#1 2008-05-11 01:20:27

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5524/figurers3.png

#2 2008-05-11 01:28:45

How the hell did they figure out it was male?

#3 2008-05-11 03:14:04

Baywolfe wrote:

Why do you think he's making that face?

Seriously, though.  I'll never understand why some people think possums are cute.  They're like giant disgusting rats from hell.

#4 2008-05-11 05:33:29

They also have the strangest tracks in North American wildlife. Like some form of mutant alien monkey paws.

#5 2008-05-11 10:21:57

I read once that the opossum stopped evolving about fifty million years ago.  What you see plundering your garbage cans (or ruptured on the side of the road) was a contemporary of dinosaurs.

I hate the damn things.  Nobody who's actually had a good look at one could find them cute.

#6 2008-05-11 11:56:32

Coast to coast, the nastiest fellow tenants I've ever encountered; noisy, noisome, butt ugly vermin.

#7 2008-05-11 16:15:58

They are Kitler's Brownshirts:

http://www.mxcat.com/pos072007a.jpg

And they dunk.
http://www.mxcat.com/possums/images/pos061107a.jpg

Last edited by tits_matilda (2008-05-11 16:17:06)

#8 2008-05-14 22:22:17

i always thought santas elves were weird looking, but DAMN!

#9 2008-05-14 22:30:16

tojo2000 wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Why do you think he's making that face?

Seriously, though.  I'll never understand why some people think possums are cute.  They're like giant disgusting rats from hell.

I saw one the other morning going to work.  It appeared to be old and scrappy.  It was trying to cross the street, blood dripping out it's nose.  A cop car parked in front of it to keep people from running him over.  Poor thing was blinded by their lights, but hey, it made feel better about the SFPD. They are creepy though.

#10 2008-05-14 22:58:12

Christ Sakes, this one has been around since the interwebs were designed by Karl Rove....

#11 2008-05-14 23:13:15

Lurker wrote:

but hey, it made feel better about the SFPD.

That is kind of sweet.  I like cops; or at least I try to remember that most of them are serving and protecting and all.

#12 2008-05-15 00:23:34

Lurker wrote:

I saw one the other morning going to work.  It appeared to be old and scrappy.  It was trying to cross the street, blood dripping out it's nose.  A cop car parked in front of it to keep people from running him over.  Poor thing was blinded by their lights, but hey, it made feel better about the SFPD. They are creepy though.

I don't think I've ever seen a possum that wasn't bleeding from somewhere.

If any of you have ever beaten one with a stick, you will know that the possum is constructed almost entirely of bone.  Seriously, those guys are surprisingly dense.

#13 2008-05-15 00:33:10

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Lurker wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen a possum that wasn't bleeding from somewhere.

If any of you have ever beaten one with a stick, you will know that the possum is constructed almost entirely of bone.  Seriously, those guys are surprisingly dense.

When I was a kid my dog got a hold of one.  Those guys are really convincing when they play dead, half because they go stiff as a board, and half because they already look like some mutant zombie rat.  My dog had so much fun that she refused to give the damn thing up.  We tried burying it, throwing it away a mile down the road at the reservoir, everything.  I'm assuming she either finally ate it or humped it to oblivion.

Board footer

cruelery.com