#1 2008-04-23 02:37:03

http://tinyurl.com/pgn5
if you don't love this link you can suck the pus out my infected prince albert.

#3 2008-04-23 08:15:26

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Prince Albert?  Dude, you are SO COOL!  If you really want to impress us you'll post photos of your infected Prince Albert with "high-street.org" written on your dick.  It's part of the initiation.

#4 2008-04-23 08:48:44

headkicker_girl wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Prince Albert?  Dude, you are SO COOL!  If you really want to impress us you'll post photos of your infected Prince Albert with "high-street.org" written on your dick.  It's part of the initiation.

If you can somehow include marinara sauce that would really seal the deal.

#6 2008-04-23 09:54:23

Is that what you do to your dick before you shove it up your mothers ass?
Its funny, because their are magotts on your dick and your dick is on a magott.
pretty funny eh maggot?
you people must all be magotts or you wouldn't all be hanging out together.
God forgive you for wasting yoiur lives this way.
If any of you aren't magotts please tell me so i won't have to judge you all as worthless and stupid and not deserving of the lives you were given. And the rest of you , please go fucking kill yiourselves. 

#7 2008-04-23 09:56:16

CrotchWeasel wrote:

If any of you aren't magotts please tell me so i won't have to judge you all as worthless and stupid and not deserving of the lives you were given. And the rest of you , please go fucking kill yiourselves.

Lurker's not a maggot.  He's gay.

#8 2008-04-23 10:17:17

I dont give a fat shit if anyone is gay, you don't have to be gay to like sick fucking shit like on this website. I don't even care if someone is gay as long as they don't push their lifestyle on me or other people or especially children. SOme people really are born gay, like my cousin (who is also one of myy best friends,) but most so-called gay people are just afraid of women or trying to be cool. Well, it doesnt make you cool in my book and neither does making fun of jesus, because he is not here to defend himslef and besides all your doing is insulting people's most peorsnal and deeply cherishable beleifs. And if you dont have any respect for that then you almost not really human, your just a piece of shit that somenhow learned to usae a c omputer.

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

#9 2008-04-23 10:19:37

CrotchWeasel wrote:

And if you dont have any respect for that then you almost not really human, your just a piece of shit that somenhow learned to usae a c omputer.

˙noʎ uo dn ǝuo ǝɯ sʇnd ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɐ ǝsn oʇ ʍoɥ ƃuıʍou⋊

#10 2008-04-23 10:21:09

headkicker_girl wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I'm sure thats what you did dicklicker girl. you have to be a real stupid slut to hang out here with these sick fucking people. you people shoud have a convention sometime soon so i c an arrnange for a little surprise for you, if you know what i mean.

#11 2008-04-23 10:24:27

CrotchWeasel wrote:

I'm sure thats what you did dicklicker girl. you have to be a real stupid slut to hang out here with these sick fucking people. you people shoud have a convention sometime soon so i c an arrnange for a little surprise for you, if you know what i mean.

¿ʎnƃ ɥƃnoʇ ʇǝuɹǝʇuı ʃɐɔıʇıɹɔodʎɥ ƃuıʞɔnɟ noʎ suoıʇɔıʌuoɔ ɹnoʎ ʎq puɐʇs noʎ ʇ,uop ʎɥM ¿ǝʌıʃ oʇ ʇɥƃıɹ ɐ sɐɥ ǝɟıʃ ʃʃɐ pıɐs noʎ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I ¿ʇɐǝɹɥʇ pǝʃıǝʌ ʎʃuıɥʇ ɐ ʇɐɥʇ sı 'ɥooO

#12 2008-04-23 10:24:55

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

And if you dont have any respect for that then you almost not really human, your just a piece of shit that somenhow learned to usae a c omputer.

oooo oooo.
you know another languages.
arent you fucking cool.
je paral une petty pew de fransay, asshole so fuck off.

#13 2008-04-23 10:35:21

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

oooo oooo.
you know another languages.
arent you fucking cool.
je paral une petty pew de fransay, asshole so fuck off.

OK... now THAT'S the funniest fucking thing I've read all day.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-04-23 10:35:33)

#14 2008-04-23 10:38:38

whosasailorthen wrote:

No shit.  I think Darwin would approve of taking this little dumb fucker out of the gene pool.

#15 2008-04-23 11:25:08

MSG Tripps wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

No shit.  I think Darwin would approve of taking this little dumb fucker out of the gene pool.

it figures a stupid violnt fuckshit like you would belief in Darwin, who has been PROVEN to have said that evolution is a lie before he died.

#16 2008-04-23 11:26:31

CrotchWeasel wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

it figures a stupid violnt fuckshit like you would belief in Darwin, who has been PROVEN to have said that evolution is a lie before he died.

Wrong again

#17 2008-04-23 11:40:46

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

Wrong again

so what? if Darwin was right then why cant science find the missing link?
do you really think your great great grandfather was a monkey?
well..hahaha...maybe in your case thats true.

#18 2008-04-23 11:57:33

http://i32.tinypic.com/fviqe9.jpg

Educate yourself on a subject before sticking your foot in your mouth.  We've got all kinds of transitional fossils (most recently, a fossil snake with vestigial legs was found), which is astounding considering how few animals die in the right environmental conditions to guarantee preservation.  On top of that, speciation has been observed in the wild and in the lab.

But we're not here to talk about evolution.  We're here to talk about what a fucking idiot you are.

#19 2008-04-23 12:01:21

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

JLP, that's MISTER Maggot, thank you.  BTW before anyone asks, Crotch Weasel is not my sock puppet...

#20 2008-04-23 12:07:28

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Educate yourself on a subject before sticking your foot in your mouth.  We've got all kinds of transitional fossils (most recently, a fossil snake with vestigial legs was found), which is astounding considering how few animals die in the right environmental conditions to guarantee preservation.  On top of that, speciation has been observed in the wild and in the lab.

But we're not here to talk about evolution.  We're here to talk about what a fucking idiot you are.

Bullshit, if a snake has legs then its not a snake it's something else. Snakes don't have legs, so whatever bullshit theyre pretending to find it wasnt a snake. Evolution has proved wrong so many times i've lost count. Like i said before, maybe your grand father was a monkey but mine wasnt'. Nice chart but it does not help your arument becuase anyone can draw pictures that look like evidents.

#21 2008-04-23 12:08:52

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Bullshit, if a snake has legs then its not a snake it's something else. Snakes don't have legs, so whatever bullshit theyre pretending to find it wasnt a snake. Evolution has proved wrong so many times i've lost count. Like i said before, maybe your grand father was a monkey but mine wasnt'. Nice chart but it does not help your arument becuase anyone can draw pictures that look like evidents.

Oh, sorry, forgot I was dealing with a college boy.

If evolution is false, then next time you get a bacterial infection, ask the doctor for penicillin instead of the new antibiotics that your disease hasn't evolved immunities to.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-04-23 12:10:39)

#22 2008-04-23 12:20:38

It has:

An anti-abortion stance.

An anti-evolution stance.

Extremely poor use of spelling and grammar.

Homophobia.

An easily offended mind.

The need to respond to every single post.

A high school education.

http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/freeper_alert.jpg

Last edited by raoul.duke (2008-04-23 12:21:06)

#23 2008-04-23 12:24:15

raoul.duke wrote:

It has:

An anti-abortion stance.

An anti-evolution stance.

Extremely poor use of spelling and grammar.

Homophobia.

An easily offended mind.

The need to respond to every single post.

A high school education.

http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE … _alert.jpg

what ever, looser. at least i dont murder little birds. your pathetic. and so what if i respond to every post? if i say what i have to say more often than you say the fucking stupid things you say, then i win. so fuck off.

#24 2008-04-23 12:27:05

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Oh, sorry, forgot I was dealing with a college boy.

If evolution is false, then next time you get a bacterial infection, ask the doctor for penicillin instead of the new antibiotics that your disease hasn't evolved immunities to.

i dont use penicillin. and i would never give it to my kids. i dont know if you read the news, asshole (i'm not going to call you jesus you basphemious pervert), but kids are getting autisms from western medicine.

#25 2008-04-23 12:37:31

Muncie, Indiana, CrotchWeasel [or should I say Michael]?

??? http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6555/fuckwadkd6.jpg ???

#26 2008-04-23 12:50:55

MSG Tripps wrote:

whose that faggot? some kid you sucked off last night?

#27 2008-04-23 14:37:23

GardenWeasel wrote:

i dont use penicillin. and i would never give it to my kids...kids are getting autisms from western medicine.

Wow!  How many "autisms" can you get?

Please do not use antibiotics for you or your “children.”  When you die writhing in pain from a treatable infection it will make me smile and the world a better place.

http://b.imagehost.org/0596/gw.jpg

#28 2008-04-23 14:48:31

Oh please let this puppet be a Bushette - that would make my day complete

#29 2008-04-23 15:18:59

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Wrong again

so what? if Darwin was right then why cant science find the missing link?
do you really think your great great grandfather was a monkey?
well..hahaha...maybe in your case thats true.

No missing links?

Holy Ganesh,

I would give a vesitigal body part to have an actual Intelligent Designer to debate here on High-street. But this sock puppet is so worn out at this point to even bother.

#30 2008-04-23 15:23:24

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I would give a vesitigal body part to have an actual Intelligent Designer to debate here on High-street. But this sock puppet is so worn out at this point to even bother.

I still think it's Dusty.

#31 2008-04-23 15:37:08

Debating IDers or even creationists is no fun. A real debate involves two or more well-informed individuals who know their subject matter and, more important, know their opponent's material, as well.

My experience with the Creation© crowd is that they're rarely intelligent enough to conduct a real debate, and - as our guest has already demonstrated - they don't know enough about evolution to even reliably describe its basic tenets.

CrotchWeasel, let me give you a very, very basic understanding of evolution, on the subject that seems to intrigue creationists the most. Nothing in Darwin's work suggests that man evolved from monkeys. What his evidence suggests was that all simians - and we are simians - evolved from a common ancestor.

On an additional note, science does not claim to have the answer to everything. The point of science is investigation, and investigation by its very definition is an ongoing process of discovery and letting go of mistaken theories. What we believe to be true, or at least to be probable, will change as we understand it better. We do not have the answers to everything, but again, there's that science/investigation/experimentation thing to keep us moving in the right direction.

Think before you apply your finger to the keyboard; if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up and listen - or read, if you do that kind of thing - and learn.

#32 2008-04-23 15:54:42

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9384/grind2gz6.jpg

#33 2008-04-23 16:16:03

Taints right.  When I finally got into a debate with a young earth creationist I did not know where to start.  Their argument was “the bible is right because it says it is.” 

However, when Kent Hovind spoke locally, I ambushed him with questions about cryptozoology (he is a firm believer) and he dutifully trotted out grainy photos of Nessie, Bigfoot, and Mok'ele-mbembe.  Hoist with his own petard.

http://b.imagehost.org/0597/Jesusfoot.jpg

#34 2008-04-23 16:33:00

CrotchWeasel wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

whose that faggot? some kid you sucked off last night?

Although currently unable to contribute a pic or a link to the specific  subject, I'd like to see "Some kid I sucked off last night" as a site sticky.

#35 2008-04-23 20:55:17

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Bullshit, if a snake has legs then its not a snake it's something else. Snakes don't have legs, so whatever bullshit theyre pretending to find it wasnt a snake.

Even bibically snakes are mentioned as having legs.
It was not until after Eve ate the apple that snakes were made to eat dust and crawl on their bellies.
So, even the bible mentions evolution brought about by mutation from an outside source.

kyfe

#36 2008-04-23 21:09:10

Kyfe wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Bullshit, if a snake has legs then its not a snake it's something else. Snakes don't have legs, so whatever bullshit theyre pretending to find it wasnt a snake.

Even bibically snakes are mentioned as having legs.
It was not until after Eve ate the apple that snakes were made to eat dust and crawl on their bellies.
So, even the bible mentions evolution brought about by mutation from an outside source.

kyfe

Ha ha that's a pretty stupid argument kyfe. As I said before if it has legs it isnt a snake so it was a snake before it was a reptile that was cursed. Anyways, don't treat me like i'm a redneck christian becuase I'm not - as i said before i don't even know if i beleif in God for sure. If you want to read about the snake in the garden of Eden you can read about it herehttp://troygrisgonelle.wordpress.com/2007/02/27/misconception-3-the-serpent-in-the-garden-of-eden-was-a-snake-genesis-314-2/

#37 2008-04-23 21:11:46

phoQ wrote:

Taints right.  When I finally got into a debate with a young earth creationist I did not know where to start.  Their argument was “the bible is right because it says it is.” 

However, when Kent Hovind spoke locally, I ambushed him with questions about cryptozoology (he is a firm believer) and he dutifully trotted out grainy photos of Nessie, Bigfoot, and Mok'ele-mbembe.  Hoist with his own petard.

http://b.imagehost.org/0597/Jesusfoot.jpg

i'm not saying the bible is right you sodom and gomorrah-izer, i'm saying that evolution has been proved wrong a thousand times. Its not my expertise so i'd ask you to read something on it like thishttp://www.trueauthority.com/cvse/fiftyreasons.htm

#38 2008-04-23 21:15:15

someone should grind you up for an enema. come here and i'll put your face in a meat grinder and turn the handle and make sasauges out of your face.

#39 2008-04-23 21:18:41

Taint wrote:

Debating IDers or even creationists is no fun. A real debate involves two or more well-informed individuals who know their subject matter and, more important, know their opponent's material, as well.

My experience with the Creation© crowd is that they're rarely intelligent enough to conduct a real debate, and - as our guest has already demonstrated - they don't know enough about evolution to even reliably describe its basic tenets.

CrotchWeasel, let me give you a very, very basic understanding of evolution, on the subject that seems to intrigue creationists the most. Nothing in Darwin's work suggests that man evolved from monkeys. What his evidence suggests was that all simians - and we are simians - evolved from a common ancestor.

On an additional note, science does not claim to have the answer to everything. The point of science is investigation, and investigation by its very definition is an ongoing process of discovery and letting go of mistaken theories. What we believe to be true, or at least to be probable, will change as we understand it better. We do not have the answers to everything, but again, there's that science/investigation/experimentation thing to keep us moving in the right direction.

Think before you apply your finger to the keyboard; if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up and listen - or read, if you do that kind of thing - and learn.

YEAH RIGHT like you know evertyhngn there is to know. face it, you are as ignorant as everyone else and you post anyways just to see yourself on the internet. so don't tell me not to post - i have every right it's a free fucking country still as far as i know you fasists aren't in control yet.

#40 2008-04-23 21:23:09

Emmeran wrote:

Oh please let this puppet be a Bushette - that would make my day complete

Im a democrat asshole. But that do0esn't mean i have to believe all your left wing bullshit like a child with no sense of what is right and wrong. you act like your superior but you dont have enough morals to fill a midgets' propylactic.

#41 2008-04-23 21:25:03

"YEAH RIGHT like you know evertyhngn there is to know. face it, you are as ignorant as everyone else and you post anyways just to see yourself on the internet. so don't tell me not to post - i have every right it's a free fucking country still as far as i know you fasists aren't in control yet."

#42 2008-04-23 21:26:02

phoQ wrote:

GardenWeasel wrote:

i dont use penicillin. and i would never give it to my kids...kids are getting autisms from western medicine.

Please do not use antibiotics for you or your “children.”  When you die writhing in pain from a treatable infection it will make me smile and the world a better place.

Read this asshole. http://www.rense.com/general62/inno.htm

#43 2008-04-23 21:28:17

CrotchWeasel wrote:

phoQ wrote:

GardenWeasel wrote:

#44 2008-04-23 21:44:00

CrotchWeasel wrote:

phoQ wrote:

GardenWeasel wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.  Ask people in their 70s and 80s if they remember what life was like prior to a antibiotics and vaccines.  Every family lost a child or two to now preventable diseases.  I wish your parents hadn't had you vaccinated.  Please don't use antibiotics...or reproduce. 

By the way, have you ever met any parents with autistic children?  You can't convince me that there's not a genetic component to the disease.  The parents are in denial and science does not support them.

#45 2008-04-23 21:54:56

Crotchteaser wrote:

You are citing an article written by an ex-doctor who allegedly urinated and defecated on herself from a website about UFOs that sells oxycontin.  You are too fun to be true.

Picture from the site where Gardenweasel surfs

http://b.imagehost.org/0600/tazebook_dees.jpg

#46 2008-04-23 21:55:20

'By the way, have you ever met any parents with autistic children?  You can't convince me that there's not a genetic component to the disease.  The parents are in denial and science does not support them.'

The whole argument for injections being the basis for autism has been disproved over the last two years.  Keeping current is requisite for these types of dunderhead discussions.

#47 2008-04-23 21:56:18

I know, this is insulting to the Pheltch fambly....

http://b.imagehost.org/0600/A.jpg

Last edited by Lurker (2008-04-23 21:57:35)

#48 2008-04-24 01:12:57

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_fucked_up_banner.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#49 2008-04-24 01:23:54

phoQ wrote:

You are citing an article written by an ex-doctor who allegedly urinated and defecated on herself from a website about UFOs that sells oxycontin.  You are too fun to be true.

Picture from the site where Gardenweasel surfs

The problem with humanity is there are morons like this one who do believe everything they've been told for a number of years, at which point they decide "well, that's it!" and start locking out any new information, 'cause learning NEW things would mean they were wrong about something they'd already bought into.

In the Weez's case, that age appears to have been about 11.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-04-24 02:18:08)

#50 2008-04-24 01:27:16

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_brain_full.gif

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Board footer

cruelery.com