#2 2008-05-23 15:07:31

You are the lamest creature to despoil these shores since the unlamented ES. I'm going to put out the call to the underworld to summon a demon to inhabit your dreams with visions of desperate bestiality on a sinking fish boat.

Horseonovich!
Horseonovich!!
Horseonovich!!!!

#3 2008-05-23 15:35:40

Worst Pock Suppet ever - I'm suggesting we take a pool.  My guess is one of the following three:

1.  Tits (new on the spot)
2.  Sofie (knows how to annoy us and has the discipline to carry it this far)
3.  Lurkette (He has been getting the rough, yet well deserved, treatment lately)

#4 2008-05-23 15:44:39

Emmeran wrote:

Worst Pock Suppet ever - I'm suggesting we take a pool.  My guess is one of the following three:

3.  Lurkette (He has been getting the rough, yet well deserved, treatment lately)

I'm still taking the long odds on fnord.

#5 2008-05-23 15:53:53

Not a puppet I think, but a demon called forth by Zombie Elvis.  She's still sore about the whole My Little Stalin thing.

Orangina, it's good to see your mad Doktor Reverend self about and spouting again, but I beg you not to invoke yet more unfettered madness.  Fact is I could probably track him down and lead him here, but I've resisted such Miskatonic mayhem.

#6 2008-05-23 17:00:29

Emmeran wrote:

Not me.

#7 2008-05-23 19:44:14

I am hoping that Youtube.com starts to wear thin around here.  I hardly ever click them anymore.  Give me Text, give me Pictures, hey even give me Sound, but not at all the same time, all of the FUCKING TIME!

Thanks,

Dusty

#8 2008-05-24 01:09:58

Dmtdust wrote:

I am hoping that Youtube.com starts to wear thin around here.  I hardly ever click them anymore.  Give me Text, give me Pictures, hey even give me Sound, but not at all the same time, all of the FUCKING TIME!

Thanks,

Dusty

I hate to admit it, but I agree with the geezer.

#9 2008-05-24 01:37:53

sofaking wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Not me.

Nope - but I do give it points for tenacity and shamelessness.  I might make a few suckass things like tha pansycracker posts, but only to directly fuck with/mock specific people.  I still have enough shame to want to avoid showing such poo to those who would be annoyed by its lameness rather than get angry at me for being an asshole.

#10 2008-05-24 03:18:29

This isn’t my style at all.  At best Princess Dogshit’s videos provoke a vague feeling of bored disgust; I aim much higher than that with my topics and comments.

Last edited by fnord (2008-05-24 03:20:02)

#11 2008-05-24 08:50:48

fnord wrote:

This isn’t my style at all.  At best Princess Dogshit’s videos provoke a vague feeling of bored disgust; I aim much higher than that with my topics and comments.

Yeah, well, I said it was the long odds, didn't I?

#12 2008-05-24 09:05:10

I still have enough shame to want to avoid showing such poo

The Biscuit is stale, and I doubt that Titty is fisting the sock, though I believe puppetry is at work.  The utter banality of Biscuits links, nearly all pathetic, vapid videos, is a reminder that all who spend time here are in the process of devolving, reaching down to his or her own lowest common denominator.

Last edited by Fled (2008-05-24 09:06:30)

#13 2008-05-24 09:38:32

Say what you want about Sticky Biscuit, but their posts generate genuine antipathy from the board at large, thus enriching all our lives.

#14 2008-05-24 11:40:56

Ok, am I missing something when I think she's obviously Emily Strange?

#15 2008-05-24 11:51:15

orangeplus wrote:

Yeah, I don't sense female at all. If this ain't Zombie Elvis, it's rcade or RangerX.

#16 2008-05-24 12:18:38

orangeplus wrote:

Emily was far too stupid and scattered to pull this off.  The idiotic tone of the videos is too consistent.  There's real thought behind these posts.

#17 2008-05-24 12:23:56

Calling this poster a sock puppet ascribes way too much creativity to the enterprise. Ugh.

#18 2008-05-24 12:25:51

Speaking of which, PB ripped off this vid, which is ten million times more entertaining and charming and suitable for small people. My seven year old loves the following-

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage … stekor.swf

#19 2008-05-24 12:53:50

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

Seriously cool. Here's my all time favorite, probably for the umpteenth time.

http://www.kouznetsov.ru/misc/lenore/lenore15.swf

#20 2008-05-24 13:08:26

I think it may not be a sock puppet, or if it is, it's a trojanhorse, although the only reason I can think of for someone to use the "princess biscuit" identity here is to get a MLP enthusiast who moderated a discussion group for that shit harassed.  That seems waaaaay too abstract for what I've seen of horse.   If their motivation is to channel harssment at someone else, a relatively long time has passed between the event and throwing that ID out to us:  The original post on the MLP board was on 23 Oct 06.  The first repost I found was just about 2 days later, http://robotmantheblog.com/2006/10/25/s … ony-forum/ (by Chris Bucholz, a former writer for Cracked - don't think it's him).  It's been out there and bouncing around, and it's odd that after 2 years someone would pick it up here.

People using the handle "mylittleponybuiltmyhotrod," the name under which the original was posted, have been springing up, too:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/222 … f3.jpg?v=0
http://disception.net/lk/search.php?sea … ltMyHotRod

The original pic is pretty fab.  I hate toys that don't wind up or make noise.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/2229175827_d49b7c98f3.jpg?v=0

#21 2008-05-24 13:25:04

The name, the cutesy videos. I still think it's ES. I think we abused her away from her worst excesses, and she's returning us our abuse through low level annoyance.

#22 2008-05-24 15:14:38

Excuse me while I post this here:

Anal Cunt's "I ate your horse"

#23 2008-05-24 15:20:26

I never look at PB's threads and only checked in here because there were so many posts. I still haven't looked at his post, but I'll assume I'm not missing anything.

#24 2008-05-24 16:46:29

Taint wrote:

I never look at PB's threads and only checked in here because there were so many posts. I still haven't looked at his post, but I'll assume I'm not missing anything.

Same here.  I think I've only actually watched parts of two of them.  I usually stop by to watch the insults and hurl a few of my own (I don't want to be left out).

#25 2008-05-24 17:49:16

George Orr wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Emily was far too stupid and scattered to pull this off.  The idiotic tone of the videos is too consistent.  There's real thought behind these posts.

Au Contraire...  Em was giving me lip service the other day, and in between her moving around on my nether bits, she confided that she indeed was PB.

#26 2008-05-24 19:59:38

Who would go through the trouble of masking/anonymizing his or her IP to have such a lame sock puppet? Is it more fun to waste time guessing, or is someone just going to declare that the user data just don't match. (if the IP don't fit...yadda yadda yadda)

#27 2008-05-24 20:17:44

Has anyone looked? I haven't and I won't, it's more fun to guess.

#28 2008-05-24 20:39:49

Only Zombie Elvis knows the truth, and he's safely imprisoned in the picture thread.

#29 2008-06-01 00:12:32

Hey, can't moi rest in peace already, fer fucksake?  Please stop summoning ... cuz you never know, my cuntonovich pretties, I might just re-emerge in all my charminly subtle vainglory.   GHL Unto you all, and unto you all ... GHL. 

YeeHee!

#30 2008-06-01 02:11:36

what have i done?

#31 2008-06-01 15:35:29

Hi there horse.  How's things?  We were just discussing the wonderful indexing we get from Google as evidenced by all the old users that show up that happen to like to Google themselves all the time.

#32 2008-06-01 20:21:55

Opsonovich!   Wonderful to see you again, old sport.  Speaker to Animals is nearing age nineteen and still going strong, though getting a bit cantankerous.   Yes, Google is quite charming, indeed, quite charming.  I find many wonderful references to my handle there.  Always good for a jolly chuckle.   Ok, ok ... here it is.  Just so none of you fuckers think I've "lost my touch", I 'd like to state for the record here and now that, along with dinner omelettes and mid-priced shiraz,  I'd like to add a new "love" to my life: BSG.  When I tune in on Friday evenings, it's the closest I've ever come to seeing the face of the One True God. 

Great. Fucking. Show. 

I am supposing that this has already been discussed but am simply too tired to go searching.  Anyway, I love the nerd doing the bradybunchclonebsgquariptych thingy up at the top of the post.  Keep um coming.  I will be watching, and occasionally commenting where I feel that GHL applications will do the most good.

Stay Pretty!

Last edited by Horseonovich (2008-06-01 20:23:05)

#33 2008-06-01 20:48:16

orangeplus wrote:

what have i done?

Witches were burned at the stake for less.

#34 2008-06-01 21:08:45

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

what have i done?

Oh you fuckers know you love him, otherwise you wouldn't always be talking about his ass and haw-haw-haw-ing.  Lurking Cruel was at its best during horse's time due to the utter retarded vitriol of the place.

...'course maybe it was different to those actually involved.

#35 2008-06-01 21:30:02

jesusluvspegging wrote:

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

what have i done?

Oh you fuckers know you love him, otherwise you wouldn't always be talking about his ass and haw-haw-haw-ing.  Lurking Cruel was at its best during horse's time due to the utter retarded vitriol of the place.

HAW! HAW! HAW!  Was a JamesII thing.  He did love a good American troop killing.

#36 2008-06-01 21:33:00

Horseonovich wrote:

**NEWS FLASH**
I am a self loathing loser. I HATE myself, and my putrid fat body. I have no friends. I take out my frustrations on a tag board. I think people like me there, because I am delusional. I have tongued my mother's gaping anus, and savored the ooze.

#37 2008-06-01 21:41:20

Ah ... the magic never goes away, moi sees.  Nor the love.  I am warmed and am getting moist with biological viscocity.  My heart pounds, and I find myself unduly aroused.  The only thing missing now is my honey, GO.  Wherefore art thou my Georgie-oh? 

Seriously, folks, it's nice to see that I can still cause a stir.  You keep me firm.  Love to one and all.  Be well, and be kind to one another.  Cunts.  Hyuck.

#38 2008-06-01 22:04:26

tojo2000 wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

choad wrote:

HAW! HAW! HAW!  Was a JamesII thing.  He did love a good American troop killing.

Sorry, it's been a few years and I wasn't a very devout lurker.

#40 2008-06-03 21:36:58

Hyuck!

Board footer

cruelery.com