#2 2020-08-22 17:16:07

I truly worry things will turn violent. It is far too easy to imagine a scenario in which a transfer of power involves a transfer of bullets.

#3 2020-08-22 18:28:07

BorderCount wrote:

I truly worry things will turn violent. It is far too easy to imagine a scenario in which a transfer of power involves a transfer of bullets.

My fear as well, going back to when the "proud boys" & patriot prayer" showed up in Portland a few years back.  They set up a snipers post up on top of a 7 story parking structure.  The popo came along and basically said "come on boys, you know better than that" and allowed them to put their rifles away in their cars. Imagine if that had been Antifa?  There is a well documented exchange between a police lieutenant and the head of "patriot prayer" warning the group where the police will be during demonstrations.

You hear all kinds of crap about demonstrators, but you don't hear about those fucks (patriot prayer/proud boys) shooting at people, which has occurred multiple times.

If 45 doesn't leave, those on the left have to understand what they will be facing. Don't look to the cops to protect you, or your family.

Last edited by SpacePuppy (2020-08-22 18:29:02)

Board footer

cruelery.com