#2 2021-12-04 21:29:13

Ah, bless 'em, within the parameters that they are just preaching about their reality, I agree with them. 

But these rags need a little bit more integrity on interpreting the news.  There's a big difference between "Biden publicly supported the jury’s decision that Rittenhouse gunned down two white antifascists in self-defense, a verdict with heavy and undeniable implications for US protest culture.", when the CNN link title they included to support that claim was "Biden reacts to Rittenhouse verdict: "The jury system works, and we have to abide by it.", which is entirely different.

#3 2021-12-04 21:34:03

Baywolfe wrote:

Ah, bless 'em, within the parameters that they are just preaching about their reality, I agree with them. 

But these rags need a little bit more integrity on interpreting the news.  There's a big difference between "Biden publicly supported the jury’s decision that Rittenhouse gunned down two white antifascists in self-defense, a verdict with heavy and undeniable implications for US protest culture.", when the CNN link title they included to support that claim was "Biden reacts to Rittenhouse verdict: "The jury system works, and we have to abide by it.", which is entirely different.

They are young.  I had a few friends freak on this from my emails today.  I seem to upset the old squad as of late.

#4 2021-12-04 22:16:26

MonkeyMan wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

They are young.  I had a few friends freak on this from my emails today.  I seem to upset the old squad as of late.

No problems with this old man, I'm a disciple of Robert Anton Wilson and Timothy Leary.  I also recognize that their reality and mine are in different universes.

#5 2021-12-05 09:25:54

The fact that this has happened, her being shot and killed in her own home, after giving, sharing, and caring for 81 years has shaken the laws of the Universe,” declared Oprah Winfrey, expressing her grief over Avant’s killing to her 43 million Twitter followers. “The world is upside down.”

The rich will put pressure on state and municipal dot.govs to crackdown on crime, or they'll pack-up their shit and move out of state.

Blame Progressives (misnomer4sure) for instilling this entitlement bull-shite into the miserable, unmotivated and unessential. Thanks to the neo-bolsheviks, unproductive, barbarous, freeloaders now demand what a majority of Americans of every creed/race/religion worked. While, at the same time, Covid measures exacerbated inequality and poverty.  Oprah and other leftist elites want to bring back feudalism in case you've been asleep...they have armed bodyguards and exert undue influence on government and society.  Plebes simply need to concealed carry and body cam-up (for evidence) when LEGALLY putting down these well documented threats to life and property.

The Rittenhouse verdict has nothing to do with any "change of tactics" by this organized crime wave (good try by the propagandists). He was acquitted on established law of the land and charges should have NEVER been filed.   Most of the pirated booty likely winds up for sale on the internet (Amazon, Ebay, FB Marketplace, CL, etc.). Ever wonder exactly who benefits from destruction of their "brick & mortar" competition?  Follow the $$.

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-05 09:30:03)

Board footer

cruelery.com