#1 2007-10-21 18:12:26

My vet refuses to put me to sleep.

#2 2007-10-21 18:15:21

WTF?  Looks like some Welch's grape juice.

#3 2007-10-21 18:19:47

yeah-that's my experience, minus the penis & the underage audience. at least it doesn't look (and feel) like classic coke anymore.

#4 2007-10-21 18:25:23

DoucheEllington wrote:

yeah-that's my experience, minus the penis & the underage audience. at least it doesn't look (and feel) like classic coke anymore.

So you're saying that pee is yours??  Wait, confused, drugs talking...

wtf was the point?

#5 2007-10-21 18:26:20

Thank your lucky stars that you don't have an 8mm one that necessitates a nephrostomy (hole in your back) draining into a peebag like auntie Sofie. Grin and bear it, Sunshine Girl! It's good for building character!

Didn't they give you the lovely drugs?

#6 2007-10-21 18:30:49

i'm on drugs, too! pinky-swear! what?

i am peeing purple poison, but not on this video.  i was looking for videos/pics of kidney stone symptoms that require urgent medical attention rather than cipro + "palliative care" and found this one of some guy who appears to relish pissing blood.  you go, girl.

if i did vid my caustic kidney juice, i wouldn't do it with a kid in the room.

#7 2007-10-21 18:31:59

Wait, you have what??  They only gave me darvacet this time.  It's still not bad... combined with some wine it's very close to perc. 

What I woudln't do to be able to toke up.  Goddamned random drug testing...

#8 2007-10-21 18:33:29

DoucheEllington wrote:

i'm on drugs, too! pinky-swear! what?

i am peeing purple poison, but not on this video.  i was looking for videos/pics of kidney stone symptoms that require urgent medical attention rather than cipro + "palliative care" and found this one of some guy who appears to relish pissing blood.  you go, girl.

if i did vid my caustic kidney juice, i wouldn't do it with a kid in the room.

I hope you aren't searching for that s hit because you may be experiencing it.  I hear that shit is most painful.  I had a family member go through that a year ago.  I would have picked my major surgery over that, most likely.

Pissing any color besides the norm scares me.

#9 2007-10-21 18:41:25

oh yeah, i've got two kinds of trailer court riches in my britches (perc & something that makes me yack), and neither of them are doing much but taking the edge off.   the edge is pretty big, but the iceberg of "omfgpkm" is bigger.  thanks, sofie & hk, but my character has already gotten bigger than my boobs - no, that's my belly.yay dysmorphia! no wine but ooh beer...

i'm keeping this baby.

#10 2007-10-21 20:27:36

DoucheEllington wrote:

oh yeah, i've got two kinds of trailer court riches in my britches (perc & something that makes me yack), and neither of them are doing much but taking the edge off.   the edge is pretty big, but the iceberg of "omfgpkm" is bigger.  thanks, sofie & hk, but my character has already gotten bigger than my boobs - no, that's my belly.yay dysmorphia! no wine but ooh beer...

i'm keeping this baby.

Oh, I forgot. Ask your urologist for phenazopyridine. It's an orange dye that soothes your urinary tract. And combined with the blood, your pee will look like a bee-yoo-ti-ful sunset!

Seriously, it'll help.

Board footer

cruelery.com