There is no doubt the target is the German. Though nine European contries were hit, virtually all the sick people either live in Germany or recently traveled there.

The new deadly E-coli is a laboratory product. The anti-biotic bacteria used to fit one medicine to develop its immune then to fit another. How could it suddenly become a multi-anti-biotic bacteria.

It's never been seen before.

It is immune to eight different classes of antibiotics.

This means the original strain was exposed to eight different strains seqeuntially with each immune strain being exposed to the next drug until immunity was developed to that.

This only happens in laboratories.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. … title=APFN

It's a bio-attack so people can't find the natural source. Secret agents can go here and there, from market to restaurant and spread the bacteria on cucumber or spruce or other vegetables. Media discorage such an effort:

E.coli source may remain a mystery
By E. Rising and M. Stobbe    (A.P.)   6/2/2011

Patients said they ate lettuce, tomatoes or cucumbers, but oficials testing produce across the continent have yet to find any vegetables with the particular strain involved.

They might never find the cause of the outbreak. "

(San Jose Mercury News)

That is very true. They can never find the  natural cause of the outbreak because it is an artificial bio attack.

In my thread "BP Gulf oil spill is sabotage", I said  it was an extortion on Great Britain. The oil spill started in April 2010, lasted for months, maintain a pressure on Britain. It only stopped leaking when Queen Elizabeth and Prime Minister Cameron paid a visit to Washington to compromise with a secret deal. 

The E-coli outbreak in German started on May 1st, coincidenced with "Operation Geronimo". On 6/6, Germany Chancellor Ms. Merkel has an official visit to US. She, must concede something to the US demand.

#110 2011-06-20 19:19:54

386 milliTimeCubes

#111 2011-06-22 19:36:03

"Now we know it was 100 percent core melt in all three reactors...now we know it was comparable to the radiation at Chernobyl."

#112 2011-06-22 22:36:49

Tall Paul wrote:

"Now we know it was 100 percent core melt in all three reactors...now we know it was comparable to the radiation at Chernobyl."

Ehh?  Just a rabble rouser at this point, it's still far less radiation than was released at Hiroshima or Nagasaki; and so far as modern science can tell those events only served to solidify the confusing Japanese kinks.

*Edited to avoid the wrath of George Orr** (the grammar nazi).

**Although I'm sure she can find something in that misbegotten statement

Last edited by Emmeran (2011-06-22 22:39:04)

#113 2011-06-23 05:42:16

Keep looking the other way and maybe it'll all go away.

#114 2011-06-28 15:43:45

Quote, "New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami
Ethan A. Huff,
Natural News
June 10, 2011

Recent data released by Dimitar Ouzounov and colleagues from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland highlights some strange atmospheric anomalies over Japan just days before the massive earthquake and tsunami struck on March 11. Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake, according to satellite observations, suggesting that directed energy emitted from transmitters used in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) may have been responsible for inducing the quake.

Published in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) publication Technology Review, the findings are presented alongside a different theory called Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling, which hypothesizes that the heating in the ionosphere may have been caused by the impending earthquake as the fault line released radioactive radon. This theory, of course, is not actually proven, but is instead presented as a possible explanation for the presence of the high-density electrons and emitted infrared radiation that was observed.

Another explanation for this strange heating — and one that, upon analysis, seems much more likely — is that it was an indication that concentrated energy was used to induce the earthquake, and not the other way around. Numerous credible reports and scientific observations reveal that HAARP technology is fully capable of being used as a scalar weapon, meaning it can emit strong electromagnetic pulse bombs that can alter weather or trigger seismic fault lines.

Evidence that HAARP is not only capable of inducing earthquakes, but that it appears to have been used on Japan

http://www.prisonplanet.com/new-nasa-re … unami.html

#115 2011-06-28 20:14:59

No, that's crazy talk, not evidence.

Fault lines don't release radon.  Radon is formed from the decay of radium.

Here's a hint... if it contains the word "anomaly", it's probably bullshit.

#116 2012-03-08 09:50:09

TOKYO (AP) — Japan was woefully unprepared for last year's nuclear disaster, the country's former prime minister said, and suggested that the crippled Fukushima plant should not have been built so close to the ocean on a tsunami-prone coast.

No shit, Sherlock.

#117 2012-03-08 11:41:00

Tall Paul wrote:

TOKYO (AP) — Japan was woefully unprepared for last year's nuclear disaster, the country's former prime minister said, and suggested that the crippled Fukushima plant should not have been built so close to the ocean on a tsunami-prone coast.

No shit, Sherlock.

Naoto Kan acknowledged flaws

Kan-San???

#118 2012-03-08 18:53:16

Emmeran wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

No shit, Sherlock.

Kan-San???

Still better than Wan-chan.

#119 2012-03-08 22:56:41

Tall Paul wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

No shit, Sherlock.

Kan-San???

Still better than Wan-chan.

My favorite still remains my buddy with the last name of Billings which obviously translated into Bi ri nn gu su - san

#121 2016-11-22 06:11:32

choad wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/21/asia/japan-earthquake/

Do NOT live in a place which has been lovingly known as the "Tsunami Coast" for the last 10,000 years...

#122 2016-11-22 09:00:41

Man, I must have never clicked in to this thread before, because at first I was like "Holy shit, Peco!".  Then I saw the date :-/

#123 2016-11-22 11:52:58

Is it just me, or do the talking heads have just a bit too much glee in their reporting?

Board footer

cruelery.com