#1 2008-05-26 08:54:47

Just stepping out for a while. Be back in 17 hours.

I guess sometimes you never really have to say goodbye.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-05-26 12:35:37)

#2 2008-05-26 09:24:25

Val Thomas and her family strongly believe that the Lord granted them their miracle and they want everyone to know.

"I know God has something in store for me, another purpose. I don't know what it is but I'm sure he'll tell me," she said.

Think she'll be ambulatory and able to shoot straight by this June?  Lacking that, many resources are available for compiling a just and action-oriented shit list.

#3 2008-05-26 14:18:18

She was killed in a road accident on the way home.

Well, not really, but wouldn't that be nice?  I mean, as regards God's special purpose for her.

#4 2008-05-26 14:40:57

whosasailorthen wrote:

She was killed in a road accident on the way home.
Well, not really, but wouldn't that be nice?  I mean, as regards God's special purpose for her.

Better:  In the driveway of her home, she lost her balance getting out of the car, fell out and broke her neck.

#5 2008-05-26 22:02:01

Yes, that's better.

How's this... on the way home she loses control of the vehicle and hits another car head-on... the passenger, a young, pretty girl who has just received an award for her volunteer efforts in helping crippled children, was valedictorian of her class and was destined to become a doctor, is left a paraplegic... the driver, a handsome young man who just became an Eagle Scout, graduated high school with honors and had just been accepted at Harvard with a goal of being a heart surgeon like his father, is killed.  Oh, and they have been together since they were in grade school, got along beautifully, were a 'cute couple', and everyone always knew they'd get married to each other someday.

How's that for God's damn special purpose?

#6 2008-05-26 23:03:35

Was there a basket of baby ducks in their back seat?

#7 2008-05-26 23:16:50

whosasailorthen wrote:

everyone always knew they'd get married to each other someday.

How's that for God's damn special purpose?

They both became basket case wards of the state and lived into their 90s in separate facilities, neither knowing the other survived.

Board footer

cruelery.com