• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Fourth severed foot found on B.C. coast in less than a year

#2 2008-05-23 15:10:33

I don't know about that, but it's certainly some fancy foot work.

#3 2008-05-23 15:31:42

Somehow this smells oddly like immigrant organized crime; they seem to be oddly more creative than our thugs.

My suggestion:  Vancovuor just isn't that large of a place, start questioning all of the newly gimped.

#4 2008-05-23 15:39:28

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

I don't know about that, but it's certainly some fancy foot work.

Niiice one!

#5 2008-05-23 15:45:45

Emmeran wrote:

Somehow this smells oddly like immigrant organized crime; they seem to be oddly more creative than our thugs.

My suggestion:  Vancovuor just isn't that large of a place, start questioning all of the newly gimped.

Actually, none of the feet have appeared in Vancouver. All were found on Georgia Straight or Gulf islands. The immigrant thug hypothesis is certainly possible, but planting feet on uninhabited islands is a a strange way to send a message. This feels to me more in the line of stealing traffic cones...and daring the cops to catch you. I think someone's having fun...one foot at a time.

#6 2008-05-23 16:03:29

So... they were all left feet?

I apologize in advance.

#7 2008-05-23 16:12:30

I was wondering if they were all from the same victim.

#8 2008-05-23 16:13:35

opsec wrote:

So... they were all left feet?

I apologize in advance.

Christ on Crutch that had me laughing out loud in an empty house!!

#9 2008-05-23 16:16:11

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Actually, none of the feet have appeared in Vancouver. All were found on Georgia Straight or Gulf islands. The immigrant thug hypothesis is certainly possible, but planting feet on uninhabited islands is a a strange way to send a message. This feels to me more in the line of stealing traffic cones...and daring the cops to catch you. I think someone's having fun...one foot at a time.

Well I actually assumed the individuals in question who had lost said foot where less concerned about where it washed up at then their concern with the actual process of losing said foot.

In the end organized crime require density of population to succeed, so Vancovour is the defacto location of interest.

#10 2008-05-23 20:44:47

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Well I actually assumed the individuals in question who had lost said foot where less concerned about where it washed up at then their concern with the actual process of losing said foot.

In the end organized crime require density of population to succeed, so Vancovour is the defacto location of interest.

Probably wrong. I see nothing in this to localize a search yet. Even the assumption of organized crime is weak, at this point. The only thing that can be said is that someone with an excess of detached feet also has a boat. They're probably checking the marinas all up and down the coast.

#11 2008-05-23 21:27:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Probably wrong. I see nothing in this to localize a search yet. Even the assumption of organized crime is weak, at this point. The only thing that can be said is that someone with an excess of detached feet also has a boat. They're probably checking the marinas all up and down the coast.

C'mon Willie, it's you isn't it?  You seem to be a shrimper at heart.

#12 2008-05-23 21:31:35

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The only thing that can be said is that someone with an excess of detached feet also has a boat.

I Love You Man

#13 2008-05-23 21:36:50

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The only thing that can be said is that someone with an excess of detached feet also has a boat.

I Love You Man

Careful Emmy, he's "homophobic AND bad tempered"...oh, and also redundant...
But hey, if you can convince him to get some organgami, go for it.

#14 2008-05-23 21:46:16

The latest update linked to that story states that all of the feet were detatched, not severed, from the legs by "natural means."  Law enforcement cautioned people to stop coming up with crazy theories about the proliferation of feet missing legs and bodies because they weren't cut off: they came off of their own accord. 

Since Canadians have free medical care, I'd bet they don't take care of their feet until they need new ones anyway.

#15 2008-05-23 23:18:21

tits_matilda wrote:

The latest update linked to that story states that all of the feet were detatched, not severed, from the legs by "natural means."

What are these “natural means” and should we be concerned for the wellbeing of our feet? Inquiring minds want to know.

#16 2008-05-23 23:21:21

fnord wrote:

tits_matilda wrote:

The latest update linked to that story states that all of the feet were detatched, not severed, from the legs by "natural means."

What are these “natural means” and should we be concerned for the wellbeing of our feet? Inquiring minds want to know.

I think bears and sharks are both natural.

#17 2008-05-24 01:09:13

Organized crime is rife in the maritime areas well outside vancover and across the straits on Vancouver island. The gangs like to go snooping around till they find a grower's operation and then tell him he is working for them. At harvest the hapless grower will be lucky if he gets enough to pay his utility bills. If he complains they turn him into the mounties which satisfies both the gang members plea deals for snitching and fulfills the mountie's quotas without having to spend any to do investigative work themselves.

There has also also been a long history of strange characters and goings on amongst the rural folks. Having spent years in that area I attribute some of it to the social fallout that comes in subsequent generation  after the boom cycle based economies in natural resources go bust and those left behind fall into poverty, drink and other ills.

All these feet were in running shoes and I bet they floated up after the body decomposed. Those Reeboks have been known to cross the Pacific none the worse for wear after being let loose from a burst container lost overboard in Asia. A few years ago you could find them on Ebay after they were gathered up from NW beaches.

#18 2008-05-24 02:46:23

I will now reassure everyone I'm not based in Vancouver.

#19 2008-05-24 05:20:45

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Organized crime is rife in the maritime areas well outside vancover and across the straits on Vancouver island. The gangs like to go snooping around till they find a grower's operation and then tell him he is working for them. At harvest the hapless grower will be lucky if he gets enough to pay his utility bills. If he complains they turn him into the mounties which satisfies both the gang members plea deals for snitching and fulfills the mountie's quotas without having to spend any to do investigative work themselves.

There has also also been a long history of strange characters and goings on amongst the rural folks. Having spent years in that area I attribute some of it to the social fallout that comes in subsequent generation  after the boom cycle based economies in natural resources go bust and those left behind fall into poverty, drink and other ills.

That and the fact that the resource extractors of B.C. were always hard drinkers. Mix alcoholism and poverty together and you have a sad bunch of yokels. Then throw shitloads of dirty, dumb hippies into the mix, add a rapidly increasing complement of snooty-yuppy-city-spilth, dump all of these dumb fucks onto a small island (I've spent years of my life on islands  you can walk around in a day), find a place for coffee, then sit back and watch the dysfunction.
And lastly, before I abandon this topic for video games, it has to be remembered that there may be no connective explanation for these feet at all. I'm still hoping for a serial killer, or the Big Circle-Jerk Boys, but it could easily come down to something much more mundane.

#20 2008-05-24 05:40:41

tits_matilda wrote:

Since Canadians have free medical care, I'd bet they don't take care of their feet until they need new ones anyway.

Not free. It's like insurance. In BC we pay into it, each depending on his income, and the poorest for free. It keeps the empoverished healthy, which means fewer hideously ugly people to look at, and fewer homeless immigrants spewing SARS on white people. Frankly, having been to a few American cities, I think our medical system would be cheap at twice the price. Also: most of us do take good care of our feet. We have to because we use them for walking, not just for pushing pedals. From my limited experience of Americans (and fags), it would seem that the only people who get any real exercise are (the aforementioned) fags and athletes. The rest of you drive your cars everywhere...down the block to the store...hell, across the street to the store...down the hall to the bathroom...what is it with you people and cars?

#21 2008-05-24 14:36:35

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The rest of you drive your cars everywhere...down the block to the store...hell, across the street to the store...down the hall to the bathroom...what is it with you people and cars?

Wilber, you are such a fuckwad. Why the hell would I drive down the hall to my bathroom when there's a perfectly good shuttle service already available?

Last edited by Taint (2008-05-24 14:37:12)

#22 2008-05-24 16:43:01

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The rest of you drive your cars everywhere...down the block to the store...hell, across the street to the store...down the hall to the bathroom...what is it with you people and cars?

Wilber, you are such a fuckwad. Why the hell would I drive down the hall to my bathroom when there's a perfectly good shuttle service already available?

Because the shuttles always have THOSE PEOPLE on them.

#23 2008-05-24 17:33:31

tojo2000 wrote:

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Because the shuttles always have THOSE PEOPLE on them.

I just piss in bed these days.  No food = no poop.  Fuckitall.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Fourth severed foot found on B.C. coast in less than a year

Board footer

cruelery.com