#2 2008-05-16 00:30:11

I do not own, nor have I done, any of these things which makes me either very very cool, or very very out of touch.

#3 2008-05-16 03:46:57

PT Cruisers: "WHY YOU’RE NOT COOL: If you’ve ever wondered what a gay transformer would turn in to, wonder no more." [titter]

#4 2008-05-16 04:00:26

One day I was stuck behind a slow asshole in the fast lane, and a line of cars was coming up pretty fast on the right so I let them go past before passing Slowdriver McFucknuts (oh, how I hate being forced to pass on the right!).

I was passed by, in order, a new VW bug, a new Mini Cooper, and a PT Cruiser.  I have not seen my testicles since.

#5 2008-05-16 11:03:35

jesusluvspegging wrote:

One day I was stuck behind a slow asshole in the fast lane, and a line of cars was coming up pretty fast on the right so I let them go past before passing Slowdriver McFucknuts (oh, how I hate being forced to pass on the right!).

I was passed by, in order, a new VW bug, a new Mini Cooper, and a PT Cruiser.  I have not seen my testicles since.

So are you saying something was in the break down lane, or there wasn't one?

#6 2008-05-16 11:26:30

hedgewizard wrote:

The left-most lane. It's the same here; people do it all the time. Most major streets here are 2 & 3 lanes, the right being mostly for people who want to be stuck behind buses (not the shoulder or 'break-down lane') and people who don't understand that the closer to the median you are, the faster you're expected to move.

#7 2008-05-16 11:53:13

pALEPHx wrote:

The left-most lane. It's the same here; people do it all the time. Most major streets here are 2 & 3 lanes, the right being mostly for people who want to be stuck behind buses (not the shoulder or 'break-down lane') and people who don't understand that the closer to the median you are, the faster you're expected to move.

So you're saying Heyseus was driving his car and there was a median.  If he'd been in his truck he'd have used the median to pass.  Unless you're saying there were trees too big for his trucks front bumper in the median.  Gets confusing quickly 'round here.

#8 2008-05-16 12:58:47

hedgewizard wrote:

So you're saying Heyseus was driving his car and there was a median.  If he'd been in his truck he'd have used the median to pass.  Unless you're saying there were trees too big for his trucks front bumper in the median.  Gets confusing quickly 'round here.

JLP doesn't live where I do (Phx), but the bad drivers are everywhere. I just know the situation he's described b/c I've been in it countless times. Short of LA, I think we have the worst drivers in the nation. Two nations, if you count the folks packed seven to a vehicle, driving exactly the speed limit, except when they wish to change lanes and thereby think it proper to jet ahead of you and cut in with nary a turn signal.

#9 2008-05-16 16:34:32

hedgewizard wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

That section of I-75 has almost no breakdown lane/median on that side.  There's a couple feet of asphalt filled with discarded car parts and then a cement wall.  My Camry would not have fit.

#10 2008-05-16 16:59:40

Well poop, I have NONE of these things.  Maybe it's possible to double up on douchebaggery by wearing a PT Cruiser belt buckle.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/bl/bluecatangel/.mids/ptcruiserloveblack.jpg

#11 2008-05-16 22:56:07

pALEPHx wrote:

PT Cruisers:  gay transformer

That made me laugh.

#12 2008-05-17 00:29:13

Merely commenting on the uncool comments about a list of things that are uncool makes me very uncool.

#13 2008-05-17 12:07:51

sigmoid freud wrote:

Merely commenting on the uncool comments about a list of things that are uncool makes me very uncool.

...and yet in studying you must have learned that Man is mortal, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

#14 2008-05-17 13:14:17

The act of labeling something "Un-cool" is by definition "Un-cool" in itself thereby making the labeler thus "Un-cool" which then by process of reflection would deem the listed items as "Cool"

After all didn't we all leave our teenage years behind us with the understanding that "Cool" is defined by the individual and not by some bitchy, whiney blogger??

(and No, I do not posess any of the listed items)

#15 2008-05-17 13:20:55

Emmeran wrote:

The act of labeling something "Un-cool" is by definition "Un-cool" in itself thereby making the labeler thus "Un-cool" which then by process of reflection would deem the listed items as "Cool"

After all didn't we all leave our teenage years behind us with the understanding that "Cool" is defined by the individual and not by some bitchy, whiney blogger??

That's what nerds say so they don't have to cry themselves to sleep every night.

I should know.

#16 2008-05-17 14:59:25

tojo2000 wrote:

I should know.

Aww, Tojo.

#17 2008-05-17 15:26:15

Going by the comments section, and using as a yardstick the amount of upset feelings expressed therein, it would appear that skateboarders are the world's biggest douchebags by a country mile.

#18 2008-05-18 15:33:27

jesusluvspegging wrote:

That section of I-75 has almost no breakdown lane/median on that side.  There's a couple feet of asphalt filled with discarded car parts and then a cement wall.  My Camry would not have fit.

If you can't pass, you need a bigger bumper.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7849/649yv7.th.jpg

Board footer

cruelery.com