#1 2008-03-30 00:12:48

I have a long time online friend (16 years) who has a fetish for  Gay Nazis.

He's a Jewish, libertarian, egalitarian, humanist, skinhead fag piss freak, and a University literature lecturer to boot. I keep telling him he's playing with a loaded gun. He ignores me. If that's not edge play, I don't know what is.

What's astonishing is the sheer number of gay nazi skinheads that are piss freaks too. Any psychologists out there ?

Recomended viewing

Felch

Last edited by felch (2008-03-30 00:15:36)

#2 2008-03-30 00:45:17

When you remember that not-so-tightly-closeted gays formed the muscle of the early Nazi party, perhaps it's not so surprising...

To be sure, there is an element of fetishism that draws some young gay men to Nazi imagery. In Germany in the 1920s and 1930s, as Hitler was coming to power, disenfranchised gay men flocked to join the S.A., headed by Ernst Roehm, said one gay neo-Nazi. Of course, Hitler later killed Roehm, a gay man who was not terribly discreet, in what was a prelude to the large-scale persecution of gays by the Nazis. But gay racists see Roehm's execution, and the subsequent deaths of thousands of gay Germans, as an aberration, hardly the sort of thing that should be allowed to spoil the fun of being a neo-Nazi.

However, Jewish?  Egalitarian?  Holy crap, he's nuts.

It was one thing when my friend, Patrick, was into the Nazis in first grade.  His parents had that Time-Life set with picture books of the Nazis, and he thought the uniforms were off the hook!  He had us convinced that they were awesome, and we all made little paper Nazi armbands and wore them at recess one day...three white Nazis (one Jewish,) a Samoan Nazi, a Mexican Nazi, and a black Nazi.  When we came back into class together, it made our teacher cry.  She sent us to the principal, who let us know that Mrs. Gilsinger's family in Germany had been exterminated in the Holocaust, and that the Nazis were REALLY BAD PEOPLE.  We felt bad about that, but not about making Mrs. Gilsinger cry.  She was a bitch.

#3 2008-03-30 01:34:31

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Egalitarian?  Holy crap, he's nuts.

That's what I mean about extreme edge play. He gets off on it. Nazi skinheads using him as a toilet.

I've told him my place can be a safe house. He keeps playing.

If he dies, he'll die happy.

Felch

#4 2008-03-30 11:02:03

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

It was one thing when my friend, Patrick, was into the Nazis in first grade.  His parents had that Time-Life set with picture books of the Nazis, and he thought the uniforms were off the hook!  He had us convinced that they were awesome, and we all made little paper Nazi armbands and wore them at recess one day...three white Nazis (one Jewish,) a Samoan Nazi, a Mexican Nazi, and a black Nazi.  When we came back into class together, it made our teacher cry.  She sent us to the principal, who let us know that Mrs. Gilsinger's family in Germany had been exterminated in the Holocaust, and that the Nazis were REALLY BAD PEOPLE.  We felt bad about that, but not about making Mrs. Gilsinger cry.  She was a bitch.

What elementary school boy didn't love the swastika?  There's just something so fundamentally cool about that stolen religious symbol that resonates within the male adoslecent mind.  My best friend growing up was an altar boy (before they were routinely buggered) and he snuck me up to the cupola at the top of their church to show me the swastika included in the religious symbols and icons.  I remember it was backwards though, with crossed "Z's".

#5 2008-03-30 14:15:13

It's not really that surprising. On a fairly basic level, the aesthetics of fascism are pretty hot (As a friend often says, "Fascism represents the triumph of form over function"). I mean, come on, Nazi soldiers were damn good looking. Mind you, embracing a sexual appreciation of Nazis probably requires, for most people, some suspension of disbelief.

My fetishes don't involve Nazis I'm happy to say, but I have enough perversities in my bureau of surprises to keep me busy for the rest of my life.

#6 2008-03-30 17:23:13

Taint wrote:

On a fairly basic level, the aesthetics of fascism are pretty hot (As a friend often says, "Fascism represents the triumph of form over function").

Yes, but the basic question remains - where is the link between gay nazi skinheads and toilet sex ? People that would kill each other if "outed" ?

Felch

Last edited by felch (2008-03-30 17:24:23)

#7 2008-03-30 19:32:34

I hear they're gay as well...

http://a.imagehost.org/0183/2914.jpg

BTW, the Nazis DID give teh gays that fabulous accessory, the Pink Triangle....

and it appears they like teh disco too...

Felch check out the Q-B thread...

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by Lurker (2008-03-30 22:31:58)

#8 2008-05-18 12:09:49

Is there nothing new under the cloud cover?

Board footer

cruelery.com