#2 2018-10-01 13:30:26

Don't shoot critters unless you are going to eat em or to save yourself or livestock.  Instant Karma.

#3 2018-10-01 18:00:32

Damn, I was hoping to post this.

But honestly, I don't feel bad for the fucker. Hunting with a gun ain't sport. You want sport? Do it with a knife.

#4 2018-10-01 18:15:03

BorderCount wrote:

But honestly, I don't feel bad for the fucker. Hunting with a gun ain't sport. You want sport? Do it with a knife.

Hey look fellas...Daniel Boone is here!!!

#5 2018-10-01 18:45:00

Emmeran wrote:

BorderCount wrote:

...ahem that's Davy Crockett .......

#6 2018-10-02 01:21:35

SpacePuppy wrote:

Don't shoot critters unless you are going to eat em or to save yourself or livestock.  Instant Karma.

Indeed. The change of heart** on hunting makes me a brunt of jokes among family and friends.  So much, in fact, the woman who lets me live with her and our eldest daughter decided they’d “man up” and harvest moose protein this year.

Daughter, alone, 2 miles from camp, one shot and drop (first time hunting).

As far as doing it “with a knife”.  Daughter cut it out yet refused to take a bite of that heart.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_9cf8b469-86e7-48f1-b15b-6b62ec681d31.jpeg

**Vowed to extinguish the life of no more creatures...great or small...not conflicted helping out after-the-fact. I draw a comparison to my orthodox relations having a goy turn their lights on post sabbath sundown....a “work-around” if you will.  Alas, moose  ≠ kosher.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#7 2018-10-02 08:55:23

Emmeran wrote:

BorderCount wrote:

Daniel Boone was a man,
Just a BIG man.
But the bear was bigger, so he ran like a nigger,
Up a tree.

#8 2018-10-02 13:31:20

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

BorderCount wrote:

Daniel Boone was a man,
Just a BIG man.
But the bear was bigger, so he ran like a nigger,
Up a tree.

LOL - I haven't heard that in decades.

Thank You

#9 2018-10-08 23:21:37

Dead whales take no prisoners.

Board footer

cruelery.com