#1 2008-05-21 20:08:51

See, all that gay marriage stuff is a slippery slope!

Now someone needs to post the video of the dude blowing the bottlenose.

#2 2008-05-21 21:12:35

"updated 12:48 p.m. MT, Tues., Jan. 3, 2006"?

#3 2008-05-21 21:19:30

Proof Positive, you people ARE a bunch of fucking idiots.  Of course dolphins are gay, with each other.

#4 2008-05-21 22:44:29

Now, come on, Orange. This was even on Cruel. What were you on during your High Street sabbatical?

#5 2008-05-21 22:50:43

Taint wrote:

Now, come on, Orange. This was even on Cruel. What were you on during your High Street sabbatical?

I was high on motherfucking life, man.

Then I decided to return to High Street so I took up my paper bag and huffed for all I was worth. Which happened to be about the same amount as a can of Krylon  Crafter's Metallic Spray Paint. Gold of course, nothing is too good for Mama Orange's baby boy!

#6 2008-05-21 23:08:21

Lurker wrote:

Proof Positive, you people ARE a bunch of fucking idiots.  Of course dolphins are gay, with each other.

Jesus tits, Lurky. Have a Prozac milkshake or something.

You're being ghey over the gay thing. There has to be more dimensionality to your exisitence beyond being an avid homosexualist.

#7 2008-05-21 23:14:25

orangeplus wrote:

I was high on motherfucking life, man.

Then I decided to return to High Street so I took up my paper bag and huffed for all I was worth. Which happened to be about the same amount as a can of Krylon  Crafter's Metallic Spray Paint. Gold of course, nothing is too good for Mama Orange's baby boy!

I ... I think I'm in love.  Fax me a copy of one of your disability checks, your police record, and any other proof that you can't hold a "real" job and shouldn't be around children, and I'll go rent the fire hall.

#8 2008-05-21 23:15:21

orangeplus wrote:

See, all that gay marriage stuff is a slippery slope!

Now someone needs to post the video of the dude blowing the bottlenose.

seriously, have you seen the size of the cocks on those things?  No wonder she switched from her girly horse fascination.

Board footer

cruelery.com