#1 2021-12-06 16:18:42

Better.com CEO Vishal Garg announced the mortgage company is laying off about 9% of its workforce on a Zoom webinar Wednesday abruptly informing the more than 900 employees on the call they were being terminated just before the holidays.

"If you're on this call, you are part of the unlucky group that is being laid off," Garg said on the call, a recording of which was viewed by CNN Business. "Your employment here is terminated effective immediately."

#2 2021-12-06 16:57:32

There's a theory in business that companies this size are larger should get rid of the bottom 10% performers every year.  Not sure if this was the case here, could have been a combination of "too little bang for the buck".

I did find this interesting:

Among those fired were the diversity, equity and inclusion recruiting team.

#3 2021-12-08 08:55:05

Baywolfe wrote:

There's a theory in business that companies this size are larger should get rid of the bottom 10% performers every year.  Not sure if this was the case here, could have been a combination of "too little bang for the buck".

I did find this interesting:

Among those fired were the diversity, equity and inclusion recruiting team.

Don't get out much do you.  "Garggle" Jack welch (you'd be the type) & GE.  It's NOT a "theory". 

This ignorance is a telltale indicator of one who's never been anywhere / done anything of consequence. BTW did you tell any suits over at Eastman how much you really, really, really, don't like the toxic emissions they're ejecting into the atmosphere?  Didn't think so. 

Better stick with that sticky keyboard (no doubt a mess when you’re fantasizing about Don Lemon and Jussie getting it on) and the pedo-run Lincoln Project nonsense you were posting ad nauseam.

BTW Recently returned from Nippon.  Folks I dealt with are neither diverse, nor inclusive...and don't waste time on the nonsense.  They are hard working/honest/polite as they day is long. At the onsen a round eye would think himself to be a leper. Should i have screamed raaaaayicism!  Nah. 
Engrish/STEM too hard?  Go grab a fucking broom!

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-08 09:13:55)

#4 2021-12-08 14:57:49

What is with that hot mess of an answer Jet? Holy Fuck, are you losing it?

#5 2021-12-08 17:19:54

MonkeyMan wrote:

What is with that hot mess of an answer Jet? Holy Fuck, are you losing it?

I confess I actually clicked to show that post out of curiosity. I think he's just screaming for attention, now; don't give it to him.

Board footer

cruelery.com