• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » What do Harry Potter and Altar Boys have in common?

#2 2007-10-20 14:39:48

Yeah, uh, I don't know quite how to point this out to you . . . But, uh . . .  We generally don't post Henry Pfotze hyper-links unless it's extremely disgusting "fan-fic."  You know, betwixt this and your video game list posting, I have to wonder. . .  Oh, your mother is calling you to dinner?  No, no, that's cool.  We'll talk later.  You go on, and run up-stairs now.

#3 2007-10-20 14:43:03

Decadence wrote:

That was Dreadwolf, Drunkadence my love.

And reviewing some of his posts, I think he was drunker than thou last night.

#4 2007-10-20 15:30:39

sofaking wrote:

That was Dreadwolf, Drunkadence my love.

Orangina is the bomb.

Well, I'll have to assume that you're more sober than I, and simply take your word for it.  Still, it really is much easier to just assume that anybody that I don't know is all the same poster as I've neither the time nor patience to discriminate.  Copy-right laws don't just infringe themselves, you know.

#5 2007-10-20 16:29:53

It's all well and good for Dumblewhore to be a homo. I thought she killed him off in one of the last books. Sometimes, it seems that the only good gay fictional character is a dead one. A terrific subtextual message to send to GLBT youth, "Don't develop any superhuman abilities, or they'll want to kill you twice as much, m'kaaay?"

I suppose it was nice of Ms. Rowling to slip some pink into the plot as an afterthought, but it's hardly a "big reveal." And, as implied but other media outlets who carried the story, the slashfic community must be doing cartwheels. If this goes as expected, dear old Albus will have secretly molested Tom Riddle/Voldemort, somehow "causing" him to become evil (and don't give me shit about knowing the characters' names...I had to read to kids as part of linguistic study).

I wonder if Sir Ian has been solicited for comment. He does love pissing off the locals.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » What do Harry Potter and Altar Boys have in common?

Board footer

cruelery.com