#1 2008-05-04 07:37:40

That'll stop those Mehdi army folks from taking to the streets with guns!**

**With apologies to JamesII, wherever he may be.

#2 2008-05-04 16:47:14

I don’t know why our government is playing so nice.  It’s no big secret we went to Iraq to for oil, so how come we haven’t just eliminated all the sandniggers so we can take what we stole fair and square?

#3 2008-05-04 20:46:54

fnord wrote:

I don’t know why our government is playing so nice.  It’s no big secret we went to Iraq to for oil, so how come we haven’t just eliminated all the sandniggers so we can take what we stole fair and square?

Fnord, that is because whitey can't function in that heat, who else would we get to keep the oil-wells pumping?

#4 2008-05-04 21:17:35

fnord wrote:

so we can take what we stole fair and square?

For bonus points, who was the last US senator to repeat that phrase and get away with it?

#5 2008-05-04 21:22:22

fnord wrote:

fair and square?

Do you mean on the square?

#6 2008-05-04 21:26:09

MSG Tripps wrote:

fnord wrote:

fair and square?

Do you mean on the square?

Nope, but I'll give you two hints. The senator in question was a trained linguist and the subject under discussion was the Panama Canal.

#7 2008-05-04 21:26:53

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

For bonus points, who was the last US senator to repeat that phrase and get away with it?

Hiyakawa...

Last edited by Lurker (2008-05-04 21:30:18)

#8 2008-05-04 21:31:08

choad wrote:

You are correct sir.  [Never have been very high.]

#9 2008-05-04 21:45:18

Lurker wrote:

fnord wrote:

Fnord, that is because whitey can't function in that heat, who else would we get to keep the oil-wells pumping?

Don’t be silly.  The Saudi’s don’t do the hard work of pumping their oil.  They import Turd World slaves to do it for them.  We could do the same.  Dotheads, Pakis and other Turd Worlders are a cheap, abundant and disposable resource that can do the dangerous and dirty work of oil extraction for us.

#10 2008-05-04 21:47:22

fnord wrote:

Lurker wrote:

fnord wrote:

Don’t be silly.  The Saudi’s don’t do the hard work of pumping their oil.  They import Turd World slaves to do it for them.  We could do the same.  Dotheads, Pakis and other Turd Worlders are a cheap, abundant and disposable resource that can do the dangerous and dirty work of oil extraction for us.

So, like us, they eat their own....

#11 2008-05-04 21:47:47

Hey fnord, how does it feel to say the things some of us knew a very long time ago?

#12 2008-05-04 21:56:49

Lurker wrote:

choad wrote:

fnord wrote:

Hiyakawa...

You win a gold star. We'll want it back after class, though.

#13 2008-05-04 21:59:47

For those keeping score at home, we have now destroyed:

172 Hospitals
1,273 Milk Producing Plants
98 Orphanages
23 Temples

But not one fucking terrorist installation.

Damn, I thought our bombs were smart!

#14 2008-05-04 22:03:00

Baywolfe wrote:

For those keeping score at home, we have now destroyed:

172 Hospitals
1,273 Milk Producing Plants
98 Orphanages
23 Temples

Damn, if one wants to win they should do more.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-05-04 22:05:59)

#15 2008-05-04 22:12:42

Lurker wrote:

fnord wrote:

Lurker wrote:

So, like us, they eat their own....

Yes, the Saudis eat their own, just like America does.  Because the Iraqi sandniggers are not our own, eliminating them is not as objectionable as the fucking over American workers have received.  It would also solve that nasty little insurgency problem.  No natives means no resistance to our occupation.

Trippy wrote:

Hey fnord, how does it feel to say the things some of us knew a very long time ago?

What makes you think I wasn’t among the aware?  I’ve resigned myself to the fact that most people don’t really care what our government does in their name.

#16 2008-05-04 22:16:01

fnord wrote:

What makes you think I wasn’t among the aware?  I’ve resigned myself to the fact that most people don’t really care what our government does in their name.

Ok.

Board footer

cruelery.com