#1 2008-04-20 23:55:47

I used to be into the political discussion a lot back in the Cruel days. I still am into politics, but find "discussion" on the internet is like pissing into an ocean of piss.

This doesn't mean I don't hang around the forums, though.  And this is why:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new … =1&;page=1

Article I

The social/political/ideological system known around the world as Islam is not recognized in the United States as a religion. The practice of Islam is therefore not protected under the 1st Amendment as to freedom of religion and speech.

Article II

As representatives of Islam around the world have declared war, and committed acts of war, against the United States and its democratic allies around the world, Islam is hereby declared an enemy of the United States and its practice within the United States is now prohibited.

Article III

Immediately upon passage of this Amendment all Mosques, schools and Muslim places of worship and religious training are to be closed, converted to other uses, or destroyed. Proceeds from sales of such properties may be distributed to congregations of said places but full disclosure of all proceeds shall be made to an appropriate agency as determined by Congress.

FR has gone from off the deep end to off the deep end of the deep end in the last few months, if anyone's noticed.  The primaries and en masse Guiliani supporter banning really threw what was left of the moderates right out.  It's a hair from Stormfront over there, and the idiots have taken over.

Go read this thread, and remind yourself that people like this actually do exist.  I wonder what the removed comments said.

#2 2008-04-21 00:01:33

raoul.duke wrote:

I wonder what the removed comments said.

Probably something whacked out such as "Let us be reasonable..." or "If the United States were to ban a religion, then the concept of equal protection is completely undermined..."

Or something equally pussy-assed.

#3 2008-04-21 00:06:58

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1392/l742686e9fc941f85cc0094ur7.jpg

#4 2008-04-21 00:23:17

Freeper Douche wrote:

To: Melas
Hardly. Islam has nothing to do with liberty and freedom. In fact, it advocates the destruction of it. Islam is the exact same thing as Nazism, and we don't allow that here either.
Our constitution was never written with Islam in mind. It was written by Christians with a Christian society in mind and protection of it against those who would destroy it, which would include Islam.

We don't allow Nazism here?  Has this guy ever visited Illinois?  Or, for that matter, an Antelope Valley Republicans Club meeting?

#5 2008-04-21 01:10:56

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

The US Treaty of Tripoli, 1796

Hint:  Musselmen/Mohametan = Muslim

#6 2008-04-21 01:19:59

tojo2000 wrote:

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

The US Treaty of Tripoli, 1796

Hint:  Musselmen/Mohametan = Muslim

Toj--you're expecting modern conservatives in general, and Freepers in particular, to be familiar with the history they supposedly revere.

#7 2008-04-21 01:31:58

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Freeper Douche wrote:

Hardly. Islam has nothing to do with liberty and freedom. In fact, it advocates the destruction of it. Islam is the exact same thing as Nazism, and we don't allow that here either.
Our constitution was never written with Islam in mind. It was written by Christians with a Christian society in mind and protection of it against those who would destroy it, which would include Islam.

We don't allow Nazism here?  Has this guy ever visited Illinois?  Or, for that matter, an Antelope Valley Republicans Club meeting?

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Do you live in Palmdale?

#8 2008-04-21 01:40:44

sofaking wrote:

Freeper Douche wrote:

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Do you live in Palmdale?

Yes.  Do you know it?

#9 2008-04-21 01:57:49

sofaking wrote:

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Do you live in Palmdale?

Yes.  Do you know it?

Yes. My dad was an aerospace engineer who worked on the B-2 Stealth for Northrop.

I had to go there for a company event with my parents a million years ago.

#10 2008-04-21 02:09:54

sofaking wrote:

sofaking wrote:

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Do you live in Palmdale?

Yes.  Do you know it?

Yes. My dad was an aerospace engineer who worked on the B-2 Stealth for Northrop.

I had to go there for a company event with my parents a million years ago.

Heh.  My first impression of this place was driving through on the 138 with the gal who became my wife, almost 20 years ago.  We were going up to Turlock to retrieve her crap from CSU Stanislaus, in June, in a Nissan pickemup without A/C, and we thought we were smart avoiding the LA traffic on the 5.  We drove through "scenic" Pearblossom and wondered aloud, "who the fuck would live here?"  Two years later she got her teaching job in "slightly more scenic" Littlerock...

The good part is, even with crap for credit, we own a house, can travel for many of our vacations, and have even managed to put in a pool, on two teachers' salaries.  The bad part is, it's the fuckin' desert, and those who aren't minorities seem to be almost required to be complete retards socially and politically, and loud and proud about their ignorance.  Those who are minorities are typically working too hard to give enough of a shit to vote out the "old-boy" network of shitheads we have governing and representing us.  Sorry, Fnord, since they changed our prison to an intake-only (no visitors) facility, the lazy ones have mostly moved away...

#11 2008-04-21 12:11:08

I'll get right on reading that Raoul after I finish with Michelle Malkin's site's most popular  post ever (by far). Recieving more comments, by about 250 percent, on the restricted access site then any other issue.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-04-21 12:13:00)

Board footer

cruelery.com