#1 2021-03-26 06:59:03

Suddenly well written press releases are far better than 'boring old twitter'!

I hate cookies anyway mommy!!  He's still just a truculent, spoiled child...

#2 2021-03-26 07:41:22

Of course Twitter got boring. AND I'M OKAY WITH THAT.

#3 2021-03-26 09:12:26

Bwahahahahah!!

#4 2021-03-27 12:29:14

Once again, not announcing something happening right now, but "in two or three months".  Nothing changes with 45 except his mental and physical health continue to deteriorate.  If they actually manage to get anything going, and it will cost them real dollars even if it all comes from 45tards, what are we really talking about here?  Scientology, at the end of LRH's life?  He'll babble and his minions will transcribe, then they'll "translate it into what he really meant", then they'll just write it themselves.  Meanwhile they'll be picking the remaining meat off his bones just like Steve Bannon did.  If the GOP takes another punch to the face at the midterms, who but the cult is going to care about 45 anymore?

#5 2021-05-03 15:51:24

Do you miss me yet!

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_e0d8ydzxeauarzr.jfif

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America:

His latest end run around twitter is to have the right side load pics of his pronouncements. Doh.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2021-05-03 15:55:07)

#6 2021-05-03 16:05:19

Meanwhile, his cult in the Senate are using the weasel words that mean there was cheating but we're moving on and taking credit for all of President Biden's successes.

Roger Marshall wrote:

Look, Pamela, we're just so ready to move on. I made a decision based upon the facts that I knew at that point in time. I was concerned then and I still am today that six states broke their own laws or their own constitution, but it's time to move on. It's time for this country to heal. It's time for a spirit of forgiveness to be happening. It's time for this country to work together and focus on the goals that we can solve together.
"We've got plenty of challenges right now we're making great progress coming out of this COVID virus. The economies bounce back, it's time to move on.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2021-05-03 16:06:45)

Board footer

cruelery.com