#1 2020-09-28 00:53:22

Apparently some un-shading as well. Might there be a certian Mr Jefferson in the woodpile? 

Red hair, Burberry vs. kente cloth, color me confused. 

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_atlanta-blm-founder-arrested-for-using-donations-to-buy-house-other-personal-items.jpg

#2 2020-09-28 16:26:12

JetRx wrote:

Apparently some un-shading as well. Might there be a certian Mr Jefferson in the woodpile? 

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307 … -items.jpg

Albinism. It occurs.

#3 2020-09-28 21:15:52

SpacePuppy wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Albinism. It occurs.

My bad. 
Thought they'd all been enslaved/lynched/discriminated against/systemically oppressed/lynched again/exterminated in the U.S.

#4 2020-09-29 01:56:05

JetRx wrote:

SpacePuppy wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Albinism. It occurs.

My bad. 
Thought they'd all been enslaved/lynched/discriminated against/systemically oppressed/lynched again/exterminated in the U.S.

Growing up in a small Alabama town that has since turned 99.99999% black, I went to school with a couple.

#5 2020-09-29 07:35:00

AladdinSane wrote:

JetRx wrote:

My bad. 

Growing up in a small Alabama town that has since turned 99.99999% black, I went to school with a couple.

How did they taste?

#6 2020-09-29 20:20:42

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

AladdinSane wrote:

JetRx wrote:

My bad. 

How did they taste?

Black women pretty much taste just like white women.  You'd have to ask Jet how the black guys taste.

#7 2020-10-02 20:19:20

JetRx wrote:

It's "reparations", you ignorant arsehole.

Say what you will about Fnord, at least the motherfucker could spell.

#8 2020-10-11 16:44:52

#9 2020-10-11 20:34:30

Can you even see any black people from your back yard in Alaska?

#10 2020-10-11 23:55:34

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Can you even see any black people from your back yard in Alaska?

Funny you should mention.  For what it's worth, aside from our own spawn, the rest of the family looks like a rainbow coalition of adoptees and foster kids.
Spent previous two weeks helping friend bring his newly purchased family home up to speed. (Currently two sections of my scaffolding help install new light fixtures throughout).   
Did I mention our third born's Godfather?   Need I "brand" all these individuals to gain "woke" credits...or leave it to your race-baiting imagination?

Last edited by JetRx (2020-10-12 00:09:28)

#11 2020-10-12 01:18:26

Where in Alaska? My home state.

#12 2020-10-12 08:28:55

Don't fret Jet, Alaska has 6 times the black folk than my abode in Oregon.

We humanize easier with who we know, we also have the amazing ability to dehumanize the "other".  The language of my Trumpest friends have been adopting in the past few years are the white nationalist sound bites. Some live in homogeneous bubbles in white bread OR, while others are in very similar bubbles right in the well to do suburbs of the East Coast. The one thing in common is that they require a bogeyman.

#13 2020-10-12 16:23:06

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

The one thing in common is that they require a bogeyman.

Of course, how else can you feel better about your life than to blame it on the bogeymen.  The white working poor want to blame Jews, Mexican, Asians, Blacks, etc.  for loss of jobs when it's been Rich White Man's Automation that's been coming for the job all along.  This Pandemic has been like a gold mine for them, send home the people, bring in the machines.  Berlin, Germany has a Volkswagen factory the size of a small city.  A hoard of machines mostly build the cars while a small cadre of humans look on and monitor the numbers.  There were two places in the line that still needed humans but how long before that problem is solved? 

Up to 20 million manufacturing jobs around the world could be replaced by robots by 2030, according to analysis firm Oxford Economics. People displaced from those jobs are likely to find that comparable roles in the services sector have also been squeezed by automation, the firm said.

#14 2020-10-12 17:01:21

More than just classic automation replacement is coming. Though my company sometimes deals with troubleshooting disparate processor equipment, and experience counts enough to charge a fortune for the service, an AI could do it better, 100s of times faster and cheaper. If only the equipment  access  was not so disparate. Just build the construction more modular for machine service.

But surprisingly this will take longer than you think to change the way we build things across society. The inertia is huge and no one wants to spend now to buy new stuff that requires rebuilding infrastructure or architecture. Bad for the short term bottom line.

On the other hand I have a client I am friendly with who created large law firms from nothing. Corona allowed him to send 90% of his lawyers home to work. Only 40% will ever work in the office buildings again. He can envision the day when 70% of the humans are not needed for legal work as long as the procedures are allowed and approved by our country.

#15 2020-10-17 16:25:46

Give it up for Nuke Bizzle

On second thought.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-10-17 16:32:28)

#16 2020-10-17 19:14:55

JetRx wrote:

Give it up for Nuke Bizzle

On second thought.

Classic example of why the Right's Anti-regulations/Anti-regulator blitz is such a fucking rip-off!!  We'd never imagine playing a professional sports game without referee's but the current Right feels that we don't need regulations or regulators for any business endeavor.

Fuck that, the world is full of cheaters, regulate and constantly watch everything...

#17 2020-10-17 22:13:15

SpacePuppy wrote:

Where in Alaska? My home state.

Mom, whom we care for/visit almost daily, lives in the most diverse neighborhood in the United States..  Neighbors are all good folks. 

For what it’s worth, WAS “successfully” robbed one time...by a white crackhead she was kind enough to hire for occasional odd jobs - when he’d come round. My long time friend Don Nelson (a gentle old hippie leftist eccentric, cat-hoarding, pot-growing, electronics/avionics genius) wasn’t so lucky. Five Samoans decided to rob him one afternoon.  Began breaking windows to gain entry eventually kicking in his door...while he was on phone with police.  Don wouldn’t think of owning firearms. Bashed his skull in with a claw hammer...
If it were five whites perpetrating this on any (choose your minority) it would still be in the news.  Basically, they all walked. 

I kept his yard mowed

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_6ae5e4bf-681e-4289-8150-fe8c0cbc26b7.jpeg

Though not a feline fan, fed his domesticated strays until cat people could take over.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_b998dc15-c873-416d-bcff-4435754ea34a.jpeg

Pics could use some 90 deg. English.

My cabin further out in the sticks...where I can’t offend when taking a piss off the front/back porch.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-10-17 22:27:20)

#18 2020-10-18 18:03:51

I had run ins with Samoans.  One punched a woman, breaking her jaw that I was in a triad with in Hawaii for asking the group of them to pay up their bar tab. Nice gentlemen.  I have stories of their bad behaviour from there and in L.A. Of course this doesn't apply to all.

I was born in Fairbanks.  My father was flying spy missions off of the Aleutians during the Korean War, etc. Then we were in Eastern Canada before we came to the States proper.  My child hood memories are full of the Northern Lights, and the sound of wolves in the distance.

#19 2020-10-19 16:19:01

It's said that 1/2 of all service members that get stationed in Alaska end up moving back there.

Board footer

cruelery.com