#2 2008-05-21 14:48:17

https://cruelery.com/viewtopic.php?id=3665

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/332/4/d/Don_t_be_an_asshat__by_robert.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2008-05-21 14:59:30

...Aaaand...Welcome, Matt!

It's a perfect story for High-Street; unfortunately just a little late.

#4 2008-05-21 15:02:59

But, if you're willing to show a picture of your dick, all will be forgiven.

#5 2008-05-21 15:12:10

Taint wrote:

But, if you're willing to show a picture of your dick, all will be forgiven.

Don't be too quick to forgive, Taint -- we have no idea what his dick is like, and if it will suffice.  Just to be sure,Matty, better send along a full-court -press shot of the jubblies and puckerstar, too.

#6 2008-05-21 15:34:48

tits_matilda wrote:

Don't be too quick to forgive, Taint -- we have no idea what his dick is like, and if it will suffice.  Just to be sure,Matty, better send along a full-court -press shot of the jubblies and puckerstar, too.

You're the very picture of reason and common sense, Tits.

#7 2008-05-21 15:58:36

That's why I am where I am today - planning to die old and alone, one way or another.

#8 2008-05-21 16:06:13

tits_matilda wrote:

That's why I am where I am today - planning to die old and alone, one way or another.

Nonsense.

Insane, entertaining individuals are always in high demand. If  you don't intentionally push people away by becoming a creepy
Cat Lady or something, I predict many suitors on the horizon.

#9 2008-05-21 16:13:27

Poor Matty, been waiting around for 2 1/2 months. Looking forward to his first big post and a shot at H.S. fame (or infamy) and its a fucking hat.

Not only that, but now he must find a way to take a nice pic of his star to appease the tits and taints duo.

Tough day.

#10 2008-05-21 18:54:46

Dick

http://myhungryghost.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/dick1.jpg

and puckerstar

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2008/05/rush.jpg

#11 2008-05-21 19:40:28

Well, you certainly seem to have the right mindset for this place.  "Dick" was a throwaway, but I had to read the .jpg file name before I recognized "Puckerstar."  Well done, sir.

#12 2008-05-21 20:56:44

Damn it, you guys forgot the pro forma warning:

Dear Friend:
Welcome to High-Street!
Just a few things you should know.
At the first sign of weakness we will kill you, strip the bleeding flesh from your bones, and offer your cored-out sphincter to one of our psychotic site-faggots. We highly suggest you access this portal via anonymous proxy server, as there are people here who are known to hunt strangers for fun. Whatever you do, avoid bad grammar and improper spelling, or I, personally, will super-glue your eye-sockets to your knees and kick a coke bottle up your ass. If you talk too much, or too glibly, the last hours of your life will consist of early Zappa, late King Crimson, and a certain slippery sound as MSG Tripps winds your entrails on a fork. Lastly; don't touch our womenfolk. If you do, Tits-Matilda will wear your face down to the bone with her putrid manhole, while Sofaking dilates your rectum with something she sells as "Mengele's Secret ButtSecks Surprise."

That's about it, Friend.
Feel free to roam around. Don't feed the animals. And do have fun!

#13 2008-05-21 21:28:57

Matt, if you've been lurking here awhile, you already know about Wilber.  And if you don't already know about Wilber...well, there is no describing Wilber.

I have to congratulate you, Wilber, on the above, especially the visual aids.

#14 2008-05-21 21:29:24

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dear Friend:
Welcome to High-Street!
At the first sign of weakness we will kill you, strip the bleeding flesh from your bones, and offer your cored-out sphincter to one of our psychotic site-faggots. We highly suggest you access this portal via anonymous proxy server, as there are people here who are known to hunt strangers for fun. Whatever you do, avoid bad grammar and improper spelling, or I, personally, will super-glue your eye-sockets to your knees and kick a coke bottle up your ass. If you talk too much, or too glibly, the last hours of your life will consist of early Zappa, late King Crimson, and a certain slippery sound as MSG Tripps winds your entrails on a fork. Lastly; don't touch our womenfolk. If you do, Tits-Matilda will wear your face down to the bone with her putrid manhole, while Sofaking dilates your rectum with something she sells as "Mengele's Secret ButtSecks Surprise."

That's about it, Friend.

Well, I see the yellow bus still stops here...Wilbur, haven't you violated the conditions of your parole yet?  Then again, you are a subject of the queen...

#15 2008-05-21 22:20:45

I gotta say: I was really hoping you were better hung than that.

#16 2008-05-22 02:07:35

George Orr wrote:

I have to congratulate you, Wilber, on the above, especially the visual aids.

B. Mod?

#17 2008-05-22 05:16:58

Lurker wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dear Friend:
Welcome to High-Street!

That's about it, Friend.

Well, I see the yellow bus still stops here...Wilbur, haven't you violated the conditions of your parole yet?  Then again, you are a subject of the queen...

C'mere, Turkey...I'll violate the conditions of your skull. And I'd rather be a subject of the queen than a sad litte cunt. Thank god you're ugly and have to be gay; the gene pool rejoices.

#18 2008-05-22 14:11:07

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

early Zappa...  late King Crimson...

or

early Fripp...  later Zappa...

Board footer

cruelery.com