#51 2008-04-24 05:17:34

Oh, sorry. Fuck you, CrotchWeasel, and the camel you were rimming when you came in.

#52 2008-04-24 06:05:58

well thanks for not being a cmoplete asshole this time but you are a sodomite by your own admition not that i'm saying theres theres any thing wrong with that. can i ask you a question? what is it with you gay poeple and assholes? why would any body "rim" any bodys ass? do you like the way it tastes? a pussy has a nice smell like nothing else except maybe if you lifted some weights with a fish in your under your arm pit, but assholes all smell like shit, every body scraches there asshole and we all know what it smells like after...what can possibley be nice about licking that?

as for the other points you make ok ok i see what your saying...i have to be tolerate of assholes becuase its your board and i'm a guest. but i stil tthink you have to draw lines ... like what if ralf.puke is putting pictures of dead children or whores? and boasting that he kills them? becuase that is what he is doing except becuse its not poeple somehow thats ok. and why shoudnt i get pissed when assholes keep telling me how stupid and uuneducated i am. i cuold just insult them too - so what?

and also, to who said that about why didn't I go to the library? i couldnt. i cuoldnt go to school, or libraries, and i didnt even have a tv, or a radio till i was 16. why? thats something i would tell my friends or a  counslor not an asshole on a website.

i dont know why i keep talking to you except that when i get mad i would rather get even, but  you can't on the internet.tThe way some of you poeple think its ok to live your lives insulting me all the time makes me really  mad and its a good thing i cant get even if you no what i mean.

Taint wrote:

Your type has come through here before and the whiniest among them have all endured what you're putting up with. We're here because, perversely, we enjoy the banter with one another. We also enjoy sniping and ragging on one another. The residents of High Street range in intelligence and interests, but mostly we simply enjoy the Internet and we enjoy - for whatever sick reasons - one another's company.

If you don't like what you see posted here and truly have better things to do than talk to us, don't visit the site. If you feel you have things to share that we'd enjoy, post them. If you want to call us all assholes and Sodomites and elitists, go for it. But don't expect much sympathy for your self-pity ("IF you knew why my education isn't what it should be at my age (32) you'd be a little fucking humbler.") We've all been through shit, and I daresay much of it has been of the type you can't imagine. I don't mean to imply you haven't suffered - it's part of life. In other words, if you've learned something from your experiences and you can offer some sort of insight as a result, jump in and post. We enjoy stories rife with irony, cynicism, humor, and a bit of cruelty. We're also suckers for mushy pictures of cute kitties.

If you dislike some of the posts you encounter, ignore them. Many of the long-time members of the late, great Cruel.com did that, and continue to do so today without throwing tantrums about what they encounter here. Should you choose to pick a fight, don't be surprised if you get flamed. If all you can do is whine about how unfair and mean the members of High Street are, there are countless other sites where you may feel more comfortable. If you feel you're unable to make such a change, you may find this is the nicest post addressed to you you'll read.

The choice is up to you. You're a grown up, and you can come or go as you please.

#53 2008-04-24 06:08:16

CrotchWeasel wrote:

and also, to who said that about why didn't I go to the library? i couldnt. i cuoldnt go to school, or libraries, and i didnt even have a tv, or a radio till i was 16. why? thats something i would tell my friends or a  counslor not an asshole on a website.

And you're 32, leaving you 16 years when you could have been fixing your heinous ignorance.

#54 2008-04-24 06:13:02

ps. sorry about all the spelling mistakes i am drunk and very tired now. and also this is the fucxking INTERNET so i dont care and i have to do that with the spellcheker at work so i dont fucking WANT t o when i get home so FUCK YOU GRAMER NAZIs! akso, any body else here like JD? tha's what i'm drinking tonight and its burning a hole in my stomach...wish i'd bought jager too but then id be two times as durnk. yeah i no i said durnk fuck off you idiotsget a life or better yet go shoot hyourselfvesa. nighty night you stupid fuckers.

CrotchWeasel wrote:

well thanks for not being a cmoplete asshole this time but you are a sodomite by your own admition not that i'm saying theres theres any thing wrong with that. can i ask you a question? what is it with you gay poeple and assholes? why would any body "rim" any bodys ass? do you like the way it tastes? a pussy has a nice smell like nothing else except maybe if you lifted some weights with a fish in your under your arm pit, but assholes all smell like shit, every body scraches there asshole and we all know what it smells like after...what can possibley be nice about licking that?

as for the other points you make ok ok i see what your saying...i have to be tolerate of assholes becuase its your board and i'm a guest. but i stil tthink you have to draw lines ... like what if ralf.puke is putting pictures of dead children or whores? and boasting that he kills them? becuase that is what he is doing except becuse its not poeple somehow thats ok. and why shoudnt i get pissed when assholes keep telling me how stupid and uuneducated i am. i cuold just insult them too - so what?

i dont know why i keep talking to you except that when i get mad i would rather get even, but  you can't on the internet.tThe way some of you poeple think its ok to live your lives insulting me all the time makes me really  mad and its a good thing i cant get even if you no what i mean.

Taint wrote:

Your type has come through here before and the whiniest among them have all endured what you're putting up with. We're here because, perversely, we enjoy the banter with one another. We also enjoy sniping and ragging on one another. The residents of High Street range in intelligence and interests, but mostly we simply enjoy the Internet and we enjoy - for whatever sick reasons - one another's company.

If you don't like what you see posted here and truly have better things to do than talk to us, don't visit the site. If you feel you have things to share that we'd enjoy, post them. If you want to call us all assholes and Sodomites and elitists, go for it. But don't expect much sympathy for your self-pity ("IF you knew why my education isn't what it should be at my age (32) you'd be a little fucking humbler.") We've all been through shit, and I daresay much of it has been of the type you can't imagine. I don't mean to imply you haven't suffered - it's part of life. In other words, if you've learned something from your experiences and you can offer some sort of insight as a result, jump in and post. We enjoy stories rife with irony, cynicism, humor, and a bit of cruelty. We're also suckers for mushy pictures of cute kitties.

If you dislike some of the posts you encounter, ignore them. Many of the long-time members of the late, great Cruel.com did that, and continue to do so today without throwing tantrums about what they encounter here. Should you choose to pick a fight, don't be surprised if you get flamed. If all you can do is whine about how unfair and mean the members of High Street are, there are countless other sites where you may feel more comfortable. If you feel you're unable to make such a change, you may find this is the nicest post addressed to you you'll read.

The choice is up to you. You're a grown up, and you can come or go as you please.

#55 2008-04-24 06:16:18

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

And you're 32, leaving you 16 years when you could have been fixing your heinous ignorance.

shh.
i siad nighty night.
the things you say are from ignorance.
you need sleep.
you'll be smarter in the mornig if your lucky.
now shut the fuck up nd go to sleep.

#56 2008-04-24 06:23:52

CrotchWeasel wrote:

shh.
i siad nighty night.
the things you say are from ignorance.
you need sleep.
you'll be smarter in the mornig if your lucky.
now shut the fuck up nd go to sleep.

Can't argue with 'logic' like that.

Nighty-night jizzmop.

#57 2008-04-24 07:17:16

Weasie wrote:

pictures of dead children or whores

Looks like he hasn't met Zombie yet.....

#58 2008-04-24 08:44:41

Hey CrotchWeasel,

Just for you I found pictures of dead whores and dead children!  I think they're just beautiful! Enjoy!

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s/annanicole/dead.jpg

http://www.newprophecy.net/Thelma_dead.jpg

http://www.tamilnation.org/images/indictment/070102iluppaikadavai2a.jpg

http://www.tsunamis.com/passed-away-35.jpg

http://www.terrorists-suck.org/why_suck/images/dead_children_beslan.jpg

http://www.tamilnet.com/img/publish/2004/12/tsunami_mull_01.jpg

http://www2.badtux.net/uploaded_images/image-dead-child-iraq-700183.jpg

#59 2008-04-24 09:22:50

CrotchWeasel wrote:

That's not cool man.
If i knew your name i"d call the fucking cops on you.
Your obviously a fucking idiot redneck who thinks people care what a fucking looser he is.
Life, wether a bird, or an unborn baby, has a right to be alive.
Unless it's meant to be eaten you fuck.
Come down where i live and i'll show you what a 12 gauge can do to your head.
Asshole.

Learn to spell, loser.

I won't even comment on the rest of this.  Do you hang out at 89th and Amsterdam?

#60 2008-04-24 09:24:42

CrotchWeasel wrote:

You stop it by knowing the difference between fun humor that makes people feel good, and contributes to the world in a positive way

I wasn't aware we were trying to bring "fun humor that makes people feel good and contributes to the world in a positive way" here at High-Street.

Click click.  There's no place like home.  Click Click.  There's no place like home...

#61 2008-04-24 09:27:49

tits_matilda wrote:

Does anyone know of a "shameful secret I can't even admit to myself" generator on the web, kind of like a magic 8-ball thing?  I bet you could use most of the "I" statements from posts and articles linked here as randomly selected secret shames.

Well you can go to this place and steal one of many other 'shameful secrets'.

http://www.cavecanum.com

Jesus fucking christ on a stick, I can't use HTML here anymore???
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Oh, Ps, I saw someone took my love hearts oo==> ({}) (O)(O) and made them in to a banner.  Nice job!

#62 2008-04-24 09:34:42

I'm sorry, this can't be a real person.  This has to be one of you morons playing a really good joke.

Come on.  Think about it.  No one is stupid enough to keep coming back here to argue with a bunch of people that love to argue.

Oh wait...where's Horse???

#63 2008-04-24 10:02:12

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

IF you knew why my education isnt what it should be at my age (32) you'd be a little fucking humbler.

Because it's certainly not YOUR fault that you've failed to educate yourself.  Not at all.  You never had the opportunity to go to a library and check out books with which to teach yourself for free.  Never.

It's not too late to start, but you seem more interested in making excuses for why you're a moron than in remedying the situation. 

EDIT: And close your fucking formatting tags.

For future reference: If he's looking for sympathy, he can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.

I have always found self-educated people to be fascinating. Certainly more interesting than people who make excuses for why they're ignorant.

Last edited by sofaking (2008-04-24 11:14:39)

#64 2008-04-24 10:35:11

fnord wrote:

Hey CrotchWeasel,

Just for you I found pictures of dead whores and dead children!  I think they're just beautiful! Enjoy!

There seem to be more pictures of dead children than dead hookers - possible example of applied Malthusianism?

#65 2008-04-24 11:31:47

RT wrote:

Oh, Ps, I saw someone took my love hearts oo==> ({}) (O)(O) and made them in to a banner.  Nice job!

That was me, glad ya like it, I couldn't resist...

#66 2008-04-24 12:17:30

CrotchWeasel wrote:

Otherwise your making the world a worse place for everybody includeing yourselves, probably because there is something about yourselves that is very shameful that you can't even admit to yourselves, like being homosexual, or not havning anybody to love you, or not being particularly intelligent. Whichever it is , it makes you shoot at littlel birds or take pleasure in pitures of aborted fetuses, which is fucking pathetic and sad, and cowardice. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

I'm so ashamed.  I left the inflatable goat (or was that gote?  CrutchWeasel has me confused) tied up on the back porch, and it's wearing my wife's lingerie.  Now that I'm ashamed and confused I might kill myself like CrotchWastrel commands.  Naw, I'll just use the Moron to English translator and be ashamed without being confused.

#67 2008-04-24 20:19:11

zpv ivnbot bsf tp bnvtjoh j xpoefs jg zpv lopx ipx up csfbl b tjnqmf dpef
mvslfs sfbmmz jt bo jpejpu jto'u if

Last edited by CrotchWeasel (2008-04-24 21:42:54)

#68 2008-04-24 20:26:28

wow, much more coherent than yesterday....

#69 2008-04-24 20:32:08

Roger_That wrote:

Jesus fucking christ on a stick, I can't use HTML here anymore???
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Yes, Rog?

Oh, that was an expletive, not a summons.  My bad.  Carry on.

#70 2008-04-24 20:56:58

CrotchWeasel wrote:

zpv ivnbot bsf tp bnvtjoh j xpoefs jg zpv lopx ipx up csfbl b tjnpmf dpef

You misspelled "simple."

EDIT: or should i have posted that in a ǝƃɐnƃuɐʃ uƃıǝɹoɟ?

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2008-04-24 20:58:18)

#71 2008-04-24 21:08:05

CrotchWeasel wrote:

According to the Moron to English translation device I ordered from the Star Trek Geek (tm) catalog this morning CrazedWaffle is saying he wants to see more pictures of dead animals.  Also he intends to come out of the closet next week,  at which time we're all invited to a simple ceremony joining him and his partner, Bubba Himmler.

#72 2008-04-24 21:44:20

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

You misspelled "simple."

EDIT: or should i have posted that in a ǝƃɐnƃuɐʃ uƃıǝɹoɟ?

sfdujgjde

#73 2008-04-24 21:47:31

CrotchWeasel wrote:

sfdujgjde

You get a single point for using rot25 instead of rot13.  Now stop trying to out-clever us, 'cause you ain't got the guns to make it work.

#74 2008-04-24 21:48:25

he's lost his touch, either that or the vodka....

#75 2008-04-24 22:38:11

Lurker wrote:

wow, much more coherent than yesterday....

xnt nm sgd nsgdq gzmc zqd TUJMM z lnqnm

Last edited by CrotchWeasel (2008-04-24 22:52:11)

#76 2008-04-24 22:47:06

CrotchWeasel wrote:

xnt nm sgd nsgdq gzmc zqd z lnqnm

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_fucked_up_banner.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#77 2008-04-24 22:48:16

jesusluvspegging wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

sfdujgjde

You get a single point for using rot25 instead of rot13.  Now stop trying to out-clever us, 'cause you ain't got the guns to make it work.

rnqqx odffx xnt vzr ovmde
cnm's ahsbg, js'r z ezhs zbbnlokh
mpud x'zkk,
???????????

#78 2008-04-24 22:53:15

sfdujgjde

No, I'm not allowed to do that anymore.

The DNR.

No shit, because you don't check your email.

#79 2008-04-24 22:53:40

okay, this is just getting boring....Weasie, you were so much fun to read yesterday. 50 plus posts on yer first day... Wassa matter?  Are you bound and gagged?

Last edited by Lurker (2008-04-24 22:54:44)

#80 2008-04-24 22:57:57

tojo2000 wrote:

CrotchWeasel wrote:

https://cruelery.com/uploads/6_fucked_up_banner.jpg

sgzs vzr lx ezuntqhsd snn

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#81 2008-04-24 23:10:34

Lurker wrote:

okay, this is just getting boring....Weasie, you were so much fun to read yesterday. 50 plus posts on yer first day... Wassa matter?  Are you bound and gagged?

epvakd lnqnm

#82 2008-04-24 23:25:50

opsec wrote:

sfdujgjde

No, I'm not allowed to do that anymore.

The DNR.

No shit, because you don't check your email.

careful ops...you'll blow my cover...

Board footer

cruelery.com