#1 2008-05-21 12:26:39

The Mexican Melee, the Czech Slap Down, The Taiwan Shoe Fight, and the infamous US Senate Caning.

Top 10 Political Brawls of All Time

#2 2008-05-21 22:26:58

I prefer the Koreans.  More Blood!

#3 2008-05-21 23:18:26

Dmtdust wrote:

Me, too.  They're like Chinese girls, but with asses.  Oh, wait, we weren't talking about the chicks, were we?  But seriously, I've never regretted any of the Korean pie I've had.

#4 2008-05-21 23:37:16

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Me, too.  They're like Chinese girls, but with asses.  Oh, wait, we weren't talking about the chicks, were we?  But seriously, I've never regretted any of the Korean pie I've had.

One of my first college BF's was a 6'4" Korean guy -- he was absolutely beautiful, but it was like being fucked by a cement truck.

#5 2008-05-21 23:57:59

tits_matilda wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

One of my first college BF's was a 6'4" Korean guy -- he was absolutely beautiful, but it was like being fucked by a cement truck.

Is that good or bad?

#6 2008-05-22 00:21:20

tojo2000 wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

Is that good or bad?

It was very, very bad: I felt trapped and repetitively pulverized in the most boring way.  I couldn't pronounce his name well, especially when he had pressed the air out of my lungs, and it was hard to make him understand that he needed to shift his weight when he was in mixing mode.

#7 2008-05-22 01:00:56

I really like tubu choerim and bibimbap, does that count?

Board footer

cruelery.com