#2 2008-05-22 23:58:53

Sofie, you are the antichrist, the beast of Armageddon. You've been able to get away with it for this long because you're a chick, and well, nobody expected that (the dark cock of sexism has already peed on the seat of the eschaton.) Taunt me and I'll expose your vile scheme.

#3 2008-05-23 00:03:55

orangeplus wrote:

l expose your vile scheme

Another award for grasping the obvious goes to....

#4 2008-05-23 01:15:52

orangeplus wrote:

Sofie, you are the antichrist, the beast of Armageddon. You've been able to get away with it for this long because you're a chick, and well, nobody expected that (the dark cock of sexism has already peed on the seat of the eschaton.) Taunt me and I'll expose your vile scheme.

And the best thing is, I don't even hide it.

People think I'm just joking.

#5 2008-05-23 01:23:47

sofatard wrote:

Too bad you're not choking....srsly, fucking die already, bitch.

#6 2008-05-23 01:47:56

Lurker wrote:

sofatard wrote:

You're creepier than a child molester with leprosy.

#7 2008-05-23 03:24:55

Lurker wrote:

sofatard wrote:

Turkey doesn't like women, Sofie. If you check the record, you'll see that he's been nasty to you, G.O. and others, just out of the smallness of his heart. I've been creeped out by him since the first time I read his posts. Some of us are assholes by choice, but he's in the grip of psycho-sexual and psycho-social malaise. Not sure? Read back over enough of his posts and you will be. Needless to say, his anger towards you is displacement, but the question remains why.... I think there are enough clues to get an idea.

A: Nobody advertises his sexuality as much as Turkey does (my name notwithstanding). If people here hadn't stepped on him for it, Turkey would still be telling us how gay he is on a daily basis. He displays an obsessive need to identify himself as one particular thing, which is very often a good sign that whatever he says he is, he's really the opposite. Freud called that "reaction formation." Mostly we hear about it when right-wing fag-hating politicians get caught wearing k-y-stained panties and a size 12 butt plug. But it can also happen the other way around.
B: Turkey doesn't play well with the other fags. In fact, he seems to dislike fags, and often launches into vituperative attacks on fags in general. Self-hatred, which includes the hatred of the class one belongs to, is an enormous give-away that the existential train has jumped the tracks, and is foundering upside-down in a muddy river.
C: He's nasty to women for no reason. Classically, gay men have a fear, or at least an "ick", when it comes to women's bodies, much as all boys share at some time before (and even after) pubescence. I don't get that impression from Turkey. His misogyny seems bitter, rather than puerile. He doesn't pull away or make gross jokes, he attacks like an angry shrew.

I'm not going to try to pull the threads together. I think the fabric they suggest is clear enough. Turkey is "creepier than a child molester with leprosy" because his problem is both sexual and pathological. I leave it to others to suggest an etiology.

#8 2008-05-23 04:29:06

sofaking wrote:

... creepier than a child molester with leprosy.

Why does that strike me as a great name for a lipstick color?

Board footer

cruelery.com