• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Kids play "Shut The Fuck Up" and spleens explode

#2 2007-10-11 19:34:25

My parents sent me to a whites only private school so they wouldn’t have to deal with this sort of negligence, incompetence and stupidity.

#3 2007-10-11 19:51:34

Spleens are overrated.

#4 2007-10-11 19:53:37

Right, Fnord. Because white teachers never are ignorant or stupid. Not to mention how wonderful Staten Island is, as a 99% white community, it just shines with all that anglo promise. And chrome coffeetables.

#5 2007-10-11 20:18:09

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Right, Fnord. Because white teachers never are ignorant or stupid. Not to mention how wonderful Staten Island is, as a 99% white community, it just shines with all that anglo promise. And chrome coffeetables.

Don't waste your efforts.  Fnord doesn't respond to logic or reason.

#6 2007-10-11 20:24:36

I know, HG, it was kind of a token effort, sort of an "inaugurate the new board" kind of reply. Consider it a champagne bottle hitting the new ship, cruel style.

#7 2007-10-12 02:07:08

fnord wrote:

My parents sent me to a whites only private school so they wouldn’t have to deal with this sort of negligence, incompetence and stupidity.

Fnord, your logic is a little faulty here. Growing up, I went to a whites-only school as well. Two of my fellow students, for example, were brothers: they were named Billy and William. At least half a dozen of my graduating class of about 60 were pregnant by graduation day, and most looked at my interest in politics and social issues as bizarre, insulted by my lack of interest in the school's basketball or football teams. Many had never traveled outside Arkansas, and few knew anything about the world outside the US.

#8 2007-10-12 04:29:28

But Taint, they don't have gay people in Arkansas, do they? I bet the food was good  though...

and btw, a good friend is gay and grew up in south dakota. He has the funniest/saddest stories about growing up there. It was like mental siberia.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Kids play "Shut The Fuck Up" and spleens explode

Board footer

cruelery.com