#1 2018-05-29 09:56:38

Speaking at Harvard University before receiving an award Friday, Clinton was asked a hypothetical question by moderator Maura Healey, a fellow Democrat and attorney general of Massachusetts: If Clinton could be chief executive of any company right now, which company would she choose?

"Facebook," Clinton said without hesitating, as she and Healey paused to laugh with the audience.

#2 2018-05-29 10:54:32

Will this person never go away?

Why can't she just build houses for poor people like Carter did?

#3 2018-05-29 14:53:12

Emmeran wrote:

Will this person never go away?

Why can't she just build houses for poor people like Carter did?

Attention whore.  She'll never admit she lost because people in Ohio and many other "fly over states" said, "Oh FUCK NO!".

#4 2018-05-29 15:16:30

Baywolfe wrote:

Attention whore.  She'll never admit she lost because people in Ohio and many other "fly over states" said, "Oh FUCK NO!".

Exactly!  If I want someone to shriek at me I'll go find my Ex-wife.  What is wrong with this person?

#5 2018-05-29 15:29:15

Hers was the most poorly run campaign of my lifetime (and a lot more than that, I suspect). She thought Trump's ridiculousness was enough to put her in the White House, so she spent the campaign picking carpet samples and arguing about who would be in her cabinet.

Never before have so many resources been squandered so thoroughly. She had victory in her grasp in a must win election, and she let it slip away out of...basically...laziness. All she had to do was give people a reason to vote for her, and she just didn't bother.

I have never stopped being furious with that woman. Most of the recent criticism of her comes from the right, however, because most of us on the left wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher. She is a complete non-event, and not worth the breath to criticize.

#6 2018-05-29 15:36:43

Smudge wrote:

Hers was the most poorly run campaign of my lifetime (and a lot more than that, I suspect). She thought Trump's ridiculousness was enough to put her in the White House, so she spent the campaign picking carpet samples and arguing about who would be in her cabinet.

Never before have so many resources been squandered so thoroughly. She had victory in her grasp in a must win election, and she let it slip away out of...basically...laziness. All she had to do was give people a reason to vote for her, and she just didn't bother.

I have never stopped being furious with that woman. Most of the recent criticism of her comes from the right, however, because most of us on the left wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher. She is a complete non-event, and not worth the breath to criticize.

Actually Smudge, we were never going to vote for that person.  The Far Left just didn't understand and the DNC was a corrupt as the Trump campaign.  Hillary lost to Bozo the Clown.  All of this is very much the Democrats fault.

Last edited by Emmeran (2018-05-29 15:37:15)

#7 2018-05-29 15:53:45

She didn't have to get your vote to win. She merely needed to give more of the undecided voters in the middle a reason to get enthused about her campaign. Her margin of loss was actually quite tiny, even after running possibly the worst campaign of the last hundred years. If she'd made even a modest effort to grab the brass ring she would have won.

The fact that she didn't win and misunderstood so completely what was needed to win shows why she shouldn't have been president. The fact that she continues to blame others without acknowledging her own part in the fiasco shows the same thing.

#8 2018-05-29 20:57:32

Smudge wrote:

She didn't have to get your vote to win. She merely needed to give more of the undecided voters in the middle a reason to get enthused about her campaign. Her margin of loss was actually quite tiny, even after running possibly the worst campaign of the last hundred years. If she'd made even a modest effort to grab the brass ring she would have won.

The fact that she didn't win and misunderstood so completely what was needed to win shows why she shouldn't have been president. The fact that she continues to blame others without acknowledging her own part in the fiasco shows the same thing.

What Smudge Said.

#9 2018-05-30 10:46:23

Emmeran wrote:

Smudge wrote:

Actually Smudge, we were never going to vote for that person.  The Far Left just didn't understand and the DNC was a corrupt as the Trump campaign.  Hillary lost to Bozo the Clown.  All of this is very much the Democrats fault.

On the other hand, it's hard to envision her doing a worse job than DJT is doing.  He's in the bank's pockets too, along with Russia and almost certainly members of organized crime in several countries.  And at least she'd act Presidential whether she meant it or not.

#10 2018-05-30 11:16:44

Baywolfe wrote:

On the other hand, it's hard to envision her doing a worse job than DJT is doing.  He's in the bank's pockets too, along with Russia and almost certainly members of organized crime in several countries.  And at least she'd act Presidential whether she meant it or not.

Hey, did any other President get Kim Kardashian (Kanye) West into the White House? No? I didn't think so, loser!

#11 2018-05-30 12:30:20

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Hey, did any other President get Kim Kardashian (Kanye) West into the White House? No? I didn't think so, loser!

Kennedy would have.  After hours, of course.

#12 2018-05-30 12:46:26

I laugh, but if DJT can break the back of the prison industrial complex, not out of any sense of justice or championing individual rights, but simply because the mob pays better when they don't go to prison, he will have accomplished something useful.

But that's not what's happening. KK is just petitioning for a pardon for a dear friend, unjustly accused and convicted. If she has to suck every cock between the front door and the oval office, either literally or figuratively, then I guess she is dedicated to the cause.

#13 2018-05-30 18:21:57

GooberMcNutly wrote:

I laugh, but if DJT can break the back of the prison industrial complex, not out of any sense of justice or championing individual rights, but simply because the mob pays better when they don't go to prison, he will have accomplished something useful.

But that's not what's happening. KK is just petitioning for a pardon for a dear friend, unjustly accused and convicted. If she has to suck every cock between the front door and the oval office, either literally or figuratively, then I guess she is dedicated to the cause.

...I believe it's her grandmother, a first time drug offender who was sentenced to life..?

Board footer

cruelery.com