#2 2019-06-02 20:11:05

..geez Louise, a great joke too...bunch of tight ass'....

#3 2019-06-04 17:30:46

Mugwump wrote:

..geez Louise, a great joke too...bunch of tight ass'....

Sadly, most  humans are prissy cunts horrified by honest expression.

The editor of an journalism school alumni magazine once offered me what he described as a choice assignment: Why Do Reporters Swear So Much?

I did the math and quickly pissed away a month's rent by responding, "How the fuck should I know?" News reporters spend most waking moments spinning pathological bullshit into pearls of wisdom and Tourette's is its healthiest and least offensive manifestation.

There is hope, though. Our commander in thief now tweet breaches the same decorum every  day.

#4 2019-06-04 18:29:11

choad wrote:

There is hope, though. Our commander in thief now tweet breaches the same decorum every  day.

Sadly, most of us feel that the highest elected official in the land should NOT be acting like a character from the movie "Idiocracy".  Decorum still has an important role lest we eventually forget that such a thing actually exists.

#5 2019-06-04 20:52:20

Emmeran wrote:

choad wrote:

Sadly, most of us feel that the highest elected official in the land should NOT be acting like a character from the movie "Idiocracy".  Decorum still has an important role lest we eventually forget that such a thing actually exists.

I suggest Idiocracy to someone at least on a weekly basis.  It is a vast uptick from 3 years ago. 

I go to the local store and it seems the hoopleheads are breeding at breakneck speed between them doing time for meth possession and recyclables theft.  The average number of little hoopleheads is about 4 per female breeding unit.  The little ones come in all kinds of palettes, shapes, etc. that speaks to different fathers for each lil' munchkin.  I despair at the future, knowing the de evolution is actually a thing, and I am witnessing it first hand.

#6 2019-06-07 07:13:52

Can't we all just ululate together?  The tendency toward self-censorship is not new, and some would say less severe than in times past.  That does not make it less stifling.  Enforcing a right not to be offended has a cost.  Indeed, it might be said that if no one is offended, it is not funny.

#7 2019-06-07 07:50:23

On the one hand, if you want to believe in invisible sky wizards, you should probably expect to get mocked for it. On the other hand, there's a time and a place for the mockery - at work really isn't the best time or place, especially when you work for the government.

#8 2019-06-14 14:50:34

Of all the things America has lost along it's long slide into obscurity, it's sense of humor is the one I miss the most.

#9 2019-06-14 16:26:47

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Of all the things America has lost along it's long slide into obscurity, it's sense of humor is the one I miss the most.

Cruel and terrible as it was, yes.  Now, it's just mean.

Board footer

cruelery.com