• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » 80th Anniversary Bicycle Day Event On Radio EarthRites!

#1 2023-04-18 20:52:10

Bicycle Day Special!

In Celebration of the 80th Anniversary Of Albert’s Wild Ride!

Every Hour On The Hour!

https://i0.wp.com/gwyllm.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Bike-Ride2.jpeg?ssl=1

Radio EarthRites: https://gwyllm.com/radio-earthrites/
"19/4/23 Moship celebrate the 80th anniversary of wo/manity's original innerspace encounter with the Spirit of Basel aka the 25th Wonder of the World aka the Antidote to Everything,in the form of debut release A2E ft Michael Horowitz.
In an audacious audiovisual-digital intervention (featuring special guest orator Michael Horowitz) we wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend this most marvellous medicinal (safe and effective) scientific elixir and do Highly Resolve to issue this Life Style Decree : create A2E release A2E and consume A2E. i.e Lieb Sich Dich!”

Colin Angus and Digital Habitat are joined by guest orator Michael Horowitz to release their first "Moship" track “A2E ft Michael Horowitz" (the Antidote to Everything) - a  celebration of the power of psychoactive substances available on the 80th anniversary of "Bicycle Day” (the original Lab Leak), when acid godfather Dr Albert Hofmann wobbled home on two wheels, inceptively experiencing the full spectrum of psychedelic effects from the nascent LSD-25 he had recently synthesized and imbibed.
The lyrics to A2E are an extended mix of a talk Michael gave at the World Psychedelic Forum in Basel in 2006 honouring Hofmann.

Musical Notes:
Colin was in The Shamen who made psychedelic music from the mid 80s to the end of the 20th century & had a chart hit with Terence McKenna, Digital Habitat released various nuggets experimenting in psychotropic & dub vibes, and Michael is a writer & speaker who co-edited collections by Aldous Huxley & Timothy Leary and interviewed Hofmann for High Times.

Moship website - moship.org
Moksha info - moksha.co.uk

https://i0.wp.com/gwyllm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Chalice.jpg?w=684&ssl=1

Last edited by DmtDusty (2023-04-18 20:52:47)

#2 2023-04-19 01:06:21

Who said there was no manual for these things? Should you find yourself flapping in the winds of change

“I have a lot of friends who are always telling me about all kinds of nutrients. Gosh, there are things that are really, really helpful. But I want to tell you that the thing that helps more than anything is a good psychedelic experience.”

Are psychedelics useful in the practice of Buddhism?
Myron J, Stolaroff
Journal of Humanistic Psychology
Vol. 39 No. 1 Winter 1999

#3 2023-04-19 13:14:48

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Who said there was no manual for these things? Should you find yourself flapping in the winds of change

“I have a lot of friends who are always telling me about all kinds of nutrients. Gosh, there are things that are really, really helpful. But I want to tell you that the thing that helps more than anything is a good psychedelic experience.”

Are psychedelics useful in the practice of Buddhism?
Myron J, Stolaroff
Journal of Humanistic Psychology
Vol. 39 No. 1 Winter 1999

I have an unpublished interview with Myron. What a sweet, sweet soul.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » 80th Anniversary Bicycle Day Event On Radio EarthRites!

Board footer

cruelery.com