#1 2008-05-21 20:36:28

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2503/luckydi7.jpg

#2 2008-05-21 21:31:58

Sofie, I'm surprised you don't have teh AIDS yet!  With all your faggot friends....you don't need to resort to the personals.  Then again, maybe they're only your friends 'cause you sell drugs.

#3 2008-05-21 21:53:56

Lurker wrote:

Sofie, I'm surprised you don't have teh AIDS yet!  With all your faggot friends....you don't need to resort to the personals.  Then again, maybe they're only your friends 'cause you sell drugs.

Did a bunch of you get bored and order a Lurker shitstorm?  If you haven't been provoking him/it through back-alley means here to make him lose his shit entirely, then Lurker, what are you up to with this new level of unfunny antagonism?  And if this is someone puppeting, I have the contact info of a  few more people you could contact.

#4 2008-05-21 22:38:58

Seriously Lurker, you should have just said:

Sofie, your sweater is hideous!

And you would have gotten your point across with subtlety and joy. And I am neither a faggot nor am I Sofie's friend because she sells drugs. I'm her friend because I pity her foul choice of living areas, and because she sells dildos for a living. I love living in a world where people make money selling women toxic plastic to shove up the nethers when they can't catch a man or a fair approximate. Even the word sounds funny. Dildo. Makes me laugh every time I hear it. Dildo.

Last edited by orangeplus (2008-05-21 22:39:29)

#5 2008-05-21 22:51:43

Lurker wrote:

I stopped that foolishness. I no longer have the illness that kept me from making money legitimately, and was costing me a bloody fortune. They now just come by to smoke them with me while I pretend to like working my ass off.

But they often bring me drugs (better than the ones I used to sell), which might possibly mean they still like me for whatever reasons gay men like me. I dunno if they like me enough to fuck me, as you're suggesting. A few have offered to help with my upcoming move, though. I guess that will have to suffice.

Lurky, I think you might be the only gay guy on earth who doesn't like me. Perhaps you're not as much a part of the "gay experience" you were razzing Pale about as you think you are.

#6 2008-05-21 23:22:24

Goddammit.  It's out of date.  I was thinking it could be a fun alternative to dinner alone at Air Race time.  Just put some pepperoni bits around the base of my chub and tell her it's herpes...

#7 2008-05-21 23:33:35

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Goddammit.  It's out of date.  I was thinking it could be a fun alternative to dinner alone at Air Race time.  Just put some pepperoni bits around the base of my chub and tell her it's herpes...

Even though this is an obvious bogus post, even I can figure out that on that odd chance there is any truth to this post the cunt in question is probably at the very least already infected with one of those wonderful virus's.

#8 2008-05-22 00:24:04

orangeplus wrote:

Seriously Lurker, you should have just said:

Sofie, your sweater is hideous!

And you would have gotten your point across with subtlety and joy. And I am neither a faggot nor am I Sofie's friend because she sells drugs. I'm her friend because I pity her foul choice of living areas, and because she sells dildos for a living. I love living in a world where people make money selling women toxic plastic to shove up the nethers when they can't catch a man or a fair approximate. Even the word sounds funny. Dildo. Makes me laugh every time I hear it. Dildo.

I know it was hideous...I was so mad that Mr. Sofie had cheated on me, and was so bent on taking revenge, I just grabbed the first thing I could in my closet.

In retrospect, it was a good choice, because when he finds out I gave him gonoherpesyphillaids, I'ma be wearing stripes for a loooong time.

#9 2008-05-22 01:21:36

This could be a good thread......  What we should all do here is openly and honestly admit to what STDs we know we have...  Could make for some good laughs and bring us all closer together....

#10 2008-05-22 01:24:20

That's a lovely idea Dirck. You first, and then post your address.

#11 2008-05-22 01:46:22

Dirckman wrote:

This could be a good thread......  What we should all do here is openly and honestly admit to what STDs we know we have...  Could make for some good laughs and bring us all closer together....

I don't really have gonoherpesyphyllaids.

But I live in a very skanky place, so I imagine I'm surrounded by lots of people who do have it.

*applies hand sanitizer*

The chick was in Reno, so I'm sure she had no problem contracting whatever she was going for.

#12 2008-05-22 01:50:06

Taint wrote:

I got tested about three months ago when I quit being a man whore and I came back with a clean bill of health......  Hell if I know how that happened, especially with women in the upper midwest being the most sexually active with the most partners in the U.S.....

#13 2008-05-22 01:57:53

Dirckman wrote:

Taint wrote:

Hell if I know how that happened, especially with women in the upper midwest being the most sexually active with the most partners in the U.S.....

You've got to be kidding. Midwestern women?

Where did you get that statistic?

#14 2008-05-22 02:02:16

sofaking wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

Taint wrote:

Hell if I know how that happened, especially with women in the upper midwest being the most sexually active with the most partners in the U.S.....

They had it in the newspaper the other day....  I guess the sluttiest women are in North Dakota...  I don't blame them either, there's nothing to do or see there at all, it's just flat, gotta have something to fill your time I guess....  There's lots of easy sex in South Dakota too, a lot of the locals run up to the Hutterite colonies and get paid to screw the women.....   We also have a Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints compound here too, you don't get paid to screw the women, but if you go up and rattle the fence with the razor wire running over it they'll let you in for good times, gotta do something to stop inbreeding I suppose....

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-05-22 02:09:11)

#15 2008-05-22 10:07:51

sofaking wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

Taint wrote:

While I was there nearly twenty years ago, I can honestly say that I very rarely went wanting for boom-boom while I was a student at Purdue.  And most of what I nailed was good ol' all-American cornfed Midwestern 'tang.  Even the Koreans.

#16 2008-05-22 10:25:14

I grew up in the Midwest [a then farm town 60 miles west of Chicago].  In high school, even back then, sex was easy with many of the girls.  Sex, drugs and rock & roll; early edition.

Good times.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2008-05-22 12:55:25)

#17 2008-05-22 12:20:51

I don't blame them either, there's nothing to do or see there at all, it's just flat, gotta have something to fill your time I guess...

sex was easy with many of the girls.

While I've never heard about this before, it does not surprise me in the least.  I mean, there's nothing to do out there.  There's not even any scenery to look at, for God's sake.

#18 2008-05-22 12:25:36

Hey George Orr.

#19 2008-05-22 12:51:18

How do, MSG.

#20 2008-05-22 14:23:35

George Orr wrote:

While I've never heard about this before, it does not surprise me in the least.  I mean, there's nothing to do out there.  There's not even any scenery to look at, for God's sake.

You can still listen to the corn grow. Dirck and Dhal are right, if my own experience is any guide but I'm not convinced boredom is more than a promiscous incidental.

Iowa isn't only the nation's #1 pork producer. Farm kids with any mobility have fled in such huge numbers, they've left behind an impossibly bumping fugly breeding pool. I crowed Hat Trick! all over creation, along until they conspired the same hot pillow performance the next night.

Old news and any more only noteworthy because Dirck is apparently the last Samaritan who doesn't demand an up front stud fee.

Board footer

cruelery.com